Spoiler (Bl) Florist Little Boss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Jan 19, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished MTL this~

~ML have a big company (huanyou group?), from a good rich family, his parent and little sister is good for him too. No family drama. Just he actually had some dark job in the final chapter, I think like FBI or something but the author didn't explain it.

~MC actually from a rich family too, but kidnapped when he's 5yo by love rival of his parents. Then by 1 one the kidnapper he is given to MC foster mother's, although his foster mother is poor but still good for him, she died because of cancer and before she died she tell that MC is not her son. But MC didn't search for his real family because he though maybe they already given up and his life is already good as a florist with a good boss and his baby. MC real family actually still searching for him and finding him because of ML. He had 2 father and a little brother, they're good to him.

~MC and ML is a childhood sweetheart with blessings from their parent. And when MC lost, they though MC didn't have a lover because of MC. ML meet MC again when MC in university because MC helping ML's cat, but ML didn't know that MC is Ye Mu Bai (MC real name). Then ML meet MC again when MC sell his body because he need money for MC foster mother hospital. But he fall in love with MC again after MC had the baby. ML at first didn't know that Gao Xun is his kid but still pursuing MC.

~There's no love rival. Their family of three had quite a fluffy life. But there's many side couple and sometimes MC is their helper in their love life. The side couple is like 5 or more couple...

~MC thinks that he only need to know who good to him and nothing else important. For the bad people, ML will take care of them. That's why MC still opened the florist although his family is rich. Because MC had a poor childhood, so his value of money is different from ML. Sometimes MC will vomit blood in his heart because ML is using money loke water. LOL

~ML had a cold face and scary reputation, so when ML is smiling or laughing with MC, some people who know him feels like ML is not ML or there will be a disaster. They also think that MC is poor because he must taking care of the baby alone with ML like that. But actually ML also helping taking care the baby too.

~MC sometimes is quite ignorant about news that didn't important to him, so when ML said his name, MC still didn't know ML background and ML though MC already know but didn't care. LOL
    Sometimes MC also playing game to killing time and had a master. But his master actually his little brother. MC feels ashamed when he know this.
    MC baby is a clever baby, he will play alone when MC working in florist, but when MC didn't work the baby is naughty.

For me, its a fluffy danmei with little conflict, just almost in the end when MC kidnapped again because his parents generation conflict. This is when we also know someting about MC family's background or ML dark job. But the author didn't explain more about it. Just like MC said that sometimes knows too much is not good. But this make me annoyed like when MC kidnapped, he's pregnant and given medicine, the doctor said maybe his baby cannot saved, but when MC wake up, the author didn't explain if the baby saved or not. ML and MC still had a good life and get a marriage certificate.
    But overall its still enjoyable to read but don't think too deep.

3. Vijaya

Vijaya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the author didn't explain in detail
    But I guess their second baby was not saved T.T
    I wish for extra chapter though

psychobee likes this.
  4. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm there's no unique elements in this huh? :hmm:
    Sounds like something that'll leave me hanging and unsatisfied at the end of it,
    How about smexy time is it fade to black ?

5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Especially for those interested in fluffy and mpreg~! :sushi_yes:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

6. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTL this when it just being uploaded on danmeila (I miss danmeila :cry:)

Just gonna add a bit. MC actually had a job in a company before. But because of a scum and some other things, he resigned. He was traumatized and didn't want to work in a company again. So, he work in a flower shop. He also have a side job as a translator. His friend give him a job and tried to recruit him but MC refused. But then, iirc, ML will also give MC a job to translate an important contract.

MC met ML again at supermarket. He run away and thought that ML didn't saw him, but actually he did. ML still remembers MC.

MC pregnant. And his doctor is ML's friend. He said that this is his first time to handle male pregnancy, becomes excited, and told MC that he will help MC. After the birth of the child, he becomes the baby's godfather. He likes to buy a lot of things for the baby.

MC's cooking is good. Like his little dad. His brother and big dad are a kitchen wrecker. About MC's family, all of them love MC. His little dad's family also likes MC. MC didn't know about big dad family. MC thought that big dad is an only child.

The CPs:
    MC x ML
    Doctor x Military Officer (all of them are ML's friends)
    Little dad × Big dad
    Little brother x Leader of professional game team (his family is big dad's enemy)
    MC's senior (work for a while in the flower shop, like MC he also have a baby) x Some big shot (have some relations with big dad).
    MC's employee x Schoolmate
    MC's game friend x Schoolmate
    I think that's all, cmiiw.

7. Mukuro

Mukuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading this series and for anyone worried about the second bun, rest assured the baby's ok and born healthy (tho ugly according to his brother, MC's first son :blobjoy:) I just wish he got more screen time. This series is so fluffy and cute~ my only issues with it were 1) there were a lot of side characters that just kinda came and disappeared without really being expanded upon (my comment on the bottom expands on this) 2) the scenes would change so fast and often that it gave me whiplash :notlikeblob:
    But other than that a very light read. Not so much serious drama other than what happened at the end, but even then it gets resolved pretty quickly tho MC don't just eat anything your kidnappers give you...

EDIT: Also it never said what happened to the flower shop... Like after his whole kidnapping/coma thing he went overseas then came back and gave birth to the second son. What happened to his flower shop?? He only had one employee working there??? And there was like a small buildup for the romance between flower shop employee and a classmate that basically led to nowhere? Don't get me started on the 2 "extras" that's supposed to be about the doctor friend x military friend. Why does this author not like side characters?? Long story short, don't get too attached to any other couples besides the main one b/c you'll be left unsatisfied lol.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    alexfilia, psychobee, azinine and 3 others like this.