Resolved BL Historical novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nialaa, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanted to read through a novel I read in the past and I've lost the links and forgotten the name, Hopefully someone can jog my memory or tell me outright. This is what I can remember clearly:

Story is about MC shou (I think Ger?) that is reborn into ancient china as a child of a family with 5 children including MC there was also nephews/nieces. Shou originally was in an apocalyptic zombie world was captured and studied because their ability/inner space was discovered and others wanted it because it had basically made the MC immune to the zombie virus but he wouldn't reveal it or let them find out more, MC's elder brother became Zombie King and lead a wave of zombies to punish them for the MC (thought MC was dead) This allowed MC to escape the facility but he ended up collapsing in an alley (I think) and was reborn.
    During rebirth it was reincarnations of the MC's original family, ML was a lost/forgotten prince that was leading a poor life and married MC the novel progresses with the older brother having near death experience and soul is reborn from the future where MC told them about his abilities, etc but another female Reincarnator showed up with multiple golden fingers that allowed her to daze and ruin MC's family before elder brother was reborn, MC started making wine to support and earn money for the family just before the elder brother was injured. Next to the emperor is a shadow guard that is actually a system that was sent out by the MC's father to give the MC a good life after what he went through in the apocalypse. System (think it was named Seven) finally brought the family together into the current reality and stole/ate the female's golden fingers to restore some of their own abilities. Just like ML was obsessive with MC, Emperor was obsessive with the shadow guard.

2. suhanirh

suhanirh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nialaa likes this.
  3. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
    Nialaa and IceLight303 like this.
  5. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, Yes, this is the one. It had been itching the back of my brain and I wanted to read it again. Forgot it was so short (<100ch) Thank you all.

suhanirh likes this.