Spoiler [BL] Forcefully Doting on you

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shorng, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/forcefully-doting-on-you/
    Mu Cai was a novice transmigrator who traveled around different worlds. He played the role of cannon fodder in each world.

As we all know, cannon fodders get slapped in the face, abused, and ridiculed by the protagonists.

Mu Cai worked conscientiously and made all the preparations he needed thanks to his seniors’ advice. However, he never expected that the plot of each world would spin out of control!

When he faced the bad-tempered celebrity:

Mu Cai was a bastard that mooched off his brother to get closer to the celebrity he loved. He confidently said, “I love you. Is it wrong to love someone…”

The bad-tempered celebrity, “No, there’s nothing wrong with loving someone. Please marry me!”

Mu Cai, who was prepared beforehand to be beaten black and blue by the celebrity, “???”

When he faced the straight alpha:

Mu Cai pretended to cry, “Although I am not an omega that can carry a cannon on my shoulder like other omegas, I still want to accompany you to the battlefield…”

The straight alpha that disliked seeing people cry and complain, “Baby, it’s not that I don’t want you to come along, it’s just that this is too dangerous. I don’t want you to get hurt, so be obedient and stay home.”

Mu Cai, who was prepared to be reprimanded for crying and complaining, “???”

When he faced the Heavenly Master, who dedicated his life to killing every demon alive:

Mu Cai, as a beautiful and charming spirit that had lived for a millennium, sneered and said, “You abandoned me a thousand years ago, and now you have found your true love after a thousand years. I won’t let the two of you live a happy life!”

The heartless Heavenly Master, “I don’t want to spend the rest of my life with him, I only want you.”

Mu Cai, who was prepared to be captured and killed by the Heavenly Master’s spell, “???”

When he faced the protagonist, who was an innocent college student:

Mu Cai, as the protagonist’s boss, righteously said, “As my plaything, you have to understand…”

The innocent male college student’s eyes glowed with excitement, “Boss, thank you for the dessert.”

Mu Cai, who was pushed onto the bed and was stripped off his clothes, “???”

When he faced the scum who only loved his white moonlight.

Mu Cai, cried at his one-sided feelings, “Why don’t you love me? Is it because I’m not good enough? Wu wu wu.”

The scum protagonist was about to speak when he was kicked over by his uncle. The uncle coaxed Mu Cai in a raspy voice, “Baby, please don’t cry. When you cry, I just want to…”

Mu Cai, who was getting married to the scum’s uncle as he sat in the bridal chamber, “???”

…….

Mu Cai: I advised the protagonists to complete their mission, yet all they want to do is dote on me.

I read to chapter 13 and thought that it was quite annoying because everyone ‘love’ and ‘dot on’ Mc except his mother. I want summary of each arc if can. Hope to hear good news soon.

2. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks interesting. Fluffy i suppose. Is it a good read?

3. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Depend on your taste because this one is the Mary Sue type of story. ML and everyone like and love MC because he’s cute/pretty.

4. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... Mary sue is little overboard for me. I like novels where Mc has presence of mind and a personality. It doesn't matter if he is not op like qwfod but he should atleast be honest like heroic death system.

5. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Honest? Like, be himself and not acting?

6. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Not like not acting. But understanding what he truly wants and acting upon it. Not depending on others to fulfill his responsibilities. Or atleast working to gain the trust and love of the golden master like MC in holding onto my man.

7. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Then this won’t suit your taste bud cus it’s like MC has done nothing but everyone just love him:blobconfused: :facepalm:

Apaylia blackrose likes this.
  8. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks.. I will put in maybe list then

Shorng likes this.
  9. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading the mtl for this one, started today. It's easy to mtl, till now.

10. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it is. And I have read until the end of arc 2, but I just can’t continue this:blobdizzy: my tooth got a crack lol:blobxd: I grind my teeth while reading cus of overflow love:blobjoy: I’m not gonna spoil the arc because I got confused somewhere in the arc, so summarizing will be difficult with my broken grammar:blobwhistle:

ZeeRose likes this.
  12. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me summary of each arc? :aww::aww: I want to read it, but I want to know spoiler of each arc first and, how many chapters each arc?

13. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    I was excited at first but I dropped it at arc 3 because it’s kinda boring? To me at least. I can’t help you with this, sorry. (The two arc I read before was forgotten some parts because it has little impression on me.)

14. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    I excited coz of the summary on NU, but when I read the reviews I think I need to know the summaries from each arc before I read it. So sad that many readers said that its not that good to read

15. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, it made me feel like I was lied to lol it just wasn’t good in the later and it’s just MC didn’t leave deep impression (to be harsh, I cannot even remember all the action he took in that two arc) truly disappointing, though it was good at first, I do admit that. But it’s not good at all. Even now I went to read the description again I feel hook again but nope, it’s in my blacklist lol

16. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like these instant love struck ml's is usually explained in other novels at the end. Like they already knew each other and mc forgot ml.

Seems like a common theme in a lot of novels. Not surprise if thats the twist at the end.

17. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope so. If only someone spoil my horny self, I would appreciate it. Seriously, is there no one has finish this yet? :blobsweat::blobwhistle:

18. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry:

19. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn.... I desperately wanted to love this but its so hard to read.

I can see why the arc is so forgettable. There's so many characters pov's infatuated by mc's physical appearance and physical contact.

The pacing goes no where. There's no rhyme or reason. I wish it would just focus on mc's pov.

Also some things don't even make sense. Like at the beginning. Mc is only good at singing not acting or dancing, but then at the end. He auditions for a play and he's amazing at acting.
    This is mc's first world. He is a beginner. He enters the world of novels projected by an energy field to maintain the energy field. Mc does have a system, but the system is just an ai. It only talked at the end of arc 1. It only tells plot info.

When mc enters the world he's in his real body and real name. The world adjusts to mc.

Original host hates his step bro and dad so he doesn't come home. He only goes home once a month to have a family dinner. Original host is in love with ml. He covers his room with posters, dvd, and a body pillow of ml.

With the help of his step brother, original host was able to get in the entertainment industry, but he never practiced dance. Orginal host wanted to enter the entertainment industry to chase ml. Original host was introverted and not very well liked by anyone, but his step bro takes care of him. He never even says hi to his roommate.

Later original host found out that ml is gonna be on a variety show and orginal host wanted to join to be close to ml. He begged the agent and was able to get in because of his step bro.

But original host was eliminated at the first round and there was a brief meeting announcement because word got out that original host was an obsessive stalker to ml and he followed ml to the bathroom to sexually harass ml.

In the brief conference, original host stated he hated the step bro and love ml. After ml saw it. He took off the kitty gloves. He didnt even care that original host is his friend's step bro.

Original host got spashed with dirty water and is unpopular. Later original host found out ml would star in a movie so he wanted to join but didnt pass the audition. His step bro couldn't help him because it was not part of his company.

Mu Cai = mc
    Gu Yunchen= ml
    Mo Hengqing= original host's step bro
    Liang Yunxi= original host's roommate and dance coach
    Lin Jiayi= ml's cousin

Mc transmigrates when original host was beaten up by ml's body guard. Ml's cousin said some hateful stuff to mc. He wanted to teach mc a lesson for stalking ml.

Everyone leaves and mc struggles to go to his dorm and sleep. He meets his roommate. (Mc seems to have a "love me halo" everyone who touches him or looks at his face is infatuated)

His roommate is suprised and shocked at mc's behavior and beauty. He ends up helping mc to the dance practice room. Since original host never practiced mc doesn't know where it is.

Mc sucks at dancing and the roommate has no issues telling him, but he using it as a means to get closer to mc by offering to help mc practice after. Two other guys want to help but the roommate turned him down. The agent sees mc and the roommate and tells them about the new variety show. Mc is shocked because he didn't have to begg for it like the original plot.

Mc goes home to do his monthly visit and to complete plot points. When he gets home, he sees ml's cousin opening his room and being disgusted by mc's stalker room.

After the cousin sees mc's face, instantly falls for mc and wishes mc would chase him not ml (this is stupid because this is also the same guy to cussed at mc and got ppl to beat him in the beginning and now he wants to pursue mc???)

Step bro apologies and said that they were gonna watch a movie but they didnt own it so they wanted to see of mc had it. Mc is very aggrieved but he gets the movie and watches it with the 3 ppl.

Next morning for breakfast mc sits at the end of the table and he can only reach 2 plates of food. Ml's cousin fights him for food for fun, but mc is very aggreived. Then mc's mom takes mc's 2 plates and gives it to ml's cousin. He's pissed because if he takes it what will mc eat. Step bro stands up for mc and the mom is stiff.

Step dad also seems to take a liking to mc.

Mc and the 3 ppl from his practice dance plus a new guy ding came to participate in the variety show. Everyone has to pick an alphabet letter score. Roommate picks "A" mc picks "D". Everyone tells him to have more self confidence but he doesnt change his mind.

Roommate gets an "A" for performance. Mc wasn't good at dance but with all the practice with the room mate he did ok. Mc's singing was great and everyone was infatuated with him except ml. Ml was slightly moved but told mc the truth. His dance wasnt good but he get extra bonus pionts for smiling. All other judges loved him.

This is an elimination variety show so there are a lot of contestants. Mc is in the "A" group, which ml is supposed to help train but mc doesnt know if it will happen since ml was supposed to be avoiding him. Ml was unhappy when mc mentioned that ml may not be the one to train them.

Everyone who scored an "A" trained by ml in dancing but he stopped everyone and told mc he dances like a zombie. Ppl fought to help mc train but ml said he will do it himself.

Later over night cp of mc and everyone popped up. Mc X bro, mc X ml's cousin, mc X roommate. Mc doesn't care. He just thinks of it as work, but ml is unhappy. What about me? How come theres no ml X mc cp?

2nd round mc still got an "A" and the fans blow up over night. All the judges love mc and sad that they didn't get to train group "A" cuz they can hear mc sing. All mc's teammates want his weibo account. Ml is sad mc never added ml ot asked to add ml to weibo.

Anyway it ended and 7 ppl including mc won and debut. A makeup company saw mc and asked him to be in thier promo commercial. Mc agreed. Mc also exchanged weibo with ml. Ml will help mc with an audition for a movie he's him

Ml help motivate mc by stealing his doll and said he will give it back if mc works hard to pass the audition. Mc passes (apparently he's awesome at acting lol) now they can see each other often since ml is also in the movie.

Mc has a concert and ml goes indisguised as a fan.

Mc was worried about the energy field but the system said. Main plot is fine. Mc can do whatever he wants. The energy field is stable.

So i stopped here at chapter 22. I couldn't go on. I know. Its only only 2 more chapters but its so hard. Im gonna check the 2nd arc if it gets better.

JoshyM62 likes this.
  20. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! I remember this feelings now. The feelings of extreme disappointment as I really was looking forward to the 2nd arc because the first arc was already a disappointment and oh my lord :blobjoy: :blobsweat:there’s no difference. It’s so funny if I was to think about it again (my foolish self, having too much hope) and I didn’t remember the story but the feelings of disappointment was deep :blobflag::blobsneeze:

soie_yoie likes this.