Chinese [BL/ESPORTS] The Anchor Shenyan has been sealed again

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Ahmya, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 神颜主播又封神了
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/235_235105/
    NU Link: i dont think it hasnt been translated yet...
    Description:
    "FIRE" is a global large-scale gun battle game.

Before the professional play style was formed, the two national service ID’s [Ice] and [Pretty] created the terrifying era of double crushing style of snipers/observers.

Two years later, [Pretty] entered the professional league.

The account owner, Wen Man, changed his career as a sniper, and became the man that thousands of viewers want to marry with his ruthless sniping.

The account owner of [Ice], Xue Wei, is eighteen years old, lying on a hospital bed, watching the live broadcast quietly.

His play style has been carried forward by others, his tactics have been given by other names, and his glory has been buried in the past.

When the owner of the small clan club on the verge of bankruptcy approached him, the beautiful young man only said three words.

"For physical reasons, I can’t participate in the team's training camp, but I can listen."

"I don't need team cooperation."

"I only play the sniper position."

A year later, [Ice] returned to the arena and became the most promising veteran in the league. Weak, sick and disabled sparring team.

They heard that [Ice] is very temperamental, has no team awareness, and only plays one position.

Everyone thought that this would be another story in which the old god was overconfident and was slapped in the face, but what they saw was this—

this sick and outdated teenager, calmly aiming in front of the screen, and killing the entire game step by step.

At that moment, everyone was forced to accept the fact: [Ice] is back.

#This is a team game#

#No, this is my game by myself#

#All tactics are created by me, all systems are my style of play, the new stars you think are all my students

#In the industry, there have been rumors about the breakup of [Ice] and [Pretty] for a long time, and everyone thinks that the when they meet, the two will be on the same page.

Until everyone bumped into each other, their undisciplined and ruthless spy god were arrogant, blocking the fair-skinned and beautiful boy in the corner, and lowered their voices to coax.
    "The No. 1 sniper in the world is yours. I'll keep it for you."

"I've never been an observer for anyone else."

"Don't ignore me, okay?"

[Sniper x Observer]
    Cold-hearted Little Lone Wolf x Suffocating Demon King.

[The game settings refer to "CS:GO", you can understand it without playing the game. ]

Protagonist: Meng Xue Wei, Wen Man

idea: E-sports, emerging use High-tech soft and hard equipment is used as a device, and the intellectual confrontation between people is carried out, looking forward to the future, winning glory for the country, and exploring the value of the industry.

Why It Should Get Picked Up: chaoter 77. Compred with other masterpiece esports novel, it isnt as good. Its slice of life and is pretty slow. It isnt as exciting as others. Its really fun and interesting but I recommend it a lot hahhahah~~~

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link