Spoiler (BL) Fake Dating the Amnesiac School Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kirameki, Dec 10, 2019.

1. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Fake Dating the Amnesiac School Prince
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4178639
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/fake-dating-the-amnesiac-school-prince/
    Description:
    Zhen Yuanbai, the good student, accidentally injured Shi Bufan, the school bully, after a crash. Blood spilled everywhere.

After the ambulance took Shi Bufan to the hospital, Zhen Yuanbai walked home, trembling in fear. He pleads for his parents to transfer him to another school. As expected, his parents rejected his request.

Zhen Yuanbai has no choice but to brace himself to go and apologize to Shi Bufan. Hopefully, he will show mercy while giving him a beating.

Who knew —

Shi Bufan had amnesia.

Zhen Yuanbai couldn’t control his happiness. You really don’t know me? I’m your friend. After he lied and claimed to be Shi Bufan’s friend, Zhen Yuanbai quickly realized that he looked at himself strangely.

Until one day, Shi Bufan pushed him against the wall. He pecked his bewildered face and lowly chuckled. What friends? I knew that you like me and used this opportunity to get close to me… Be good. I’ll give you a chance. Call me hubby.

Zhen Yuanbai was speechless.

Wake up!

Don’t mention that I like you as a friend when I was the one who caused you the injury!

Submissive: Because he, a well-behaved and timid good student, was scared of being beaten up, he lied to the school bully. Confusedly, he ended up in a relationship with Shi Bufan.

Dominant: After losing his memory, he ended up fake dating Zhen Yuanbai, thinking that the latter was in love with him.

--------------------------------

Looking for any kind of spoilers on what happens further in the series or chapter summaries. Any kind of spoiler is welcome. Hoping to find out more about the MC and ML's interactions between them or villain face-slapping moments.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. iskolarako

iskolarako Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please

3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just strted reading this.
    And alr put it in my reading list.

4. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobpeek:
    waiting for spoiler

5. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!!! This is so cute and funny. When i get to chapter 20 ill post spoilers.

Mc's dad is a gamer (i think developer not sure) and mom is an outpatient doctor (wierd mom is a dr but the teacher said mc's family isnt that good)

Mc's dad loves mc's younger bro and not mc. Both brothers are smart but dad doesn't like mc because mc is cowardly, bullied, stays at home, and cooks)

The dad would rather pay injury expenses than meet the teacher for bullied son. Dad thinks mc is shameful.

Mc is very smart. His name use to be "kong ming" meaning smart but he had his parents change it.

Mc is the top of his class, but also bullied. He's nick name the fool. Ppl are jelly of him because hes so smart.

Mc's bike was vandalized in school so he doesnt take it to school anymore.

Only up to chapter 11. Not much is known about ml's character before amnesia.

Ml is rich.

*Before amnesia*
    Ml was known as *unoffendable*. Ml is a great fighter. Very vicious and bloody.

*After amnesia*
    Mc finds that ml is actually very loyal, kind, sweet, and thoughtful. Seems like ml doesnt like his family.

Ml is actually smart.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like ML amnesia is alr gone after a day, coz his action is too .... ooc of amnesia character.

crystalirishzz likes this.
  7. kirameki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah! Finally a spoiler! And here I thought this was going to end up as a dead thread.

Poor MC. So what if MC is a bit timid or introverted, it's the parents' duty to protect the child not shun them. At least, he has ML on his side. Hope MC cuts off ties with his family later on.

8. Liyu

Liyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually the mc is often taunted by his classmates, specially the ml who calls him "fool" everytime he sees him because his original name was "smart". That's actually the reason he changed his name. The mc always seem to bear the taunts and keep calm, but he didn't know what happened to him but when they were alone in the skate park and the ml called him that one more time, the mc pushed him from the skateboard and the ml hit his head
    the mc decides to visit the ml at the hospital to convince him not to tell his teachers. He is relieved to see that his infamous band of 4 didn't come to see him first. Then he was surprised when he knew the ml has amnesia. He tried to pretend to be his best friend but the ml saw through him and noticed the glee in his eyes when he knew that he was amnesiac. The ml told the mc to bring him food but then the mc brought him soy milk which the ml is allergic to.

Ease, alexfilia, ahsudole and 3 others like this.
  9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm. I think its just the dad that dislikes mc. The mom doesnt want to go to the teacher either to report mc being bullied but she acts like a mom. Feeds him, makes sure he's safe, knows his wear abouts. Not sure but i think shes just over worked. I think she works more than the dad. Shes also very frugal.

I dont understand if shes a dr why isnt the family considered well off, but maybe because she doesnt work at a hospital?

Mc's brother seems uncaring and indifferent but i think he's one of those ppl who cant express emotion. Although he acts like he doesnt care. He still takes mc to school/tries to advise mc/ and does stand up for mc when the dad shows unfavoritism to mc.

Ease, alexfilia, ahsudole and 2 others like this.
  10. kirameki

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. Thanks for the clarity. Still don't like the dad though.

HesheFell likes this.
  11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I really tried to read up to chapter 30 but i kept passing out. Also mc is so hot and cold. I feel bad for ml. Ml thinks he's in a relationship so he gives it his 110% and mc keeps saying one thing but does another.

Spoilers are out of order. I kinda stopped reading this awhile ago so i cant remember the correct order.

Its friday and mc is with his family. Mc is very nervous.
    *Flashback*
    Ml called him a fool and mc was ticked off so he pushed ml off his skateboard. Ml was bleadinding heavily. Mc called for the paramedics than ran off.
    *End flash back*

Mc's parents think mc is being bullied again and none of his parents want to visit the teacher. Mc's dad think mc is very shameful.

That night mc has a nightmare. Eventhough no one knows what he did but ml does. Mc takes all the money he has and was gonna pay for ml's hospital fees. The next day mc goes to visit ml at the hospital. Turns out ml has amnesia. No one has visited ml yet.

Ml:who are you.
    Mc: im your best friend of course. Of course thats why im the first to visit you.
    Ml: *accusing look*
    Mc: ill buy you breakfast. What would you like.
    Ml: we are best friends. Of course you would know what i like. Right?
    Mc: ok. The usual?

Mc didnt know what to get ml. He has never seen ml eat breakfast so he bought everything. Rice congee, western style breakfast, soy milk, and 2 other dishes.

Ml: *shocked* umm do i normally eat this much?
    Mc: of course. You are hugh. You eat more than the average.
    Ml: *unbelieving look*
    Mc: ok ok. Its cus you havent recovered yet.

Ml: *drinks the soy milk* *face looks disgusted* and i like this?
    Mc: yup. Yup. You drink 5 glasses a day.
    Ml: scram

Mc makes a move to leave. Then the teacher comes in. Mc is scared. What if she says something? So mc tells her that ml lost his memories and he thinks mc is his friend. The teacher thinks its a great idea since. Ml is a bad boy and mc is a studious boy. Maybe mc can get ml on track.

Mc leaves. Ml starts to turn red. The teacher asks him did he forget he was allergic to soy milk?

Later on mc visits ml again. Ml didnt want to stay at the hospital so they run to mc's house.

Ml starts to question mc.
    Ml: if we are friends why dont i have your number?
    Mc: its because you said true feelings dont need to save numbers. To show true feelings you must memorize each others numbers. *Mc trying to push the blaim on ml*

Ml: how come you didnt know i had a soy allergy?
    Mc: its because you are so high might and proud. You never talked about it.
    Ml: how come you are not on my freinds list on wechat (i forgot the app)
    Mc: because you deleated me. We were arguing and ur ran off on your skate board.

Ml passes out and mc starts to panic. What if mom comes home and ml is still around? Ml is famous for being a trouble maker. He was even in the news/tv.

Mc bought food and wakes ml. Ml gets a phone call from his real friends. They ask about his situation and whereabouts. Ml said he's with his best friend.

The friends are pissed. Besides them who is claiming to be ml's friend?

Mc gets scared. Ml's freinds are also tall, strong, and fierce.

Mc: im your friend not your friend's friend.
    Ml: then ill introduce you.
    Mc: no. Its a secret. They dont like me. Im smart.
    Ml: :blobconfused:
    Mc: its just between you and me.

(Mc does use ambiguous terms like relationship confirmation)

They exchange numbers and add each other as friends. Ml's friend pick him up at another location since mc doesnt want them to know where he lives.

Next day mc goes to school. They make fun of him. Mc says hes ml's benefactor so watch out. They call his bluff but ml shows up and beats them up. Then all of them have to write an apology letter.

Mc doesnt know what to write. Ml writes very fast. Ml noticed that mc didnt write anything.

So ml wrote it for him:

I apologize for being too smart. I apologize for being of good character. I apologize for being so great that the teachers use my paper as an example piece for the whole class. Other students are jealous of me and bullie me because of this. (I cant really remember what was said, but i died laughing)

Mc is like i cant turn this in. The teacher will think i am criticizing her, but he does it anyway because ml leaves and mc doesnt want to be left behind.

Ml starts to drop mc off at home and pick him up for school. Ml buys mc breakfast every morning.

Ml thinks mc one sidedly in love with ml. Thats why mc is always scared when ml will recover his memory. Ml think mc is in line with his taste. So he doesnt mind dating mc.

Mc doesnt like the school food so ml would jump the fense everyday and get mc food. Until one day they get caught.

They both have to stand outside the class and ppl are eyeing mc. Mc starts to cry. Ml comforts him and gives him candy.

In class ml would pass notes to mc. Mc is annoyed. He says no to passing notes. Mc doesn like ml sticking so close to him so he has his bro drop him off at school from now on so ml cant do it.

The lunch chef is replaced with an amazing cook and ml no longer has to go out to buy food for mc.

Everyone can see how close mc and ml are. Parents and teachers dont like it because ml can influence mc in a bad way.

Ml wants to sit with mc but only the first and 2nd can choose thier seats. 2# is mo mc's friend. Ml wants to sit with mc. Teacher makes a new rule. 1st and 2nd in class have to sit side by side. So if ml wants to sit next to mc he has to raise his grade. Ml says he will.

Mc tutors ml. Ml was gonna pay mc but mc thinks its the least he can do for causing ml's injury.

Ml starts hinting about love. Mc brushes him off
    Ml is like. Umm arent we dating. Mc is scared to deny it. But mc makes up rules. No lovey dovy stuff in public. He makes a ton of rules but i forgot most of them.

Ml says imagine kissing as homework. Something u can look forward too, but mc always pushes off all the dating lovy dovy stuff.

Ml wanted a kiss from mc. Mc just eat and went back to the dorm. He tells ml brushing teeth. Ml is a bit astonished. He brushes his teeth. He feels happy like hes starting a rituals. But when he went back mc locked him out. Ml knocked but mc didnt open the door so ml kicks it. Mc is scared. He was awake but tells ml that he was sleeping.

He tells ml kissing shouldnt be an obligation it should be random and given freely. Mc kisses him.

They study together almost everyday. Sometime ml buys mc dinner and milk tea.

Mc's bro start questioning the relationship. Mc denys everything.

On the way to school. Someone tosses a rock at mc. Ml tells mc to go to school first. Mc brings back a teacher. The group plus ml are interagated. Mc tells them ml was defending himself. So ml and mc are let go.

Later ml takes mc out and ml's friend have the guy that tossed a rock at mc. Ml said tells mc to bully him.

Mc calls that a big butt. Everyone tries to help mc insult the guy but mc is afraid that guy will try to find him one day. Then ml said to beat the guy. Mc hits his shoulder and runs. Mc is satisfied so they let the guy go.

The ml's friends caught ml flirting with mc. They are all shocked.

When the exams are out. Mc is still #1 and ml is #41. Mc is in the elite class they are the top 100.

Ml normally turns in his paper blank but he tried hard this time. Even with all the help ml didnt do much damage. The class has 40 elites plus 4 ppl. The four consist of ml and his friends.

Ml isnt happy but mc tries to encourage him and they will study harder.

Later mc found out that there is a school forum post and many are laughing at ml's efforts. Mc is pissed. Since mc is the top of the class. He has access as a moniter. He can block and set rules.

He added new rules. No bulling. No criticizing. No discouraging. All bad post will be deleted. Everyone is shocked that ml is a powerful ally.

Ml found out about it the next day. They talked about it and wonder who it is. When mc leaves, mo tells him it was mc. Mo knows because he was the one who told mc about the post.

Ml thanks mc and mc says well ml saved him too. Now they are even.

Ml takes mc for a date but mc wont go because ml has a motorcycle and ml is underage. Ml leaves the bike and they both go to the movies. Mc doesnt seem happy. Then ml makes an excuse to stay with mc longer. Lets study at the library and mc is happy.

Mc make rules for ml. Ml can no longer fight, must study, dont do illegal things and we are underage dont ride a motorcycle. Ml agrees.

The teacher and mc's parents are surprised that mc kept his #1 spot they start seeing ml differently.

When mc goes home with his bro. His bro is in a bad mood and he tells mc the principal is right. Mc shouldn't be in a relationship.

Mc remembers something. In the past. Mc use to get a lot of love letters. There was one in particular but he never opened it. Later ml maked mc take all the love letters so the principal and the principal made an announcement. No one is to give mc love letters. We all must focus on school. Mc doesnt know how he offended ml. Mc was very embarrassed and ashamed at the time..

(Im guessing ml wrote mc a love letter)

Mc remembers what a dick ml use to be and deletes ml from the friends list.

Meanwhile. Ml took a pixs of a cat and sends it to mc but it said ml was no longer friends. Ml is shocked so he goes to visit mc and asks whats going on? Mc lies and said ml's avatar gives him night mares. Ml agrees with whatever mc says.

Ml's mom invites mc to dinner at a really fancy place. She knows mc has been tutoring ml and ml's grade went up. She asks hows the new chef? The family was the one who put the new chef in the school.

Mc seems kinda annoying at this point. He very demanding. Everything has to be on his terms but mc doesnt want to be in a relationship with ml. Mc is just afraid ml will beat him up. While ml changes everything mc doesnt like. Ml buys whatever mc needs/wants. Ml thinks hes in a relationship but he's just being strung along by mc.

My guess is when mc finally falls for ml. Ml will gain his memory. Mc will go threw reflection and find out he loves ml. Im close to 30 and i know its only 66 chapters plus 2 extra.

IndusEla, alexfilia, ahsudole and 2 others like this.
  12. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more sympathetic to MC. Although in this scenario, it feels like MC is being unreasonable, ML putting him through such awful bullying, not just physical but as we see later, also psychological. Like when ML humiliated him in front of the entire school and forced the principal to single him out in an announcement over the confessions. That's a psychological shadow that's really difficult to overcome, and ML's "affection" at this point is in practice just an extension of the same bullying he already put MC through - he's controlling, threatening, and manipulative. Just because his feelings are sincere doesn't make his actions okay? I'm wondering how the author is going to redeem ML, but considering how obvious it was that all his bullying before the amnesia was just typical "pull the pigtails of the girl you like" childish behaviour, I'm genuinely worried we're supposed to just... accept his affection because he ~always liked MC~ and feelings trump behaviour or... whatever.

I dunno. Personally, it doesn't read to me as MC "stringing ML along", it reads to me as MC continuing to feel afraid of ML and in the constant confrontation avoidance that all people who go through abusive situations get into, where you're just constantly trying to damage control the temper of the abusive partner, and that involves humouring them sometimes.

13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we all interpreted things differently. You may be right on your side but i still dont think its right.

You say mc is in a abusive relationship or is like in an abusive relationship but is he? Although ml says he will beat mc but he never does.

Also if you think about it. Mc is so scared? So traumatized? He does insult the ml after the ml buys his drinks. Ml didnt beat him even buys him another one because ml thought. mc was mad that ml took a sip. Also didnt mc shove a pillow in ml's face and possibly kick in at one point?

Also mc is so scared of ml so he starts making demands. Change your avetar its too scary. Dont fight. Study more. Pay attention in class. Dont pass notes. Dont do illegal things. No "turn in homework" aka dovey dovy stuff unless i feel like it. No lovey dovy stuff in public.

So because mc is traumatized and bullied in the past. Ml should pay for mc's breakfast/lunch/dinner. No matter what happend in the past. Even if ml stops everyone from harrassing mc, stops ppl from bulling mc, stops ppl from calling mc's names, and stops ppl from damaging mc's bike. Stops mc from being squshed by ppl on buss. Ml changes everything that mc doesnt like with out complaint. But of course thats not good enough. What is good enough?

If mc was really scared then he wouldn't be demanding. He would just accept everything and be cowardly.

Ok so mc is traumatized but that doesnt give him the right ro use ppl. Just say no to all the perks. Mc does admit his life is better because of ml.

Mc could of just said they were friends not dating. But whatever mc is too scared.... So let him write a bunch of demands because he's too scared. :hmm:

I think if you are gonna toss ml under the buss. They both need to go. Cuz none of them are really angels.

I honestly i think the author is gonna focus on experiences. Mc spends his whole life on studies. Thats his pride and joy. I think at the end of the novel. Mc will realized that he never really got to live his life and that studies isnt everything. Mc finally got to experience life and all the bad experiences mc thought were bad wasnt so bad.

I think they both will live and learn.

Mc will realized he's in love at the end or when ml forgets him and regret his actions. Im guessing since this is normally the love route

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.... agree with @zloi medved
    Maybe because he is timid, so things like bullying hits him harder and it makes his personality a bit pessimistic, depressed and cunning for survival.

Eh, I forgot, but did MC ask ML to buy him food and to pick him up to school?
    If not, it's all on ML then.

As for demands, I'd say that's his defense mechanism, his cunning way to survive. Since MC is a 'good' kid, all his demands fall into the 'righteous' and good kid way, which are not in line with ML behavior, so it might look that MC demands is ridiculous since he's kinda forced his principle to ML.
    Tho, at this point MC is turning into the bully slowly imo. For outsider it can be seen like that, but what about ML's pov? If ML doesnt see it as bullying or MC forcing his pov to ML one sidedly, then, for ML it's not bullying.

maya_sov likes this.
  15. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

16. Hikari111

Hikari111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does ML ever get his memories back? If it does how is he gonna react to it like being best friends to MC? (I wanted to know if MC will be annoying cause if it does I'll skip this!)

17. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped all the way to the end, so I'm missing what happened in the middle, but ML got his memories back but continues to pretend he's amnesiac. From the get go ML already had a crush on MC, but he didn't know how to approach MC and also bc MC was scared of him. Seeing that MC is dating him because he thinks he's amnesiac, ML continues to pretend (but he really was amnesiac for like 2/3 of the story).

Anyway, MC finds out the ML was pretending, but he also finds out ML has always had a crush on him. (ML's friends thought ML was mistaking MC for his white moonlight, so MC got broken hearted and started avoiding the ML. ML tracks him down and tells MC that MC is his white moonlight, that he's liked him since their first year). MC is pretty resolute and tells ML that he can't ever leave him now! MC's parents find out and try to break them up, but MC says he loves ML and won't leave him. He'll also prove to them that dating ML won't affect his grades. MC's dad is a bit upset, not so much bc he's gay, but bc MC is actually standing up and rebelling against what he says, when in the past he used to be cowed by him. MC's dad feels complicated because he always wanted MC to be more "manly" but now that he is, the dad kind of regrets getting his wish.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  18. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    thing about amnesiac character is that, i like it when it was at the beginning of the story but getting amnesia at the middle of the story makes me wanna throw table.

have this in my reading list~~~

19. kambingenriquez

kambingenriquez Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does ML recover his memories?

20. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does the ML not get along with his parents?