Spoiler (BL) Entertainment Industry’s Gourmet Food Service

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    娱乐圈美食担当
    Raw Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/32373.html
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/entertainment-industrys-gourmet-food-service/

Description:
    Shao Qing, who grew up in an orphanage, in order to survive, had to go to school during the day and work in a restaurant at night, successfully mastering cooking.

After dying in a car accident while on his way to meeting his parents, he was reborn seventeen years ago, bringing with him a jade pendant which is actually a space.

Growing flowers, planting trees to sell fruit, opening restaurants, shooting movies, in this era of Internet celebrities, I must be one, and be different from those white lotuses.

Boss Ling Senhao: Recently, I took a fancy to guy with long legs and slender waist, with great acting skills. His best feature is that he cooks very well. In the end, should I sign him? Should I?

Mo Shaoqing: Why don’t we just collaborate?

Everyone: Prince Mo cooks really well!

Mo Shaoqing: In fact, I am an actor who spends his time cooking!

In short, this is an Internet celebrity who opened a private kitchen, starting by posting on forums until finally micro-blogging, then entering the entertainment industry, from domestic to international, then being paid attention to by the world.

2. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, so is he a chef star? xD sounds like fun.

3. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the description, I think he decided to become a jack of all trades. Lol

Kleep and Kailyria20 like this.
  4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m currently reading this, what do you want to know? (Be specific please.)
    He opened his own restaurant first before being asked to join the entertainment circle (like do acting and doing variety tv shows (ex: survivalist)). Though MC’s goal is to open a restaurant, he went to school for music (specifically piano), but ends up signing himself up to ML’s entertainment group. So basically, he balances both jobs while using his popularity as a celebrity on weibo to promote the food from his restaurant.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  5. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    (。・д・)☞)´Д`)プ
    Poke poke
    Hnggh flood notification of BL CN that I can't even remember what I should read in first!
    This novel will make me drooling everyday if someone translate it everyday

XD likes this.
  6. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is his boss? What ML skill is?

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    He wasn't his boss at first, but he does become his boss later on. Originally, because ML needed to recruit new entertainers, his secretary recommended MC. When he heard MC's name, he felt it sounded familiar (they've encountered each other a couple times before this incident), but he didn't actually recall until his secretary showed MC's picture (which she secretly took when MC was cooking). By then, MC already started up his own restaurant. After helping MC deal with an incident that happened with his restaurant, he then brings up the topic of having MC sign up as one of his entertainers. In the end, MC decides to join because after the incident with his restaurant, he knew he needed backers to support him and his small restaurant (MC's family is pretty well off, but not exactly powerful enough to go against upperclass people).

ML's skill? I'm not too sure what your asking, but it looks like ML is a aristocratic who’s also a hidden CEO of a powerful group (not really, it’s actually his dad). His grandfather is a duke (his cousin is currently the king, but regardless of this, ML family is more noble than the royals), grandma is from royalty, ML is mixed, Mother is Chinese, dad is European, ML looks like a foreigner.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  8. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, fortunately ML didn't know MC when MC previous life so he didn't feel some dejavu. I didn't like short of feeling dejavu in novel.

Aaahhh cmon... why many of modern CN BL have a just-skillful-at-business-type-ML... Or acting-skill-ML. (Even who are playing game have that two type mainstream skill... ah I can't say that to programmer because they have backstage personality. )
    Modern nowdays skill is not just at that 2 type! Its so boring... its like they just pick the easiest ML type レ(◣益◢#)ヘ and just making them support MC 100%... sigh...

Sorry for my nag... I just can't hide it...

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, MC even mentioned that he never seen ML before in his past life.

No need to apologize for nagging. Sometimes, I too feel that CN BL novels should mix things up time to time instead of going the usual clique route when it comes to the ML types. On the plus side, although ML ‘seems’ cold in the start, he actually warms up to MC pretty fast (ML was surprised how MC wasn’t afraid of him while MC was surprised how easily approachable ML was). Heck, even when MC bump into ML for the first time by accident, seeing MC all teary eye on the ground made ML internally call him cute. :blobmelt: MC is the type who sometimes shows how he feels from his expressions while ML is the type who feels easily depressed when knowing he can’t spend any time with MC because of their busy schedule. He even regrets signing MC up as an entertainer because of their lack of time together.

10. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio i don't really want detail bc i'll mtl myself, but i just want to know whether the smut detail or fade in black :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: oh also it won't have too much drama/angst right ?? and there won't be ex(es) who will bother ML/MC ?

cheerydandan, solomaize and Selax like this.
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll have to get back to you later on the smut scenes since where I'm at, they just started going out so...

Update: It fades out.

As for drama, there's only been some mild drama such as 1. Someone trying to mock him on the forums when he was selling apples for an expensive price (but because of it's sweetness and it's size, the price is actually reasonable). 2. A group of people causing problems at his restaurant (MC handles this but not long after, ML comes to give an extra kick). 3. MC goes back to his old orphanage which looked like a complete wreck. He had no idea what could of happened. He also encountered his old best friend-- who stole his wallet. No follow up on this yet but MC plans to investigate what happened. 4. MC taking a role of someone who didn't even show up for his role (the director hated the rude actor). The person tried to make it look like MC robbed his role when in reality, he didn't even show up to do it. People who MC acted with from the film helps resolve this matter via weibo. And 5. The same actor tries to get another actor to deal with MC on a TV show, but then the actor ends up getting wrecked by MC's words (which was all recorded along with his distorted expression). :blobsmirk:

Ex's? Well, I have yet to see any. When MC and ML started going out, MC asked ML if he had a few lovers. Though ML said yes, he explains that it was really pretty much short-lived. The people he was with were introduced to by his family. Though he tried to accept them, he just couldn't bring himself to accept those type of people. It was simply too difficult to like such people. The people who were close to him, especially as 'fiances', were people whom had close relations with his parents. He also has high standards when it comes to love. Also, he even straight up told MC he doesn't like women. If I see any "ex's" later, I'll add onto this.

Update: No ex's show up whatsoever.

12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  13. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait there's duke and royalty? I thought this was modern time? Pls explain his family i thought he was an orphan how come he now have a rich family?

Kalione likes this.
  14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Dukes and royals still exists in modern times (ex: European aristocrats/royals like Prince George of Cambridge). ML’s family are dukes and royals, not MC. MC was originally a orphan in his past life, but in this life, though some things are still the same, this time, he was never separated from his real parents(?) (putting a question here because I’m starting to wonder If he’s actually not their child), whom seem like a pretty normal middle class people. Although, it looks like his parents are hiding some secret in a safe they don’t want him to know about (a sapphire ring with a Y (in English) on it)... don’t know the truth yet. Still reading the raws.

15. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! i just read chapter 1.2 of tled chappies.

16. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yass... Yass... entertainment + cooking :blobmelt::blobmelt:

:eek: I see Mpreg tag... spoiler please

TomiNdumplings and Selax like this.
  17. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mpreg on the way! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

18. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh well
    this come in time
    just what I need
    another fluffy danmei :blobxd:

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t give much details yet, but I just got to the chapter where MC found out he’s pregnant. :eek: It started out with stomach pain, MC losing weight, and having a bloated stomach. After ML took him to a private hospital to be checked/tested, the results came out that he’s pregnant! When MC starts to question whether or not he has some incurable disease, he eagerly stood up, causing ML to rush towards him while telling him to be careful.

MC: What’s wrong with me? I want to know the truth!
    ML: It’s okay, it’s not a serious disease... Your just pregnant!
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

The doctor was so amazed, he felt like China was really a magical country. When MC tried to figure out how it was possible for him to become pregnant, he thought maybe it was inherited from his family, then ML asked if he was born from his father, then MC felt it was really hard to tell. Also, because of this incident, MC starts to question if his family are really his family...

20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    So it turns out, MC really wasn't the Mo family's child. According to the mother, she did have a 7 month old son, but he ended up dying. In this timeline, because of the intervention of MC's 'mother' Yun Qian (according to ML's findings, some men actually has a special constitution where they can give birth to children), he was able to send someone to take MC from the orphanage and give him to the Mo's. In MC's previous timeline, because MC orphanage location changed unlike the other timeline, he was never found and was never sent to the Mo's. And because of this, because the director of the orphanage was given the sapphire ring with the "Y" on it, he never resorted to a life of crime and treated MC as his own son. In MC's current timeline, because MC and the ring was never given to the director, the director lived a life in crime by having the children at the orphanage being abducted and sold.

As for MC's real parents, YQ was homeless and had no money (he later becomes a famous designer). Also, because he had MC at a very young age, he wasn't able to take care of MC so he sent him to an orphanage. The reason why YQ and MC's father, Yin Wanxi, separated was because of YWX's later wife, Chen Huixin. Because YQ thought YWX married CXH and had a daughter with her, he never wanted to be with YWX ever again, but this wasn't the case. YWX was finally able to explain that 1. He married CHX because of his father's mistress being CHX aunt convinced his father to make him do so. 2. Because he hates the Yin's and wanted revenge for his mother so he used this as a front. 3. The daughter is not his. CHX cheated on him and became pregnant with her, then she made him become drunk and claimed a month later that she was pregnant with his child. And 4. He has never liked women so he never touched her.

YWX then explains his and his mother's life experience. He is not the illegitimate 2nd son of the Yin family, his mother was the original first wife. By using his mother, his father used all his mother's family's powerful resources to make the Yin's hotel business boom. 3 Years later, the Yin's started to become anxious at how YWX's mother hadn't been able to get pregnant yet. Eventually, his father then met his later mistress, Chen Qian. Even after finding out his father was married, CQ would die to marry him. During the time the Yin elders were anxious over his mother, the Chen's then decided to cooperate with his father. Because the Chen family had power, they had the power to make use of his father's abilities, but he had to marry CQ in return. Because his mother wasn't able to get pregnant, she ended up allowing him to divorce her and marry CQ. This cause his grandfather (from his mother side) to fall ill. She then asked for them to give back their original money as well as with interest, but his father couldn't give it all because it would've of been a blow to the Yin's and would affect the Chen family's marriage.

So in order to maintain his mother, his father temporarily didn't divorce her and took her to her hometown. His mother had thought he changed his mind and sent her to the country side to take care of his grandfather, but it turns out he actually went to marry CQ! Not long after, his elder brother was born. After the death of his grandfather, his brother often went to see his mother as a good man, but his mother still knew the truth. When she ran to the Chen's, she caused a clamor to the Chen and the Yin's. She desperately wanted to commit suicide, but didn't expect to find herself to be pregnant... YWX then adds how he's glad he was born a boy, because if he was a born a girl, they would of dealt with him. Because the Chen's were afraid of the truth being exposed, the Chen then spread around slanders of his mother's falsehood of being a mistress everywhere. CQ looked kind and generous to outsiders, but in private, she would treat him badly. Though he acted violent and rebellious, if he had not met YQ, his life would've been ruined.

Long story short, YWX wants to take everything back that belong to his mother and destroy the Yin's. On the side note, he has been looking for MC for years, but so were the Chen's, so he has to be careful. His father has also been looking for MC, but he knows although he tries to sound like he cares about MC, what he really wants is to use MC for his own ambitions. YQ was only able to find MC because of seeing MC on TV.