Spoiler (BL) Forces of Temptation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Name - Forces of Temptation
    NU link - Here
    Summary:
    The world’s shared, open interactive communication game ‘Forces of Temptation’ went online and quickly took the world by storm.

There was a perfect ecosystem, a physics engine that was completely close to reality and game instances that opened up dimensions that could be chosen. In particular, the supernatural instances received rave reviews.

Almost everyone thought they were playing a normal game until one day, millions of people saw a dialog box that appeared in the sky.

[Sun.exe isn’t responding. If you continue to wait, the program might respond.]

[Do you want to end this process?]

[End Process/ Cancel]

[This is survival/ unlimited flow which is enough to interest me. Spoilers pls - Preferably on the romanance. And if anyone has MTLed this, how easy is MTL?]

Ann99 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls spoil about the MC and ML's past? What happened? Were they lovers? Why did MC lose his memory?

4. Nana24

Nana24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is interesting! Waiting for spoilers! It feels like SAO setting...:blobxd:

5. Licht Heiter

Licht Heiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nan Zhou (MC)seemed to have been an NPC. The game, Forces of Temptation, had an instance called "Eternal Day" which had the highest mortality rate. Many players joined together and complained, resulting in the game developer having to nerf the NPC twice. The NPC was called 'Nan Zhou'.

Jiang Fang (ML) or 'Lodoka' was the only survivor of the horrible incident regarding the game 'Forces of Temptation. At first people couldn't go offline. After several attempts, some managed to go offline but had experienced side effects and one by one, everyone died. 'Lodoka' or now know as 'Jiang Fang' was the sole survivor.

"Eternal night' was a comic made by a horror comic artist 23 years ago. The MC of the comic was Nan Zhou. At the first day of the every month, it will be 'Yongwu town/village/city(?)' rest day. A weird bacteria birthed a monster known as Guangmei. The monster can really replicate a human being. On normal days, they sincerely thought that they were the residents, but on the 1st day of the month where the entire day is broad daylight, the Guangmei's self awareness will awaken. There were many weird deaths iin town, but no one really cared. Fortunately, Nan Zhou was here.

Nan Zhou was the only character who realised that he was a character in a comic. The first time he realised wasn't the same was when he was brought for an injection by his mother. He kept repeating 'Mother, I love you, I love you.' But it seemed as if the mother ignoreed or didn't know what was going on. She reprimanded him as if she was a programmed robot. Nan Zhou was very smart. As time passed, he realised he was probably the only one living in this town. Everyone didn't age at all.

He used to be lively child. But he slowly became less talkative as he noticed that his family would reply him in a set matter. When the Guangmei started their hunt on the 1st day of the month, he was terrified and had to hide 24 hours in fear, trembling.

One day, he rode his bicycle and took his sister who also remained a 5 yrs old to leave. He used 3 comic boxes to leave, but on the last box, he hit the last comic frame. The 1st comic ended this way.

I was shooked. :hmm:Well, more may be revealed soon :blobpopcorn:

Nan Zhou spent his days observing and deceiving the monsters. He shared fake info, making them tear each other apart. He spent many time protecting his family from the monsters. He also learned art and didn't manage to study uni because there wasn't one in the town. So, he read finish the entire library.

His story ended in tragedy as he was bitten by his own sister after he held on until he was 19 years old. Turns out, the sister was the origin of the bacteria, or 'the queen'. Because she was too young, she didn't know. She was never hungry because her underlings were the one getting the food. But Nan Zhou kept killing them all so... the sister got hungry and ate Nan Zhou. His figure that was infected by the bacteria was gorgeous and stunning, like a white peacock. He walked in a small alleyway of the town and kneeled. He picked up the broken glass of a window and pointed towards his neck. ...no one knew if he really cut himself or not, so really, it was an open end. :blobneutral:

.....I didn't have to wait long I see. :blobneutral::blob_teary:

The game was to commemorate his 23 years anniversary. Nan Zhou easily broke your neck, and he was way too smart as an NPC which made the mortality rate so high. The way to beat him was easy. Nan Zhou could be easily cheated. As long as you pretended to be his friend and get close to him, you can kill him on the time where he is the most weakest, on the night of the moon, 'freeing' him.

idk why all my posts are going into one post but yeah... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  6. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers about Jiang Fang & Nan Zhou's previous relationship? Was he the one who freed Nan Zhou?

Has the confession happened?

Does the crazy Xie guy who claimed to know Nan Zhou's real identity come looking for trouble again?

7. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yes,
    before-novel-time, JF took NZ out of his town via storage-method and later integrated NZ into his team, but because he's too worried about becoming crazily obsessed like his mother, that he kinda hot-and-cold ing NZ to the low point where NZ want to leave cause he thought JF dislike him.

Yep,
    after NZ got killed in a game, JF negotiated with the higher-being who controlled the game; he'll tested their game untill they don't need him anymore - in exchange to be with NZ. And at the start of novel, he stopped denying his feelings and
    on later-half of the novel, they're lovers

He wished but couldn't. Xie approached the wrong guy. The guy, named Yi,
    cared about Xie in a kinda twisted way - he dub-con turned Xie into a bedwarmer so he couldn't go out not-tired, and make trouble he couldn't solve/survive from.

Btw if you're worried about Yi, no need,
    he's on MC-team's side - later he provided important informations and play a big role in helping MC-team win

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  8. IzeeWeeb

IzeeWeeb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did he die before the story or in the later half of the novel?

9. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is such a great novel. I was hesitant to read it initially but it came out as a surprise.

I love Ninji star. Becoz of one reviewer who said NS was adorable I started reading the novel and fell in love with the characters.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2023
  10. Iwanttoreincarnate

Iwanttoreincarnate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somone tell me what happend to Chen Shufeng at the end?