Spoiler Bl Fu ding ronggui(rebirth)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Moonmoon0023, Oct 22, 2018.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 7ish-9
    • Ml ponders asks the person on the phone if the yin persona male or female? The person on the phone doesn't know and doesn't think it matters ( I think the guy on the phone is also a yang so he knows a lot)
    • Lol phone guy asked if ml is a virgin and tells ml, he needs to look up how to smex for mc.
    • They look across the ocean anticipating future meetings.
    • Mc thought last night was a dream. he ponders about his dark spot.
    • He heals an aloe that some is taking care of (lol or lack of care cuz it's dying) the owner is suprised the aloe is in good because it was dying. She uses the aloe on her skin and her skin looks amazing. Mc starts watering plants from his dark spot in secret.
    • Mc and dad hang out . Mc finds out why the meng family is concerned. They have 5 branches and they keep failing one by one.
    • Mc's dad takes him to a beautiful secluded location. There's a group of ppl there. He meets Jiang You. He's the new hired research and development for the meng group. The original group was disbanded. This group looked unreliable. They have a secret formula for cosmetic. Mc argues that the formula is passed down and is old with issues and they should fix the issues first.
    • Jiang You is suprised. He wants to know MC'S birthday and character number (fortune telling?). Mc agrees then leaves.
    • Dad remembers Jiang you's word. The cosmetic market is intense. Dad is worried, but mc isn't because he knows the water some his spot to the aloe has a better effect. mc is part of the meng family so of course he wants to help. He wants his aunt and uncle to regret leaving the family for the guy family. Mc continue to water the garden with his water. But before he starts school. He gives the plant to Jiang You for experiments.
    • Jiang is suprised. The white flowers is blooming out of season. Mc gives home the aloe to work with.
    • Jiang tells mc that mc is a Tianyi nobles who came to the world, but the Fuxing Gate is just like this. This kind of person is a rare encounter in a hundred years.
    • Jiang you asks mc he knows "Wangfu? You are extremely yin, it’s a rare form of pure yin, and it’s a good day for the nobles of the world. It’s a well-deserved name of Wangfu.” mc is confused, "How can I be a man, Wang Fu?"
      "Men can also be a husband?" Jaing you tells him not to tell anyone or ppl will want to take him away. mc wants to roll his eyes.
    • Jaing you asks mc where he got the aloe it's not normal. It could be alien. Mc says it's a new breed of aloe. Jiang you says the aloe is amazing, nothing like it.
    • Jiang tried it on the security guard with bad acne. He had tried everything but nothing worked. He was skeptical of the new product because it's not a brand, but after two days he's all good.
    • Mc and Jiang you are very excited. Jiang ask for 2 more boxes for his wife and son
    • After a month they do a limited production to test the market before mass production.
    • No one would try it. Consumers want brand name product and ignore MC's product. Mc is sad. Then his mom shows up suprised, " what u can't sell your stuff?" Mc tells jiangs dog to bite her. Lol

2. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol mc is in highschool and he's getting love attention from his fellow classmates, both male and females, but mc isn't attracted to the females or underage boys hahaha. mc is an adult in a teenage body. ml can't touch mc till he's older. Lol

Kleep and midnight reader like this.
  3. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 10-18
    • Mc had the dog attack the mom but made it look like mom was abusing the dog. He got sympathy from on lookers. Ppl took pix and video of mom for social media. Mom ran.
    • Mc sold one product to a female classmate who has bad acne. She later on gets cured and becomes a spokes person for the product. All classmates are amazed and want good skin too.
    • Dad took mc to a company meeting. He says the product failure is not due to the product but advertisement. They need to increase price high to make it look high end and have uniform sales representative at all stores to promote. Ppl think he's crazy. Dad says if the product fails he will resign and leave the company. Ppl are happy. They want him out anyway .
    • Uncle hears about this and he's happy. He wants the product to fail. He tells the mom. The mom has launched the same aloe skin care products as well at a high price. It was selling like hotcakes, untill mc did his promotion and word spread his aloe is good so MC's aloe sold out and mom's aloe stopped selling.
    • Me starts feeling wierd and he smells something. He feels faint. Jiang picks him up and takes him to his place.
    • Ml feels a pull and a smell he gets out of his car and looks for his stove(mc) he has a very strong desire for mc, but when he gets there it's only an empty seat with a forgotten jacket.
    • Jiang tells mc the yang is his owner and he will absorb the yang from ml. Ml will bring him good fortune and all the symtoms he feels will also disappear when he and ml do it but then mc will lose his ability to choose.
    • Mc doesn't want to be owned or lack freewill. So jiang gives him a smelly pouch that can block the breath so ml can't sense mc.
    • Ml takes his little bro(really his cousin but they call each other bother. to join MC's school. Ml found the school Id from the jacket. He's suprised he can't feel mc like before. Maybe mc isn't at school?
    • Mc ties his shoes and the pepper pouch fell out of his pocket.
    • Ml starts to sense mc and ditches his little brother. Mc can feel ml coming. He wants to leave but he's Frozen. It took everything to take 2 steps but then ml grabs his arm. Ml gives him the students ID. Introduces himself and leave.
    • Ml tells bro to make friends with mc. Bro tells mc he can't hit on underage kids. Ml says he has waited 20yrs (virgin) he can wait till mc is an adult (mc is 16).
    • It rains mc has no umbrella. Little bro has one and will accompany mc. Mc agrees. They see ml and ml offers them a ride.
    • Ml can see mc unwilling to be his furnace. Drops them off. Then ml calls his friend. Tells him about mc. Friend is suprised. Mc should be attracted to ml. They are a pair. Ml tells friend he doesn't want to scare mc so he's taking it slow.
    • Ml goes to pick up little bro to see mc but no mc. He feels something wrong so he goes off to look for mc. He sees mc beating up some classmates. Ml was going to help but sees mc can handle himself.
    • Ml takes mc to jiang because mc doesn't want to go home. He's afraid his dad will be upset mc was fighting.
    • Ml tells bro to sleep over to protect mc. He doesn't want mc to sleep over night with another man.
    • Jiang you only has 2 bedroom so he suggested he sleeps with mc and ml sleeps with bro. Ml says no. Mc sleeps alone. Jiang sleeps with bro and ml sleeps on sofa.
    • Bro and jiang are horrified! Ml is a rich pampered guy. How can he sleep on a tiny sofa. Bros like... Power of love lol.
    • At night mc sneak out to water the plants. Ml sees him and is suprised. He also noticed the spot on MC's hand. When they first met. The spot seems to be alive. Very odd. The friend never mentioned this.
    • Jiang asks ml some questions. Ml has no patience for stangers but he's nice because it's mc'S freind.
    • Later ml calls his friend to tell him about jiang. The friend seems suprised and may know jiang.
    • MC's bro begs him to see mom. Mom is ill. Mc visits mom, mom is fine. Mom wants mc to yeild to her. Meng family need guess family's help. She can help them. Give her some aloe product put it under her company. She will help the meng family. Mc is pissed. He says meng family will rise again. mc leave
    • He sees qi yunhan. Qi yunhan visit mc mom for support but mc mom won't see him.
    • Mc hasn't seen ml for 2 days and mc can't sense him. He goes to jiang you place to stay since it's almost the full moon. Mc will be affected.
    • Jiang you is very shocked. Ml should not have left. Ying breath is like an addiction. Being near is like paradise. There's no way ml would leave mc. So he asks are u sure ml is your owner? Do you feel anything? Mc says he feels comfortable.
    • Ml sneezes and sneezes. He's like hmm is mc thinking about me? Lol

Hebaj22, veihakase, Kleep and 6 others like this.
  4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so mc has 2 dad's. Idk who gave birth but I'm gonna call the one with last name gu as mom to make it easier otherwise it's hard to tell which dad or father.

Gu dad married/had an affair with a woman. Idk why. Doesn't seem like he likes her much. I assume the twins are the woman's kids and gu's

It's a bit odd. Gu dad seems to be angry and vengeful with meng dad. Idk why. He seems to like meng dad more and says meng dad had better skin then his new wife.

But guess dad wants to distroy the meng family and have meng dad gravel at her feet.

HesheFell, Kleep and midnight reader like this.
  5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 19-
    • Qi yunhan wants tomary into the guy family because then the guy family has to support him.
    • Mc's mom sent someone to frame the aloe product. Saying it ruined her daughter's face. Mom wanted to send her to the meng company but gu ning (MC's bro) sent her to MC's school to confront mc on his product.
    • Mc turns it on her and uses the aloe she claims ruined her skin. Turns out mc is fine cus his skin can remove toxin.
    • Mc finds out it was the mom scheming.
    • Ml's bro thinks it's he's Grandpa, trying to break up mc an ml. Ml has been busy with a marramar proposal plus trying to ignore mc. Working hard, working out, then sleep. Full moon is coming soon and he needs to stay away from mc because ml can't control himself during full moon.
    • Ml's bro calls and tells him about someone trying to frame MC's product.
    • MC's mom came after school to see mc to convince him not to tell Dad about the incident. Mc wanted to go to jiangs place because tonight is full moon but ppl are watching so he goes with mom.
    • Ml gets the feeling mc is calling him so he drives to find them. Mc doesn't want mom to see him during to full moon. Mc doesn't want any one to see him. Mc finds out ml has it worse than mc and mc is glad lol.
    • Ml catches up and takes mc. Mc is cold but sweating and unconscious. Ml is sad cuz mc is too young and he can't touch mc.

6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk I'm starting to feel bad for the mom. I know many ppl will disagree and think he's a evil person that needs to die. I know he did a lot of bad things, but I don't think he's really a bad person.
    Mom is a very jealous person and he really can't admit his feeling. He wants to see feeling from the dad but the dad always has an unfeeling personality.

Mom doesn't even care his product isn't selling. All he thinks about is the dad. Idk how the relationship was but I can guess the mom is a very emotional person and craving some kind of emotional feedback. This doesn't justify cheating but it could be his way to see a reaction. Like a child. Anyway reaction is a good reaction. Negative or positive.

His life is pretty sucky. He doesn't even care about his wife (doesn't sleep with her). He thinks his exhubby is better. He drinks and comes home late. It's kinda sad to watch. It's like a train reck. He doesn't have any good or happy moments and he's always getting bad luck.

Idk about this novel just seems about business and getting the upper hand and I guess that's good but I'd like to see more fluff. Also as for the villian mom, I can't feel joy over his suffering , when he gets kicked and kicked down. I want to see him happy for once. Not the fake happiness he thinks he wants but true happiness by admitting his feeling and finally letting go and finally enjoying life.

7. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I kinda dropped this. I might come back one day?

I was just sad reading this.... I like cried for the villian. I felt really bad when he got hurt and always failed.

Kinda funny, for the first time I like the side couple more than the main and I skipped everything that didn't have to do with the scum mom/dad.

I was wrong the meng dad is actually the mom (hermaphrodite?) and gu dad is the dad.

Most ppl will hate gu dad. He has the personality of a most scum woman (that's why I thought he was the mom) he's very obsessive, in denial,crazy in love. One track mind (doesn't even care about failure. Only cares about love interest), selfish, explosive personality, always scheming.

Idk, but I really like gu dad. He's very emotional. I like him cuz hes not perfect. Hes human and he makes mistakes. If he was the main character I would have enjoyed it more. He starts as a character we all hate, but he learns through trial and tribulations. He struggles and comes to terms with his own feelings and realized his own mistakes, but by then it's already too late. Things can never be undone but he still works hard to make things right and be a good dad.

His ending is open ended. He needs surgery but its far away and it'll take a year. He ask meng dad to stay single till he gets back.

It seems like a happy open ended, but idk. Meng dad doesn't really care for gu dad. He never did, but they always have these really ambiguous relationship. There's short snipbits of Ming dad kinda sexually humiliate/molest gu dad. Which is kinda weird because he does kinda beat torcher his own brother (well I guess he's not gonna rape his bro but...). Its odd cuz he can be violent but he's not to gu dad so who know. Maybe meng dad is also in denial?

I think thier story alone would of been a good story. No happy ending but you can see he's trying.

I don't like the main story its just so typical. Everyone loves mc. Everyone tries to gain his favor. Everything is always in his favor. There's no major conflict just minor ones. (I know there's more drama later)

I rather watch the mc struggle hard and change threw experience and maybe he makes it maybe he doesn't? But he keeps moving forward anyway dispite the odds. It is very inspirational. Thats why i love gu dad.

But what i do love about this story is mc's bro and mom who he hated so much in his last time turn around. Not every bad person get a bad ending. Some change for the better. I like the concept of understanding your enemies and changing them for the better than revenge because of last life.

I know many will dissagree with me. Just my opinion. Im a sap for love story.

8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Kleep and Zhen_Qing like this.
  9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

clear, Selax, ferrelrose and 9 others like this.
  10. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    This monologue was the nail in the coffin for this story for me. Plus, the loss of will thing was starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth.:unsure:

11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    What monologue? What was wrong with the monologue?

12. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I didn't mean anything was wrong with your monologue. But I was starting to have negative feelings on certain aspects of the story. Your explanation on why you dropped the book just helped me make a decision instead of choosing to read it anyway.

soie_yoie likes this.