Recommendations (BL) Healthy Sibling

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lazuuli, Jun 17, 2020.

1. lazuuli

lazuuli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's so much story about sibling hate each other, like illegitimate/legitimate children, adopted, stepchildren, or baby swaped after birth.

Please reccomend me story with sibling that love and get along with each other even though they are not blood related. It would be really good if the parent/step/adopted/foster/guardian also love their kids.

I just read 重生农家之小饭馆[穿书] = smal reataurant of rebirt farmhouse (wear book). One of the brothers is adopted but the siblings feeling really good and their parent also care for them.

I thought that was really nice. I just want happy and healthy relationship between sibling, not romance/pairing between the sibling. So, please recommend me something.. :aww:

2. Loriel

Loriel [Aspiring Editor][Lover of BL][Pinata Smasher]

Reading List:
    Link
  3. lazuuli

Reading List:
    Link
  4. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hard to find if no blood relationship then author sure will put romance element.
    You can try Don't pick up boyfriends from trashbin arc 1 (brothers are blood related but love each other ) .

lazuuli likes this.
  5. lazuuli

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, most what I found is romance between siblings (blood related or not). Usually I am totally fine with that but right now I am in the mood for like MC wholesome family you know..

For example maybe Jubo
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/jubo/
    I just start to read it but from what I read it seems Jubo MC is adopted but have good sibling and parent interaction and the ML is not his brother.

6. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Try death progress bar . They are all half brothers. There is conspiracy first then later familial love . Out of all bros i only like fourth bro, he was good in first life too .

judeiiro and lazuuli like this.
  7. lazuuli

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobsmilehappy:
    Death Progress Bar really good. I cry really hard when the brothers have flashback dream.. poor MC..:blob_teary:

8. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup ~~ those are tear jerking. Especially knowing mc actually went through all that torture .

Well i don't get it how siblings grew up as bros especially not knowing they aren't biological developing such thoughts...
    Till now i haven't read any "non blood" one not developing into pure familial ..

lazuuli likes this.
  9. hngyxn

hngyxn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, Kou Chen's family in Qing Kuang have the tough love dynamic, where it's all jokes and you can tell they really care for each other.

10. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    The Big Bosses Are Not What I Expected After I Transmigrated Into A Book - this novel have familial love. Have brother and sister here.

After Transmigrated into a Book, I’ve Gained an Entire Family of Cannon Fodder - familial love. Mc also have a brother which doted on him.

Retirement Life- mc have a whole bunch of siblings. But his elder brother who knew who is was, was really good to him

After Rebirth, I Was Entangled with the Tyrant - mc have a brother here. Still haven't read it though. But it's in my reading list so, it.migjt be good.

judeiiro likes this.
  11. Deleted member 181294

Deleted member 181294 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I have lived only 3 chapters in a campus romance novel
    Something like that I guess