Spoiler Bl Fu ding ronggui(rebirth)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Moonmoon0023, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Moonmoon0023

Moonmoon0023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    福鼎荣归[重生]
    Can find it on danmeila.com
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/14589.html
    Author blood yanthis is bl
    Summery
    found this lovely story and wanted to share .is rereading it atm :)

:cookie:
    Small spoiler

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  2. Moonmoon0023

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking this is cultavation.
    Tiny spoils

Also the mpreg isn't yor normal mpreg. Very interesting

Queue likes this.
  3. Moonmoon0023

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm useing my phone to translate this. So kinda choppy trying to figure out if mc. is related to both meng father and gu dad :blobneutral:

hard to tell .it did say mc inherited guys dad's lips :blobsweat: but nothing on meng father so far.
    If anyone knows please spoil?

Note I'm useing my cell to type these so bare with me xD n sorry for bad Grammer or auto corrections

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  4. Moonmoon0023

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Moonmoon0023

Reading List:
    Link
    Did it work?

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It works

7. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Moonmoon0023

Reading List:
    Link
    Posted raw link on first post

9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the title roughly translates into "Celebration of Prosperous Blessing."

Short summary from danmeila: This is a sweet and sour, dog-blood, coolx5 story, with thick golden finger, body going with the flow, inspirational, having children at a late stage.
    [a serious case of idiotic gong x devilish black-belly shou, main CP, 1v1, HE]

Setting of the novel:
    1. The background of this novel is overhead (way above normal?), male and male can be married, all characters and events are fictitious.
    2. -don't understand- requesting help from @SnowTime

MC: Meng Changxi (孟长溪), ML: Ye Jingrong (叶景荣)
    Not sure whether it's cultivation or sci-fi, but it's certainly m-preg.

midnight reader likes this.
  10. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Back to a Time of Happiness and Fortune

Summary:
    Meng Changxi was a hard to come by every one hundred year prosperous partner divine name[1]. He has a body blessed with the best things, yet because of his inability to properly judge people, he was exploited. He was betrayed by both his lover and younger brother, his prospects utterly destroyed and finally, hurt by others.

Then everything started over again, like the cleansing of a phoenix. His divine name finally broke through its restrictions and the him who started over again, vowed. He will wipe away his shame and shock his family.

He had wanted to live single for the rest of his life freely, but who would have expected that the great Master Si would set his sights on him, make an arrange marriage with his family and "forcefully" took him as a wife.

This is sweet rebirth novel with both sad and happy moments, full of melodramatic coolness. Full of golden fingers, body going with the full, inspirations and our main character giving birth to a child.

[1]Explanation: Those words make up "Wang Fu", generally it means a wife that helps her husband become tremendously prosperous, but that is divined through their name. It's a five square way of looking at how marriage relations would go. So one of the square would represent the woman herself, the other square would represent the woman's partner. Add in the woman's name and surname, if the first square has more strokes than the (or was it helper block?) partner one, then the woman possess the characteristic of "Wang Fu" - Prosperity for Husband. Something like that... not too clear on it myself

Settings:
    1) The background setting is just fiction made out of thin air, males can marry each other and any events that are similar to reality is unfounded.
    2) Returning to a period of happiness and fortune is the golden finger

HesheFell, Shunraiki, Kleep and 6 others like this.
  11. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz spoil how
    Mc managed to shock his family and avoid being exploited
    Ml and mc fell in love
    Mpreg moment
    Do we see the bun

12. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read this.
    MC just got out of prison. Then he heard about ex-bf and his brother getting married. MC stormed to the venue, getting angry, blablabla, get out of the venue, then died because of car accident.
    MC reborn, and his body become something like that (one hundred something, rare).

13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't 'overhead' a genre? O_O I always understood it as such. Like AU (alternative universe) maybe. The way 'through' is transmigration. Am I wrong all this time?

Someone's answer to what is overhead: 这应该是有穿越小说之后出现的一个新词吧,所谓架空,就是指小说中出现的历史是根本不存在的,是作者虚拟出来的一个朝代,大概就是这个意思吧!这种小说有很多,估计你看过的就有,只是你没留意罢了!现在推荐给你一部吧!

The way I get it is AU, like the new world is not based on our history, but fictitious and with different rules.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    HesheFell and Zhen_Qing like this.
  14. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    How is it "rare"? Snowy's summary mentioned that 'returning to period of happiness and fortune is the golden finger', then does that mean the MC can go back in time however many times he wants?

And can you spoil something about the ML, Master Si? :blobpopcorn:

15. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's just a one time thing returning to fix his mistakes

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  16. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rare because his body is a container of pure yin. ML body is a pure yang. Iirc, when MC stormed out of the wedding venue he met ML. MC is bleeding, his blood got to ML hands. Out of curiosity, ML smells the blood, taste it, and surprise of how sweet the taste is. After that a truck hit MC. In state of unconsciousness, MC heard voices, about his pendant and his body being rare. Woke up, reborn, that pendant becomes a black spot in his hands and it can produce special water.
    So, this world setting is a modern world, but there are supernatural things concealed. Normal people didn’t know about their existence etc. The pure yin and pure yang is a pair. If they’re meet, they become aroused or something. MC later met a friend who knows about thing, he have a lot of knowledge and always help MC. He said that pure hin people are unfortunate because they can’t make a choice. So he warned MC to stay away from pure yang, because once they met, MC can’t run away. ML and MC can sense each other, but ML can concealed his body. MC also can conceal his body, but ML still can sense MC. That is because ML also met someone that always help him. It turned out that MC’s friend and ML’s friend knew each other. Their situation is similar to MC and ML. That’s why MC’s friend help him, because he wants MC to have a choice, not forced.
    ML and MC status is the same. ML’s family just a little better. Their family members are normal people. Only MC and ML involved in this supernatural thing. They will have child. In MC hands, there’s a tree(?) and the flowers blossoms then become a fruit for nine months. That fruit is their child.

17. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers plz about face slapping the villains

18. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok all mtl so.... Yeah names/situation all can be incorrect. Just fyi.

Ch1
    • Mc just got out of jail. He was studying abroad and came back when he heard qi yunhan had criminal charges. Mc (took the blaim?) He was sentence to 10yrs in prison, but only served 5yrs. While in prison, qi yunhan promised a wedding when he gets out, but he didn't found out it wasn't his wedding with qi yunhan but qi yunhan's wedding with MC's bro.
    • Mc is at the wedding and says "wait" everyone is suprised that mc is not in prison. Qi yunhan is nervous but has the support of his hubby. Mc greets qi yunhan nonchalantly. "How are you? How I served the ten yr sentence for you? (He didn't serve 10yrs yet. I think he was just saying how he got punishment with that sentence)
    • MC's family try to hush him. He think if his dad was still around this wouldn't happen. His step dad is cold to mc.
    • Mc is sickly but he punches and stuns qi yunhan. Mc had work very hard to thier company (6yrs?) , When it first started. He would stand on streets to advertise and so on. He has so much hate right now for qi yunhan. Hubby cries and tries to stop mc. " Hit me! We fell in love at first sight!!" Mc slaps the hubby(MC's bro)
    • Mc realized qi yunhan never cared for him. Qi yunhan didn't want to kiss or have premarital sex. Mc has health problems so he thought qi yunhan was looking out for him.
    • Mc step dad tries to stop him and mc is pissed." You cut off out father / son relationship years ago. You are not qualified to tell me what to do.
    • Mc takes his phone and does a massive text (I think evidence against qi yunhan? I guess it was murder charges?) Qi yunhan, freaking out thinking he will lose the family business. Begs and turns against hubby saying he was forced. Mc sends the text. Will yunhan cries.
    • Hubby/ yunger bro of mc hates mc. He wants to take everything mc holds dear.
    • Mc feels faint as he's leaving. Ml catches him. Mc shocked by the current he feel when thier skin touches but he ignores it and walks off.
    • He's beathless. Gets hit by a truck. M. Sees his bro smile from a window. Will yunhan sees him and walks away.
    • He hears voices."A good body of pure Yin, it is a rare rare thing in a hundred years, I don't know which man is so blessed..."

"Changxi (mc), promised dad, this jade. You can’t leave your body.”
    • Mc clutches the Jade pendent. It's mixed with his blood. Then a light appears a soul that floats out and forms a phoenix nirvana.

19. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch2-4
    • Mc is in pain. Grieves over his own death.
    • Then he hears his dad's voice! Mc is shocked! Mc was reborn again at 16.
    • He hears argument downstairs. He sees ppl he hates plus his evil younger brother ( I think he's an illigitamite son.)
    • Mc parents are gonna divorce.
    • There's an argument but I don't really get it. I guess the grandma doesn't like mc or his dad? ( Unsure)
    • As the mom wants to leaves with her kids. Mc says he wants to stay with dad.
    • Mc dad and mom have to divorce today! I guess the meng family (mc dad family side had fallen?) And mc mom side (gu?) Is from a prominent family? (Unsure)
    • Mom?step dad? (Unsure) tries to grab mc. Mc drops and acts like that person hurt him, while his ucles eldest son comes in with some other important ppl.
    • Everyone is shocked. Mc is already ill ( i guess mc has always been I'll?) he looks very bad on the floor. He basically makes his mom look bad.
    • Mc pretends to have a cold and asks ml f he can stay with his dad he doesn't want to get his bro and sis sick (younger siblings are twins)
    • Mc makes mom look bad. She had plans and mc ruined her plans and reputation. She's so pissed she tosses a vase near him. Dad covers mc. Mom leaves with twins.
    • Mc is so happy. No more evil bro and qi yunhan. Big victory for mc.
    • At night mc is very uncomfortable. Jade flash like flowing water. Disappear and leaves black mark on hand. Mc feels like HE'S in an embrionic fluid. He feels comfortable. When he wakes up he's suprised by the vivid dream. And the Jade is normal.
    • Mc doesn't know much about the Jade. It's expensive plus given to him by his dad at a young age.
    • Water drips from the dark, then flows like a faucet, then vanish. But leaves a wet spot
    • Mc dad comes in. Sees MC'S wet crotch thinks he wet the bed. Mc takes a bath sees grey skin. It smells farmilar but he shrugs it off.
    • Mc remembers a novel we're a person used cultivation to rid the body of toxin.
    • After an he bath. Under the grey skin. Is even better moist skin and white color. He.looks in the mirror and he no longer looks sick.
    • Mc explain to dad "I didn't wet the bed". Dad asked. "Did u have a wet dream?" Mc says no, he explained about the black spot on his had and what happened but dad can't see the spot.
    • Mc is at the hospital he can't get the spot to do anything when he wants it to. Now alone again water spews out again and into a vase with a sick plant. Mc contemplating the spot maybe increases matabolisum or rid toxin? Then he's shocked to see the sick plant no longer sick. And mc feels comfortable unlike before. Mc feels vigerated. Ppl are suprised the plant is healthy again. Mc is happy. Mc seems to have some kind of power.
    • MC's mom is a guy? Idk. Mtl is confusing. (Gonna continue to refer to her as mom and female) MC's mom visit mc. I guess she wants mc on her side, but mc just laughs. Mom is pissed and she thinks "fine! See if father and son can survive with me"
    • An old exits a long Rolls Royce in from on mc and his dad. Mc is shocked.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Hebaj22, HesheFell, Kleep and 6 others like this.
  20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 5-7ish.
    • The old man is MC's grandpa.they don't really talk much before. MC's grandpa asked if the divorce finalized? Dad says yes. Grandpa asks mc if he's well. Mc answers yes.
    • Grandpa remembered once on MC's birthday. His mom took mc to get his fortune read and it was bad. Grandpa believed in those things so he never took mc around.
    • They downgraded from a mansion to a villa. The meng family has fallen.
    • Uncle is pissed. Grandpa had a conference with the meng family knowledge and he cut busseness tides with the guys family. Dad was supprised. He didn't know about it.
    • Grandpa is pissed. The guy family won't admit to thier mistake.
    • Uncle is pissed he has a busseness transaction with them.he argues, we need them. Grandpa disowns the uncle for being selfish and cut ties. Uncle says Grandpa will regret this but Grandpa say the meng family will rise again one day.
    • Uncle and aunt leave to visit the guy family to explain the situation. They don't want to be blaimed by grandpa's action.
    • Grandpa is sad. The family use to be great once, but due to poor management the family is crumbling. But Grandpa still holds on the the belief that the ancesters said after a hundreds years a man will come and bring the family great fortune (I'm guessing the ml) Grandpa is waiting for that man.
    • Dad says thanks to grandpa for sticking up for him.
    • At night. It's a full moon and mc is cold. He goes to the window to see the moon. On the other side of the ocean ml is handsome and in a towel. He gets a phone call. Ml's body feels hot. He feels like an uncontrollable force wants to break free. He feels different. The man on the phone says it must be your furnace. (Mtl)

"All things in the world are divided into yin and yang. There is a pure yang body of yours, and there is also a pure yin body. These two are rare encounters in a hundred years. The pure yin yin is the adult, the full moon every month. It will be particularly uncomfortable because the yang or yin in the body is difficult to resolve, but once you encounter 100% compatible pure yang or pure yin body, as long as the two □ □, yin and yang gas fully blend, this symptom will Disappeared."
    • The body's yin The gas is very strong, and I can't fully adapt to the impact of yang at the beginning, so he needs to adjust himself for a while, let the body reach a perfect state before adulthood, and prepare for the future and the owner. The length of time is uncertain. He will establish a telepathy with the owner, and the body will resonate. For example, now, you are tempting each other.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    Hebaj22, HesheFell, veihakase and 7 others like this.