Resolved Bl:Fast wear: mc as a omega who loves adopted father

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 324722, May 17, 2018.

1. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I need help finding out the name of this novel and which arc this belong to - the mc wakes up in this new world and his mission is to get the an alpha ml to love him , but the problem is that he’s a weak omega who’s in love with his Adopted father/uncle. From what I remember Is that the ML is in a coma I think it was costed by the MC original host or the ml had an accident (I think from what I remember every time mc visits the unconscious ml he would argue with someone manby the ML’s sweet heart. Anyway,what the mc doesn’t know is that the ML has regained consciousness in the body of the dog(puppy) he has gotten. The mc would then talk to the unconscious ML body say stuff of “how he would rather he died then let him belong to someone else “and “How much he loves the alpha ML so much it hurts” not knowing that the ML who’s stuck inside the dog(puppy) body is listening. Any way later on in the arc the ML wakes Up and the dog body dies mc gets depressed(or sad)about it . When ML wakes up he try’s to woo the mc and wants to make him bear his pups but mc is against it because he says he only wants the ML for himself. But I think it because he not from that world and he’s scared so he starts taking Suppressors to stop his heat from coming not knowing that the ML has switched the medication that would have stopped him from having his heat . - that all I can remember when I really think about this arc and I would like to ask for your guys help do you know the name of this novel and if you do do you know which arc number this arc is ??? Please help me find it, it’s almost killing me trying to remember from where this is. Thanks

2. QueenShiro

QueenShiro Let's all of US be rotten.

Reading List:
    Link
    quite interesting. Bengong will wait for the others to answer.

3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hank you for the help in finding it I really appreciate it.Thank you ☺️ you literally almost broke my mind for the past weeks I’ve missed lots of sleep looking over pass spoilers threads just to find the one I’m looking for and you just found it like that! Thank you for your help.