Forgotten Title BL, frozen MC, Interstellar

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AngelsFall, Jul 23, 2021.

1. AngelsFall

AngelsFall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I am searching for the name of a novel I have never actually found. I only have the summary from MTLNovel (the author from "forced to be favored by the whole stars" mentioned it).

"After Being Forced to Be a Cub"
    Jian Xin was frozen for hundreds of years because of illness, and when he woke up, he has entered the interstellar age.
    His last relative died, and humanity was almost extinct.
    Just as Jian Xin felt isolated and helpless, he was told that humans belong to an extremely precious species.
    But Jian Xin is in a special situation, and the Empire will assign guardians to him so that he can survive this period of adaptation.
    For this reason, Jian Xin has four non-human guardians.
    -Cats, tigers, lions and pandas.
    Jian Xin: "."
    Think Rua.
    The guardians took Jian Xin back home.
    This family is crowded but poor. In order to raise Jian Xin, the guardian goes out early and returns to work every day. It is very hard work. Jian Xin feels that he has to help a little, so he focuses on the field outside and decides to plant something.
    He didn't know, the guardians who he thought depended on selling cuteness were sitting in the imperial conference room at the moment, watching Jian Xin in the terminal satisfied.
    ——The "Guide to Feeding of Human Cubs" really made no mistake.
    Cub has the blood of farming in his body and likes farming. He doesn't like to use high-tech products, because Cubs love their bodies the most and they will hug and suck.
    So **** cute!
    The empire admiral/duke/chief of staff/richest man also thought.
    At this time, the imperial emperor asked casually: "What are you looking at?"
    Several people immediately covered the screen: "Nothing."
    ——ZiZi is so cute, you can never be seen by this bad thing!

Thank you very much!

2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm if it was mentioned by an author (like in the author's note section or in a summary of another novel) it might be an idea they want to write so the novel may not exist yet

I don't see it in the author's works list at the moment, but maybe in the future? :>