Spoiler (BL) His Little Rose

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LavenderBlizzard, Oct 14, 2018.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened after the family found out about the marriage

2. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC family were dumbfounded and in denial. Like...
    Nope, no, this is not gonna happen. Our cute little MC will not do this kind of thing. Dammit! It must be ML's fault. Divorce! Divorce! Go back to China! Boohoo, our obedient cute little MC got taken away by a big bad wolf:blobtired:
    There are definitely some exaggeration, but their reaction is something like that :blob_pompom:
    There is also some guilt. The third sister, she regretted helping MC to convince their family. I don't know if the family know about the blind date accident. If they knew it, they must regretted it very much especially grandma hahaha.
    The first one to find out about the relationship is the sister. Then the aunt and uncle accidentally met their daughter. In the hotel, they then discuss about this. And decided to call MC and ML. But don't worry! There's someone who will help the ML. Guess who??

ML family...they called MC and ML. They didn't really like MC at first. I don't really remember, but there's one time when MC and two other girls sat in a room to have a "talk". There are hidden camera. The people want to see MC's reaction/embarrassment. But who is MC? Sassy MC won this "talk".

Ahhhh! Forgot to poke people!

@Zhen_Qing can you summon the danmei sect, please?

3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, I haven't finished reading the first post, (just got back from home), but there seems to be a lot of spoilers.
    So, opening a portal to the Danmei Sect~!
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

clear, EveningWind, maya_sov and 10 others like this.
  4. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summon. Another thing to add to my watched threads.
    *looks at my watched threads*
    Woah it reached five pages! 20 x 5 = 100
    There's at most 100 spoiler threads of BL in my Watched Threads list now hahahaha

Anyway, I let me comment on the Synopsis. I haven't read the summaries yet. I just can't help but say this.
    What do you mean by Song Dynasty? Of course, I understand that it's MTL but I request that you please at least change it to the pinyin. I almost thought it was historical genre. Thanks for the summaries. Even if I haven't read it yet, as long as it is BL and HE(I hope), I think it's a great piece of work.
    Edit: I see. So it's Song Zhao, if I see it right.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Dragon_Reader and Zhen_Qing like this.
  5. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    So...the summary seems a bit dizzying for me...let me get this straight...
    So MC is the shou, right? Or if not then the shou is bisexual....really hate mtl's word choice sometimes...[if the characters yinyang is paired with gender in chinese usually it means hermaphrodite]
    Does that mean he his preference is both genders or does it mean he's a hermaphrodite [have both gender physical sex organs] or does it mean that he's actually physically male but have female reproductive organs inside? That's usually how that kind of setting goes.
    So the shou's family is supportive and loving, but somehow MC got pounced on by ML or maybe they met, fell in love, got secretly married and had a pair of twins [just guessing] and then familial drama blooms from there.
    Seems interesting I guess...I find that I'm not into modern settings lately tho.

edit:
    Oh ok afterward read the summary...ml did indeed pounce...lol, mc can't read the document or just signed it in a rush?

Ease and Boinkers like this.
  6. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.
    Yeah, today and yesterday, there are 4 new spoilers.

I didn't have that many list. But sometimes, I tend to ignore the list and just search whatever I want to read. Because of that, my list seems never decreasing.

Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. I just add the pinyin. By the way, I can't read Chinese, and I just copy-paste the synopsis here. I've been numb from MTL-ing for so long (about name etc). I didn't know what is pinyin before I read your comment hahaha :blobpats: I search it on Google, then I found online converter (Chinese to Pinyin). Is the pinyin correct? There are so many type of pinyin in the app. I don't know what to choose because I don't understand a thing :blobcry: So, I just chose the feasible one hahahaha

Yes, MC is shou. From what I understand, MC have reproductive organ, but I don't know (don't remember) if MC have both gender physical sex organ or not. I assumed he had it.

Not twins. But first child(daughter) and second child(son). In five years, they have two children.

MC and ML already have good feeling for each other. But they're not lovers yet. I don't remember the exact scene, but after the formalities were done, MC was dumbfounded, and realized that he had been cheated!

This novel is a light, sweet, and heartwarming novel. Not so many drama. It's interesting. I'm also not into modern setting these days. But if you feel tired with the other setting, come and read this! ahaha :blob_pompom:

7. TomiNdumplings

TomiNdumplings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first danmei sect summons banzai!!!:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

8. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    ...be glad its "just" 5 pages...
    Mine r 25 pages of watched threads after reading through all existing Spoiler threads on the quest for bl-spoiler/summaries.... that took 2 days...:blobdizzy:
    But now I GOT THEM ALL:blobspy:
    MUHAHAHAHA!!!:blobhero::cookie::blobhero::cookie:
    Yeah... seems like the last sense of reason ran away... :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Boinkers, Inland, mereumsama and 3 others like this.
  9. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How the **, how do u manage 500 bl. , share it with ur fellow sect members. We will gladly help with the burden.

10. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    I klicked the spoiler link and meticolous read through all spoilersthread backwards starting by the first spoilerthread created here ever
    Clicked "watch thread" when it turned out to be bl/danmei etc and tossed what i disliked
    It was the collecting kind of way- when u r still on the 1st page while clicking "watch thread" will it be memorized ny the system as unread and u can read it later if u want to
    Collected a list that way... lol... 2 damn days...dunno why i was so crazy... guess i wanted to find some more great summaries like those by @Kailyria20 ...
    They r so detailed that its not neccesary to fry ur brain via mtl or wait ages for new chaps :aww: (she is a summary-goodness)
    Gonna have alot to read up now but hey- if u want recommendations can i maybe help- but better not here or the hijacking would be too much

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    Kailyria20 and Inland like this.
  11. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just counted my watched thread.
    There are 36 pages, for a total of 710 threads
    :blobsleepless:
    I didn't know there were so many, and all watched :blobsleepless:

lazynoodles, Inland and Ryss like this.
  12. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you tried https://endlesslydistractedbynovels...ary-spoilers/bl-short-novel-summary-spoilers/ ?

Ryss and Kailyria20 like this.
  13. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
  14. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really mine has exceeded 200 cause of all the goody untranslated BL and other good novels...

15. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Onegai can you add me to your Danmei Sect onegai~

16. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure~! Welcome to the sect, young disciple~!

AimieNam1003 likes this.
  17. MidnightKaito

MidnightKaito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -poofs in- oooh a summon! Need to add this in! ....-looks at to read list- this...is getting a bit long isn't it....

18. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any one spoil more detail on mc preg and mc struggle as a designer

lazynoodles likes this.
  19. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    We didn't see the pregnancy because it is fast forward. After their wedding, the novel fast forward to some years later. They already had two children.

About the struggle...
    MC is determination to enroll in designing major. He snuck to see the fashion show and the plotting to go abroad to study. Then after he graduated, he is just follow the flow....make clothes, join fashion show etc. Not much struggle because there's ML that guarding in the dark. Maybe the real struggle is convincing MC's family about his career. MC's family didn't know anything about MC became a designer and they still hope for MC to inherit the family business.

ahsudole, Ease and morticia_addams like this.