Spoiler (BL) Filthy Black

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by gnessa14, Jul 17, 2019.

1. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: 污黑
    Author: 黑色禁藥
    Raw link: https://ck101.com/thread-2584219-1-1.html
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/filthy-black/
    Summary (from NU):
    All of a sudden, the man covered his eyes with his hand and mutedly laugh towards the sky. His smile was inconsolable and despairing. The falling rain had assaulted his throat while laughing before he finally lowered his head and broke into a bout of violent coughs. His eyes welled up with tears, but he continued to laugh.

That laughter was more woeful than crying itself…

They were never his, to begin with. That gentle smile. That caring look in the eyes. That comfort of embrace…

They were never his! Never, ever had been!!

He was just a clown! Laughable and expendable!

The main character had already made his appearance. His current self wasn’t even worthy of being a substitute. Not to mention, he was dirty and broken. His face was now disfigured.

So.… He had arrived at this world, lost his status, and lost his loved ones only to become a vessel―a vessel that temporarily carried the breath of life for another. And he thought that he could undertake that someone else’s relationship.
    Tags: 4P, fantasy, abuse

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    Dragon_Reader, azinine, Izn and 6 others like this.
  2. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats sounds very intense...
    (⊙…⊙ )

HE or BE?

mereumsama likes this.
  3. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't finished reading it but I think MC ended up with all of them. So HE, I guess.

oleti likes this.
  4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me the abuse is minimum. Is there fluff? Love?

Or pure saddness?

ಥ_ಥ) dont hurt me.....

5. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not very far into the story at all but there's a lot of r*pe and violence. I read some reviews and it seems the 3 MLs repented and suffered later on for what they did to MC. If you're looking for fluff, this isn't your thing.

Izn, jadelin, Saikyi and 2 others like this.
  6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if it has a happy ending. It can't all be bad. Lol.

Thanks

gnessa14 likes this.
  7. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he was a substitute for the org white moonlight or smth?
    Any misunderstandings and resolution

8. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers!!ah` is it easy to mtl? or hard? cuz of ancient setting?

Silver_ likes this.
  9. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QAQ this picture needs a nsfw warning!!!

10. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    *open the thread*
    Ooh la la~
    What did i just see? :aww::blobnosebleed:

Saikyi likes this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that MC found his wife, will he find his son later?

12. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    No cultivation, no court politics, not many characters so yes, it's pretty easy to MTL. This novel is very popular. Same as the writer.

13. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    MC (Ao Zetian): 31 years old. Married with a child. Transmigrated.
    ML#1 (Fei): silver hair. He's actually shorter than MC.
    ML#2 (Huika): dark hair.
    ML#3 (Wangye): red hair.
    Xiao Han: mountain spirit

- After being taken to the palace and r*ped by ML#1, MC found his wife who had hooked up with ML#1's brother. His wife had golden hair so her treatment was good and she didn't want to be associated with a slave. She betrayed him, accusing him of molesting her or something like that.
    - MC managed to escape from the palace. His luck made him run to the ritual site where ML#2 and his brother were supposed to collect some virgins. ML#2 always went for women but this time, he broke his habit and took a liking to MC instead. MC was r*ped again and almost killed because ML#2's touches were toxic to his soul. ML#1 saved MC and stabbed ML#2 who nearly died.
    - ML#1 took MC back. ML#1 took MC to the place where ML#3 was imprisoned and r*pe MC to provoke ML#3 so that the stone embedded inside ML#3 could suck out his power. However, ML#3 got too pissed that he blew up his prison but it caused him to lose 90% of his power.
    - ML#2 who had been saved by his brother showed up. There was a big fight and ML#3 was in a tough place because he also had to protect MC.
    - The mountain spirit, Xiao Han, chose to make a contract with MC and it temporarily locked ML#1, ML#2 and ML#1's brother in ice coffins, to give ML#3 and MC time to escape. However, before they could, ML#1's brother showed up in a white dragon and the other 3 broke out. ML#3 and MC ran away with the other 4 chasing them. A rift opened and the two managed to escape but ML#3 got very hurt. ML#3's mind was a bit wrong and he had speech problem due to having been imprisoned for thousands of years.
    - MC felt touched by ML#3, the only one who had been nice to him. ML#3 got some food for MC and passed out from injuries. MC decided to go to the town to find medicine and such. He tried to avoid ML#1 there but ran into ML#2 who r*ped him. The mountain spirit (who had gotten very weak at this point) knocked ML#2 out. MC ran into ML#1 and then soon also chased by ML#2 and ML#2 brother. Xiao Han used his soul power and killed himself to help MC.
    - Later, ML#3 managed to regain about 30% of his power from the stone. He found MC and saved MC from some shady old man who tried to steal MC's stone which was the remains of Xiao Han. ML#3 (mostly following his instinct at this point) got mad at MC, thinking MC left him to sleep with other men, and tried to force himself on MC. MC who was in grief at this point yelled at ML#3. ML#3 begged MC not to leave him. The other four showed up and a second fight broke out. MC stabbed ML#2 who thought that he never wanted to hurt MC and chose not to kill MC as he fell over. MC was surprised that ML#2 didn't kill him. ML#2 brother turned mad and released a large-scale attack to kill everything. Everyone decided to bail. ML#3 grabbed MC and ran away.

Btw, there were dropped hints that ML#1 and ML#2 had some kind of history with MC in the past but they didn't remember. That was why they seemed so crazy about MC.

Oh, well, that's all I've read so far so I can't spoil more...

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is apparently the reincarnation of the Elf King who was the lover of ML#3

Shizun and morticia_addams like this.
  15. Legend

Legend Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God this novel. Honestly, I'm not too sure this was actually HE.
    I think the light god guy was right and it would have been more merciful to just let mc die. It takes mc basically dying [after being gang r*ped by some elves (I think the red head ml was watching this happen which was a huge betrayal for mc because he thought he loved him)], going back 100 years into the past, then having his soul practically destroyed and becoming practically a lifeless doll, and then almost being r*ped to death at least twice and then dying again, and then almost dying again 100 years later (in the present time, before he went back 100 years) before the mls finally realize what they've done to him. And that's not even counting all the times he's betrayed. And after all that, I think only the red head ml truly realized what the mc went through because he (red head ml) almost gets r*ped.

By the way, the author does give a warning for this novel lol. I think the translator should include it in the novel updates synopsis.
    31 years old, he stood on top of the world, holds the lifeblood of the global economy. A strange air disaster, but let him fall to another strange world, become the lowest and most despicable slave. Nothing can't be persisted. For the beloved wife, what he gets is the wife's betrayal and the abuse and infringement of the two strong men. Until he met the red-haired man who was locked behind the ice wall, his cold heart finally beat again. But I don't know - everything is just a conspiracy to push him to the depths of despair.
    This article is masochistic + abuse, please be careful.

Edit: A better (but probably not really accurate) spoiler:
    When mc goes back in time he's reincarnated into the body of an abandoned human baby (his new body looks like his original one I think) and is picked up by an outcast elf. For some reason I didn't understand, besides mc's soul there's also another soul or something in that body.

Later he also wakes up some really strong magic power (he kills red head ml's son?) but it turns out that the power he has is actually the elf king's power. I didn't understand how mc ends up with it but the elf kings becomes hell bent on killing mc not only to get back his power but also because the elf king loves red head ml (at this point in time he's red head ml's lover [partly because the magic he's missing, which mc has, makes him weak so he can't get away from red head ml]). Stuff happens and elf king almost succeeds in destroying mc's soul.
    Mostly because the woman who adopted mc and the only one mc is gentle to betrays him because the elf king promised her wings... which probably means that the elves aren't elves but fairies.

Then after red head and white head ml almost r*pe mc to death, when he became basically a lifeless doll because of his damaged soul, the elf king comes back and abducts mc. Red head ml later "kills" the elf king which kills mc. When red head ml realizes this he stitches mc's soul together so mc gets reincarnated (back into the present where/before the book started I think). Then read head ml just kneels there for a hundred years.

At some point in time the red head ml (I think before mc gets abducted) sealed off the elf world into a different dimension or something. But the elf king has a come back later because he's very close to nature so the only way he can die is if he kills himself (which he later does, partly because he finally realizes that the man he loves doesn't love him back).

After mc dies (100 years in the past) the novel goes back to when he died before he went back in time. In order to save mc because his damaged soul is damaged again, white head ml brings mc to the light god guy who says the only way to save him is to tie mc's soul with three others (they need to have a close relationship with mc and be of different elements or something) and that there's only a 10% chance of success. White head ml goes to find the other mls because he knows they are the ones he needs. At this time red head ml is under the elf king's spell which makes him in love with the elf king. Red head ml tries to break the spell after seeing mc and instead of seeing the man he loves dying (I think red head ml can't break it without dying or something) the elf king kills himself. Then stuff happens and after sleeping for a hundred years mc wakes up and just accepts the mls.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    Dragon_Reader, alexfilia, Izn and 3 others like this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Legend where did you get this?

17. Legend

Legend Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The synopsis? It was from the website I read it on. Not the official website.

18. Noory

Noory Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s not the official summary of the novel though. It’s just what the person who uploaded it wrote. The author is famous for her masochism. That’s her theme, and her characters are always an older male with younger males.

Also, this novel is published so the ones online are most likely incomplete.

The ending is definitely happy because it has 4 (I think? It’s been too long since I read it) fluffy extras like a 100 Q&A between gongs and shou and another one about the 4 of them living together in 21stC world.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    morticia_addams and kiara8 like this.
  19. Legend

Legend Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was an aggregator site so yeah, could be.
    The full ending was there though. I skimmed the Q and A and a part of the first extra but I didn't read the rest. I didn't find the ending happy because I thought the mls got off too easily after what they put mc through but I also skipped some of the beginning so....

Reima, mereumsama and Noory like this.
  20. Noory

Noory Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, you’re right. but they did wait a hundred years for him to wake up so ~ To be honest, other than the redhead, I don’t like the others and it’s obvious why. Anyway, maybe I’m extra sensitive but I seriously went through a few tissues, esp when he went back to the past.