Spoiler <<BL>> Ghosts Know What I Experienced

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Zhen_Qing, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    The author is Mo Chen Huan~! The same author of a lot of good novels, like Superstar Aspirations, Rebirth of Supermodel, The Earth is Online, King of Classical Music and Little Love Song!

NU page: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ghosts-know-what-i-experienced/
    Raw: http://www.sto.cc/book-167284-1.html
    Summary from NU page:
    Do ghosts exist in this world?

Passerby A: Of course not~

Xi Jia: …Haha.

Before, the old ghosts would scare the new ghosts: Have you seen this painting? Face like a leopard with round eyes, iron face and coiled hair by the temples, Zhong Kui!

Now, the old ghosts would point at a screen: Xi Jia! If you see him, run away quickly! You can’t afford it if you can’t beat him!

This is a little sweet story about falling in love and catching ghosts together~

天地玄宗,万气本根。
Profound Sect of Heaven and Earth, Source of Boundless Qi.
-Excerpt from the Golden Mantra (金光神咒)

阴阳之理,八卦易生。
The Essence of Yin and Yang , the Eight Trigrams changes life.
(Taiji —> Yin and Yang —> Sixiang (Four Symbols) —> Bagua (Eight Trigrams). The eight trigrams determine good/bad fortune which changes life.)

Ever since he was little, Xi Jia’s yin energy was strong, and every day he saw ghosts and ran into ghosts. One day, he accidentally broke the protection amulet. Celestial Master Ye Jingzhi happened to pass by and helped. Are ghost catching Celestial Masters all legit masters? WeChat official accounts, Taobao online shops, looking at gossip tabloids every day. Since then, Xi Jia has refreshed the lower limit again and again, and met a group of completely unreliable Celestial Masters. Binding spirits, unusual pregnancies, the Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor, the ghost city of Poyang… The door to a new world is slowly opening.

Set in an urban city with supernatural elements, this is a love story between Xi Jia, who has a body of extreme yin, and Celestial Master Ye Jingzhi, nicknamed the King of Hell. The seemingly weak Xi Jia, in actuality, can rip apart ghosts with bare hands; the seemingly cold Ye Jingzhi, in actuality, is shy and gentle. A marriage contract binds the fate of two people together. See how the two people overturn the heavens in the gossipy and wacky metaphysical world.

(Note: The Chinese characters for Eight Trigrams and gossip are the same.)

It's got face-slapping and HE, but there's XuanHuan in the genre, so maybe not so easy to MTL. But, never the less, let's invite the Danmei Sect!
    @alexfilia @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome @nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince @Hanaru @SecretLibrary @Nami Heartfilia @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @Li hir @Rurella @Hikari_Akari
    The summary really got to me, because I have always love supernatural stories, so any spoiler is fine~!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Moocakey

Moocakey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking forward to this supernatural BL!! *watches thread*

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, on one hand, it's not my type of story. On the other hand, this author writes good smut and lovable ML's. I'm gonna wait for the spoilers :blobpeek:

Misaki Yata and Zhen_Qing like this.
  5. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks adorable, lol unusual pregnancies, is the shou capable of such? heh

6. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting (set up a nice and warm camp here) :cookie: (yes, cookies are a very appropriate camping food!)

LoveYou59seconds and Zhen_Qing like this.
  7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing baby, experiment no. 2 is working *watching thread* :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

FengYuyi and Zhen_Qing like this.
  8. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay!!! My type of genre!!~ ghosts are love <3 keke Thanks for the pokes <3

LoveYou59seconds and Zhen_Qing like this.
  9. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe, that's what I thought as well. But there was no m-preg in the genre, so, just crossing fingers.

LOL, yep~! We have succeed, @clear darling! Now we can plan the next step to world domination? :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Edit: Personality-wise, ss it bad that I'm seeing GDC characters in this novel? Like Xi Jia = WWX, Ye Jingzhi = LWJ, and Chen Tao (the MC's only friend) = JC? :blobjoy:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  10. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Third chapter's up! I'm anticipating the fourth chapter within this week as I remember that the translator, Aeryn mentioned publishing 2 chapters per week, until the VIP chapters which will be broken into 2 parts for each chapter as each is long. :cookie:

11. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading the raw via MTL and I could only say that it's good and funny :blobjoy: ML's filter of MC is so heavy and other people around them could only get speechless for being fed dog food :blobjoy: Pending to read the translation part until it piled up to certain numbers of chapters :blobReach:

tailor31415 and Misaki Yata like this.
  12. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... just to be in the clear, no risk of mpreg? Because I like this author but that's a thing I wouldn't want to end up reading.

13. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not so sure if there's an extra for this story but the last chapter I read didn't mention any mpreg since it's over after MC & ML's first time :hmm:

LoveYou59seconds and CawCawBird like this.
  14. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is Ye Jing Zhi. MC is Xi Jia

LoveYou59seconds likes this.
  16. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh so that's why the author notes has the same style as the earth is online

17. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiya' tis the translator for this novel. I've only skimmed through the raws in a couple hours during my commute *coughshameonmecough* and I assure y'all there's no mpreg.

As for the unusual pregnancies...I've now fully read up to the 3rd "arc" as listed in summaries and its a mistranslation on my part. Should be doppelgängers and not anything about pregnancies. Chinese doesn't split their words so I had assumed 二 重身 (two/second/multiple pregnancies) instead of 二重身 (doppelgängers or evil twins). My bad ORZ

Kaylee, Ease, Dragon_Reader and 5 others like this.
  18. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the clarification, please keep up the good work~! :blob_pompom:

19. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot! :aww: /goes to put it on reading list

20. meridianna

meridianna Suffering Ikemen Best Civilization

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm still struggling MTI-ing this, still half-way till ending, but lemme say this.
    the ML is too pure for this world. this CP is too pureeee for this world aaaaaaaa.