Resolved BL Entertainment ML sees the texts MC sent over the past years of their marriage

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mushroom, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I'm looking for the BL Entertainment novel where the original owner of the body used to like ML who is a film emperor. ML married MC and actually didnt even meet him or talk to him properly during the years of their marriage. From what I remember at the start of the novel, MC who was already in the body of the original owner has been waiting for years until the plot where they divorce (not sure here). MC worked on different part time jobs.

One scene that made me tear up was when ML got invited into a TV show and he is supposed to show the audience the text messages he have in his phone. He has two phones, the on he uses the most and another phone. At this point, he already had feelings for MC. When he checked the other phone's messages, he saw the original owner's love messages. It was actually quite sad how the original owner have feelings for ML despite not being able to talk to him a lot and living in the house alone waiting for him.

I hope someone can help me, I want to read the novel again

2. boketto

boketto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigrated as the Cannon Fodder Abandoned by the Movie Star

Lazy Bookworm and Mushroom like this.
  3. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much