Spoiler BL - Game Loading

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
  3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS out of order
    It seems that mc was playing a game and tranmigrated now he has to survive for 7 days as his 1st mission in a stimulation game kinda like an otome game where if u pick one choice it leads to this event but he either kept dying from his vampire lover or his deeply loyal housekeeper that also loves him
    His vampire lover apparently wanted to turn him into a vampire too
    PS theyre both yandere
    Mc was a noble apparently and was very beautiful
    from the last ch 4 he found that the original host was playing with the hearts of two men so mc thought that he really deserves to die

4. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    thx but thats i already read too that part that was translated XD

Anie likes this.
  5. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Boinkers likes this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the housekeeper work for vampire or MC? And who is he in love with? Sorry, too many “his,” I’m confused

7. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Housekeeper work for mc and loves him

Poor_Hero and kiara8 like this.
  8. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, based on the translated chapters so far, what's fun is the MC's monologue. In real world, MC doesn't care about anything other than playing games, and the games that he played are normal, shounen-type game, not harem/ero. So, when he entered the world, he's basically flying blind, without prior knowledge of how this game, which is akin to a visual novel, will pan out. And as a straight guy, he doesn't know how to navigate the homosexual relationship plotlines when he becomes the shou-protag. When praised for his beauty, he's like, "What was the use of good looks? Could he live for seven days?" And he didn't notice the relationship flags that popped up, it was only when the male leads became yandere and killed him, that he realised! :blobjoy:

alexfilia, Blood A, Boinkers and 10 others like this.
  9. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like that the MC can die and "respawn" -- as opposed to a firm bad end, as in some transmigrations/world hopping. Although I suppose there might be a limit to the amount of times? :hmm:

Kleep and kiara8 like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he respawning at save points or from beginning?

jadelin likes this.
  11. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From 'save points' -- but they don't explain how that works that clearly yet.

kiara8 likes this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s too little to mtl

13. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    MC got trauma of being called 'beautiful' too many times by these psycho's.

14. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh so originally because of the title of the game ‘Left or Right’, MC thought there were only 2 yanderes out to get him.

But actually that maid, Gars is also male - remember that boy who was ‘killed’? Actually, he got turned into a vampire. After MC rejects him, he slaughters the people in the estate....

There’s also a cousin of MC’s who comes and asks him to run away together. And then stabs MC in the heart when he refuses.

Somehow it doesn’t feel like Long Qi’s usual style - it seems quite dark.

15. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha... Actually it's quite a funny story because of the ML's designed games...

MC's favorability of ML is down in the negatives... Haha

Moreover because ML is such a sadist he likes watching MC die over and over again... It backfired on him though.

Now everytime ML tries to chat with MC his favourability will decrease .

ML lied to his friend about how much his favorability is... It was supposed to be -170 but then he said "yeah it was really high about 170." Friend said "then why aren't the two of lovers already?!"

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  16. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Serves him right. It’s lucky MC chose the second option >__>

I tend to like Long Qi but somehow I’m not very motivated to MTL this so I’ll just wait for the translation.

17. catbitmytongue.98

catbitmytongue.98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC got a skill card after the first game. The card's ability is to summon the ML. Since MC kind of really disliked ML for designing such a perverted game, he's hesitant to use it. He still used it in the second game though, ML was ready to fight enemies but MC only summoned him to do a scavenger job lol. It's kind of funny MC and his friend whom he met in the game thought ML was just a projection of ML and not ML himself (ML is kind of really popular game designer so they both thought ML is busy all the time). So they talked about him, in front him. MC's friend is gay and really like ML as his idol.

Also MC's second game was supposed to be a game made by ML and MC was like Nooo I don't want to play another game made by him. Fortunately (or unfortunately), someone invited him to team up in another game. After finishing that game, he looked for his next game ( as far as I remember, your next game will be shuffled after you finish a game), and it's still a game made by ML soo MC became furious. And MC's favourability of ML is down more. Also ML gifted MC an dwarf egg in hopes of increasing his favorability factor

18. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone pls spoil the 1st game

19. RedHead

RedHead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st game - Love to the Left and Right (designer: ML), S grade.
    Mission: Survive exactly for 7 days.
    Identity: Sein Hall
    Setting: MC is persued by 3 guys yanderes, who will kill the MC at a moments notice, if he shows even a little bit of rejection. Later it turns out, that Sein Hall was using their affection to get power for his revenge and possibly destroy the country too.​
    2nd game - Fairy Tale Town, D grade.
    Mission: Get the dragons heart.
    Side mission: Find/trace a tornado Tornado.​
    Identity: Himself, an outsider.
    Setting: A guy, ZJ, is really helpful and shows MC the ropes of being a 'player'. ZJ is recomends a D grade quasi-world. MC finds himself in a village, that is hell bent on killing outsiders (players). He meets SY, whose main mission was to steal womans panties (if MTL is correct), but couldn't finish it becouse was locked in a cage for four days. They team up.
    MC summons ML just becouse he didn't want to dig through corpses to find the dragons heart. SY comments on how beautiful and powerful ML is, while MC 'affection meter' drops further into the negatives.
    One of the new guys isn't how they seem and actually had made the villagers to hate outsiders for years, so that the world's grade would be bigger. It was F grade, now it is D grade​
    3rd game - Lost Atlantis (designer: ML), S grade.
    Mission: Make the sixth prince six princes in love with you.
    Side mission: Collect 1'000'000t of garbage. (Was 100k tonnes of garbage, then 200k, 300k... MC kept rolling the dice for a better side mission)​
    Identity: Sain Hall, Collin Hall, Jesse Hall (Edit: MC has a face changing ability and chooses difrent name for different faces)
    Setting: MC expected to be a mermaid/man, but finds himself as a white shark... on land. Turns out it is a simulation in a test for the royal guards in Atlantis (yes, he is a merman). MC misinterpreted the mission and got a rude awakening, that he is in the designers X world - he has to make all the princes fall in love with him.​
    The princes (and yanderes from 1st world) are similar to ML becouse they are made from parts of ML soul. 1st world there were three, 3rd world - 6 parts. ML emotions influence these parts and they influence his designed worlds.
    The result:
    • The worlds mission turn otome-game-ish for MC (Originally Atlantis missions were about princes strugle for power, ethnic conflicts, and marine protection)
    • MC gets worlds designed by ML, even though they are high grade and therefore have low chance of beeing drawn
    • Guys in those worlds are crazy in love with MC
    • MC affection metter is showing a lot of negatives for ML

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  20. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    My new favorite genre is "abusing" the ml lol

Lovina, ReaderReader, Blood A and 3 others like this.