Spoiler (BL) Holding On To My Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, May 3, 2018.

1. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you master! m(_ _)m

soie_yoie likes this.
  2. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually mom didn't know about mc's father's marrige he tricked her and married her as a side wife, not a legal one. Butttt mc is illegitimate child, no one knows yet so mc tring to escape from father's house.

Elliana, Xi-hime, Zhen_Qing and 2 others like this.
  3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ]

Idk. Like the person before me said she didn't know he was married. After she had a son they still weren't married. Idk she was like a side wife but for some reason she couldn't be a legal wife. Afterwards. She was never mean or picked on the main wife or her son. She just lived her life the way she liked it as a rich lady. It was kinda sad because she was educated. I think she was a teacher? But because she was living the rich life for so long she couldn't go back to her profession. Idk if her license expired or whatever. So when they were kicked out they struggled a lot.

Another thing. The one thing that suprised the mc about the original host was that after all the toment and sad life. Original host never asked for revenge. He just wanted love/good game life/ for FL not to marry half bro/and his mom to have a good life.

Original host and mom, I don't think they were bad ppl. I mean the mom was a gold digger but she never hurt anyone.

4. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original host named is Tang Zihao, 19 years old, who is the illegitimate son of a real estate businessman named Tang Dahai. Although host is not clever, but he wanted to enter a good college and ask his dad for it, his dad spoils him so much and agree most of his request. The real intention of host entering this college is to pursue his step brother, Tang Linyi, who is so perfect, handsome and male god to girls at the college. Although he is in love with his step brother, he know that this guy is more straight that steel pipe, so he didn't confess to him. What he did is enter a game world (this world is advance where they use game helmet to play game and the movement in the game = movement in real life, as MC know things like kungfu, he was killing it with the game) and choose female character and join Linyi's team and become healer (MTL gave me wet nurse..i assume it a healer, who need wet nurse in dungeon full of killing dragon??). he naively hopes that they can be together in-game world. Linyi hates Zihao because his mum is the one who broke his family.

Dahai who pamper his son so much gave like ten thousand per month which allow Zihao to buy good equipment and make him god level player in the world. Then he train to be the best in order to attract Linyi's attention, but Linyi already got his favourite girl name Song Fei (not sure) and Zihao bicker with her and use his money to kill her (Zihao issue a task where he gave money to people who can kill her, so other players kill her again and again in game, as she was killed, her level went down to amateur and she even get electric shock each time she was killed, the electric shock was harmless but if you get it like many times, you will get scared to enter the game.) She complains about zihao to linyi, and after they accidentally know that this female character is zihao, linyi tell his dad and his dad choose to prioritize linyi as he is the heir to the company. Zihao's allowance was cut and to make it worse,the girl spread news like zihao is gay in game world and also in college.

Zihao life got worse after there is one guy called LingChen who pretend to be in love with Zihao but he wanted to trap him. LingChen like Song Fei and willing to do anything to her, after Zihao's dad know about this, he was so mad at Zihao and LingChen used pressure to make Zihao expelled from college. Later on, after Zihao's dad know that zihao is not his son, but his mum's ex-boyfriend son, he and his mum were chased out from their house. Both of them don't have skill to make money were so poor and his mum died in an accident. After that, Zihao who were left alone, can only become a male lover due to his excellent looks. After being played for several years, he grew old and lived a miserable and lonely life. Tang Zihao was very resentful after his death. He could have lived a rich, happy and simple life as a young man, but because of a little dispute in the game, Song Fei, Lingchen and others destroyed his life., Song Fei and linyi were married and live a good life.

His wish is to change his fate, he doesn't want to be chased out from the house with his mum, he want to live happily in game world and real world. and he wish song fei is not married to Linyi. (hahahaha, this is not spoiler anymore, more like I'm giving a full story).

when MC enter zihao's body, he just started to play virtual games (?). MC used the same female character as Zihao and train himself, later on, he met song fei and her friend, he started to issue a task to every player in the world to kill song fei and her friend. since MC know the plot, he knows that Song Fei's gonna get a hidden treasure which gonna make her more famous and cement her reputation as godness in the game, In order to avoid that, MC went to the secret cave where this treasure is hidden, but unfortunately song fei, her friend wang lele and linyi (Song fei ask for linyi's help regarding MC behaviour of giving task to kill them) are pursuing MC until they reach the secret place. Before this, MC has been to this place several times but he can't find the entrance, but with Song Fei and others, they were able to get into the secret cave. There they meet ML.

ML in this world is one of the founder / company CEO of this game itself. He used Devil Tribe as his tribe (there are 3 tribes if I'm not mistaken, human tribe, devil tribe and goblin tribe, human and devil hates each other). He accidentally found this secret cave but sadly he was stuck in the trap for several weeks, even development team unable to help him, the only way to release himself is by someone else help. He asks for MC and others help and reward them with several artefacts that might cost like ten thousand per piece. but Song Fei was saying things like we human tribe won't save demon tribe or something which makes MC told them that if they don't want to do it, fine, I'm gonna do it myself but ML have to reward him all artefact. thus MC killed Song Fei, Wang Lele and Linyi, after ML gave the reward (MC said things like demon tribe can't be trusted etc, so ML have to give the reward first, ) MC killed ML, (yes, he so badass, hahaha) and he collects all ML's weapon. ML was so mad at MC and used his connection to find the MC's real identity. (and he was like, I get you now...he he he he, after received all MC's info.)

Later on, to prevent Linyi and Song Fei to get married, MC create another girl character to play with Linyi. If you set your character as a girl during the first time setting, this setting can't be changed. MC use named Bai (White) and save Linyi from trouble, Linyi was supposed to be saved by Song Fei and this event gonna lead them to fall in love thus get married, but since MC prevent this, he thought Linyi and Song Fei's problem is solved. After meeting and team with MC for several occasion, Linyi fall in love with MC and wanted to meet him,but MC reject it (more like Linyi don't give him option, he just stated place and time to MC), but at the cafe where they supposed to meet, MC didn't come, Song Fei and her friend was there, Linyi misunderstood Song Fei as Bai and Song Fei didn't have plan to correct this misunderstanding (she even said don't call her Bai since she doesn't want anyone to know that she is that strong chara bla bla bla...urghhh). during this time, ML create a new character and play with MC, when they first met, ML "accidentally" killed MC, and ML was like my hand shaking, and MC was "shaking your ass, this game doesn't even use your hand it used your body and mind!!" later on, ML threat MC to add him as friend and MC unfriend him as soon as ML logged out from game.

After that, Song Fei climb up from noob player to goddess due to linyi's deed (he buys her weapon and suit). ML and MC meets again when there was an event in the game world (they met before the event start, like you know stand in front of big gate or something and then you need to fight or find treasure behind this door after the event start), the event's reward 1 million dollar (or is it billion?) , both of them participate in the event, This event restrict application from same guild and each participant need high level, in Linyi's guild, they have like 200 people but in ML's guild, he has like 1000 people and all high level. after ML marched with his guild to where the event take place, he hug and kiss MC in front of everyone (●♡∀♡). MC was stunned. ML told him that he is chasing MC,

MC : I pit you before
    ML: I know ∩(︶▽︶)∩
    MC: I'm a guy
    ML: I know ∩(︶▽︶)∩

ML asked his friend from guild (or maybe underling as ML was the boss of that guild) to attact Linyi, Song fei and her friend and even curse them with ability to not able to log out from game. they were hammered relentlessly after that. ML went into the gate with several friends and he bring back a dragon (cant remember if this is correct) to MC and ask MC to kill it. MC won the 1 million and his name is on the hall of fame for forever.

To cut this story short, MC found several evidence regarding Ling Chen's family business and send it to police, Ling Chen's family is bankrupt and he move to oversea, before he moves, he asked a kiss from song Fei and Song Fei kiss him, Wang lele,who was in love with Linyi from the start was jealous of Song Fei and she takes a picture of song Fei kissing Ling chen. later on, when they have real life meeting for the games, Linyi saw this picture and break with song fei, he even know Bai true identity as MC and ML play this game in front of everyone during the meeting, (everyone in ML's guild called MC "sister in law") after this all happen, MC haven't notice that ML is the guy he wanted to find, until ML forced kiss on him, then he knows about this. and he was like " I have been searching for you all this time, but all along, you were there, beside me~~" MC who got 1 million treasure (well, plus ML's wealth) don't have to worry if he and his mum is kicked out from the house, Linyi is married with another woman (but when he know MC was Bai, he can't accept the truth that he fall in love with his own hateful(?) younger brother, later on, he treat MC slightly better than before) and Song Fei went with Ling Chen, later on, she know Ling Chen is a playboy who doesn't care about her and they break up. when Song fei went for an internship, there is some student from the same college as her spread on how she two-timing 2 guys and no one want to chase her. ML and MC married overseas, although MC's dad was surprised, he accepts it (ML company is like top 500 the richest in the world, so why not?) his mum is okay with it.

Sorry for the long spoiler + bad grammar (#^.^#)

5. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats never ever a reason to say sorry- more like : its an honour for us to recieve this pre- christmas gift of yours

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    Shunraiki and midnight reader like this.
  6. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you great god m(_ _)m

7. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, you are right, MC's mum did not get married to MC's dad, she lives like a mistress in the house, and the legal wife (Tang Linyi's mum) is not mad as she is a pacifist (?), not saying she didn't get hurt on what her husband did outside (having kids) but she did not fight with MC's mum (but Linyi hates his half-brother). MC's mum goal is to live a rich life, she has a diploma before, but because she has been living comfortably, she forgot all the thing she learns.

8. ChocoPuff

ChocoPuff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heya! Can someone please give me all of the spoilers for Arc 2? Thanks!

9. sonzaishinai

sonzaishinai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I'm new here (as in ever participating in a thread) and this would be my first spoiler and I read the second arc some time ago so the accuracy could be questioned. Gosh, the first time I'm spoiling a novel and this makes me so nervous (n):whistle::blobsweat:

QST (ML) gets very disappointed in himself for having kissed GB and sends him away to work in another division. QST asks the lord/the voice from the space (where GB ends up in between worlds) for his help. He was promised a favour for comleting the first world. The lord of that space complies and raises GB cultivation level.

GB spends his time raising his favourability in the sect and just secretly looking out for ML while the protagonist of the story (Mo Haige = MHG) keeps acting cold. ML's feeling for MHG begins to cool down and he begins to fall in love with GB, though MHG realises something has changed but he doesn't dwell on it. GB has a habit of taking a bath at a specific time every day and ML does not miss out on that. He hides somewhere and gets thirsty lol.

MHG gets together with his sweetheart secretly and plots to steal the treasure (I think it is a purple lotus or something, but not sure) for his him. GB follows him since he knows what MHG wants to do. As QST previously doted a lot on him, he obviously knows where the treasury is, but can't find the treasure. He fumbles around and finally finds a secret passage (something like that) and what awaits him is a shocking sight. The room is full of erotic pictures of GB which QST has drawn. GB is shocked beyond recovering.

QST comes out from the corner (or something like that) and catch MHG being where he doesn't belong. QST was actually there to either look at the pictures of GB or draw some more since he was thirsty after his daily peeping show. QST asks MHG why he is there and MHG, scared replies that he wish to leave the sect since he doesn't want to live this kind of life. He asks for QST's treasure as a leaving gift. QST says he is not giving it, which results in MHG saying that QST can do whatever he wants to MHG if he gives him the treasure. QST gets angry seeing as he has doted on this disciple since forever but have only ever been met with his disgust and cold shoulder, but now, for this treasure, he was willing to sell himself, QST finds it hard to believe. He lets MHG go since he wants to know what MHG is playing at. GB thinks QST is still reluctant to let MHG go and he finds it displeasing.

QST dispatch some spies or something like that and discovers the real reason. MHG has fallen in love with some guy and is willing to give him everything, even betraying the sect. Seeing as MHG knows too many secrets of the sect and is a traitor, QST decides to kill him and his sweetheart. GB hears this news and thinks QST just can't let MHG go, which makes him really irritated. He quickly follows QST to stop him.

QST thinks GB wants to betray him too since he helps MHG. GB pulls QST away to some remote place and tells QST that he can't offend the sweetheart's family since that family actually has a very powerful cultivator ancestor who everyone think is dead. This ancestor is more powerful than QST and QST, therefore, can't afford to kill the heir of the family. QST understands that GB only wants the best of him and complies. He goes back and absorb the treasure and becomes much stronger than the ancestor. I'm not sure about this, but I think he cripples the sweetheart's cultivation and let them live like that. The sweetheart has a few concubines or wives (not sure about their status) and doesn't stay faithful to MHG, which saddens MHG. The sweetheart with his cultivation crippled and his family hates MHG for bringing misfortune to them. MHG laments that he is treated badly and such.

IIRC this arc ends with GB dying first, and QST with a much higher cultivation and therefore lifespan decides to follow him immediately.

I hope this was adequate enough (goes back into hiding) :oops:

10. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    *pulls out a pack of sweets*
    Here, come here lil cutie ♡
    This granny has nice treats and wont harm you- only kidnap you for a few more good spoilers of this level.
    *lays sweets as a bait in the trap*
    Now be nice and come here ♡
    :blobpopcorn_cool:

Elliana and Blood A like this.
  11. sonzaishinai

Reading List:
    Link
    *sweats*

ahahaha sorry, I only read the second arc :oops: I usually only look at raws if I find the arc really interesting and no one else has posted a long spoiler :blobmelt::blobsweat_2:

Also thank you, I wasn't really sure if my spoiler was good enough :aww:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    Elliana, Blood A and Ryss like this.
  12. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    It definetly was- have more confidence
    Considering u r still new- r u in the pokelist already?
    It might be ur cup of tea- u would get pokes(mentions) for nearly every BL spoiler thread here
    If u r interested, just ask @Zhen_Qing to add u

13. sonzaishinai

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG.

No, I'm not in the pokelist, but have wanted to join for some time. I have just been too shy to ask and didn't know who to ask :oops::X3:

Ryss likes this.
  14. sonzaishinai

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I will :love:

Ryss likes this.
  15. ChocoPuff

ChocoPuff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers

16. sonzaishinai

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome!

So I wanted to ask (@Ryss) a question. I started to read the raws of the third arc since you guys are such cuties, but I'm not sure if I'll continue since reading Chinese is so hard :cry:. So do you guys want spoilers for what I've read so far? I might continue but I can't promise, so maybe it would be better to wait for someone else who is more proficient and devoted to spoil it?

Ryss and AppleEmperor like this.
  17. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil to your hearts content ^w^)/

18. sonzaishinai

Reading List:
    Link
    I will probably edit this reply as I read the story so I don't spam the thread. Also, I can't guarantee the accuracy since I'm obviously not that proficient in Chinese and I might have skipped some passages :oops:

Du Yunxi (DYX) = MC’s character
    Du Haitang (DHT) = DYX’s mom
    DYXD = DYX’s real dad (no name yet)
    Fu Junli (FJL)= first son of the Fu household
    Rong Lian zhi (is called Bai Lianhua by GB which means "White Lotus") (I mention him by BLH) = FJL’s lover
    Fu Tian Ci (FTC) = second son of the Fu house
    Ji Chang yin = ML

This happens in ancient times.

The background story is that DHT was born in a poor family in the rural area. She was sold to the brothel and was beaten and starved until she became “obedient”. DHT fell in love with poor scholar DYXD and promised to marry her. DYXD gets first place in the imperial exam (or something like that) and marries a rich lady. DYXD secretly takes DHT as a concubine outside of the house. The legitimate wife finds out sets a trap for DHT (unsure about this). DYXD gets rid of DHT. DHT goes back to her previous trade and gives birth to DYX, but she dislikes him for all that his father has done and therefore continuously hit and scold him. Despite all of that the original DYX doesn’t hate his mom, since she still cares about him in her own way (she does care about him, raise him and such). DHT meets a rich man (surname Fu) and marries him. DYX also goes to live with them but because of his status, he is concealed as DHT’s nephew, though most of the house and servants know he is an illegitimate child. DYX, with a weak personality and little courage, is bullied. He later grows up to be really beautiful (his beauty is described a lot) but it doesn’t make his life better as he is raped (unsure about this, but probably the case since he wants revenge on those that topped him).

He is first topped by FTC (and probably also his sleazy friends) and then taken by the first young master, FJL. FJL is in love with BLH but since they can’t be together, he takes DYX as a substitute since their eyes are similar. Later when BLH returns, in order to appease BLH, FJL lets BLH torture DYX by hitting him and at last gorging out his eyes, leaving him to die somewhere.

GB’s mission is to take revenge on all that wronged DYX and make FJL fall madly in love with him and then ruthlessly discard him.
    GB transmigrates and wakes up to find out that he is getting scolded by DHT. He transmigrates to the time just before entering the Fu family. GB and DHT is “welcomed” into the family and has to go through the traditional ceremonies and greetings and such. GB is let away to return to his mom’s courtyard first. On the way, he sees FJL. Before anything can happen, he is quickly pulled along by the steward, who warns him not look at FJL since the latter hates it. Only BLH is allowed too.

GB begins to think about how to complete his mission and how to protect his chrysanthemum from all the creeps. He decides to practice martial arts, saying, if a cucumber comes, he will hack it, if two comes, he will hack two lol. He is thankful that he learned so much from the previous world. He also decides to find a way to raise his status since status is power. Since he can’t be a rich second generation, he can only become a first generation government official. As for how to conquer FJL, the man likes refined and elegant people, so GB resolves himself to find common ground by studying.

Six years passes and GB should now be 16 (I did the math). FTC invites him to go flower viewing at some place (quite sure the flower mentioned is chrysanthemum, FTC being a creep) and GB decides to start DYX’s revenge with him. I’m unsure about this part, but FTC drugs the wine and wants GB to drink it, but GB acts all pitiful and uses his beauty to make FTC and his friends drink it instead (?). When FTC either gets too drunk or is unconscious GB throws him into a room where two people are fornicating, letting them play with FTC.

When GB decides to leave, he sees a very handsome man, but most importantly, he excludes the same feeling as the ML in the two previous worlds. GB decides to thicken his skin and runs up to ask ML what wine he is drinking. ML sees GB and invites him to drink with him. The attendant is very shocked to see this. ML even pours the drink himself and smiles upon seeing GB. GB leans down and drinks half of the wine cup, ML drinks the other half, his heart hammering in his chest. ML asks if the wine is good, GB says it’s okay, he has had better. ML mentions some wine and asks if GB had drunk them before. While ML is pondering about his weird feelings, GB is certain that the man in front of him is ML’s soul from the previous worlds. GB replies that he has not drunk those wine ML mentioned but that he can brew a more delicious wine, asking if the ML wants to try. ML says yes, but GB says ML has to tell him his name to drink the wine. ML grabs GB’s chin and says GB should say his name first. MC says his name is GB. ML then says his name and asks for the wine. GB says he doesn’t have it but will bring it to ML. ML thinks MC is teasing him, but GB says he only brews wine for one person. ML asks why GB thinks ML is that person. GB asks him to lean closer and he will tell him. ML complies and BG kisses him. ML deepens the kiss.

It ends with FTC rushing out from the place that he was drinking at, and GB has to cut short their reunion. He says he will find ML when the wine is ready. ML gets someone to investigate GB. GB is gonna use his similarity to the white lotus to catch FJL’s attention. Anyway, because of what happened to FTC, there’s a big commotion and the attendant who gave GB the invitation to join FTC’s banquet tries to put all the blame on GB. FJL comes in just as GB has finished telling his “version” of the story (one where he is blameless) and GB in order to catch his attention fake attempted suicide. FJL is immensely powerful in the family even his dad is afraid of him. Together with DHT they ask for FJL’s help in seeking justice. FJL ruthlessly sends FTC to some remote place, leaving with GB in his arms.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  19. sonzaishinai

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I decided to just get it over with, so here is the rest of arc 3, I decided to make a new post so that people who watch the thread will get a notification. Hahahaha maybe because of the very elaborate revenge scheme, but it was so tiring to read this arc in Chinese :cry:. I have a newfound respect for the amazing Peony (the translator).

As usual, I can't guarantee the accuracy and at the end, I was pretty tired so... please bear with my language and mistakes. Another thing, I wrote this spoiler while reading so it might be incessantly long... :oops::sweating_profusely::blobdizzy:

GB spends a lot of time with FJL, at first he attracts FJL’s attention by being BLH’s substitute, but slowly he changes some stuff. Instead of liking the zither, GB plays the flute, which QST from the second arc taught him. Together they go to some kind of banquet (poem competition or something like that) and GB gets really bored since the banquet starts later, so FJL proposes a drinking game. Anyway, FJL keeps to see all the differences between GB and BLH. All the while, ML is actually sitting at another pavilion looking at GB. ML invites GB over for some tea. ML and BG flirts, and BG finds out that ML is the crown prince (ML has the most power in the palace as he has a whole army who only listens to him, the emperor has to listen to ML too). BG asks if he can be his crown princess. Anyway, FJL interrupts by requesting an audience and GB quickly break free from ML’s embrace, which in turns make ML mad. ML asks if he doesn’t want others to see, but GB tells him he will explain another time, saying, if he can’t make FJL fall in love with DYX then GB will die. ML lets go of him. FJL takes GB away.

To know what position GB has in FJL heart, he asks to see FJL’s fan which is given by BLH. GB knows this is FJL’s bottom line. FJL lets GB take a look. They talk and FJL tells GB that BLH is a son of a prostitute (not sure about this part). FJL tries to bring him out but at that time he had no power in the family so he couldn’t get required amount (I think a child born from a prostitute also belongs to the brothel, which is why DYX is thankful that his mom raised secretly raised him outside the brothel). Anyway, when FJL had enough money and rushed to free BLH, he found out that BLH who had been beaten had already been sold or something like that. While FJL is wallowing in his sorrow, GB is definitely questioning the sensibility of this “romance”, thinking that BLH definitely isn’t as pure and innocent as FJL thinks. The story has too many questionable aspects. GB fake sadness at being a replacement in FJL’s eyes and leaves him, returning to his own quarters.

GB changes tactics and decides not to copy BLH anymore. GB displays his cultural talents (being versed in poetry, music, probably drawing too) and FJL slowly falls in love with him, unable to overlap him with BLH anymore. While this is happening, ML is getting really jealous (ML is receiving reports on GB). So, an imperial edict comes from the palace, saying the Fu house have to attend the emperor’s birthday banquet, stressing that GB has to attend.

So at the emperor’s banquet, the emperor retires early, everyone knowing that ML, the crown prince is the actual main character at the banquet. So ML seems to be in a bad mood and everyone at the banquet is just quiet and scared since ML has a reputation of being moody and bloodthirsty. ML calls GB to his side and GB pours wine for him, knowing that this banquet was held due to ML’s jealousy. So while ML and GB are spending some time together during the banquet, ML suddenly speak up, catching everyone’s attention. BLH appears. As BLH was not supposed to appear yet, GB knows that this is something ML orchestrated, knowing the ML is a jar of vinegar. So the banquet ends and FJL feels sadder to have seen ML and GB together than knowing that BHL is back by but by the ML’s side. Also, just before leaving ML, GB promised to go to the palace the next day.

The next day, GB goes to the palace and meet up with ML. GB requests that ML gives BLH to FJL and this calms ML since he is now sure that FJL doesn’t have a place in GB’s heart. GB shares his plan with ML, they kiss.

GB returns home, wobbling slightly. FJL sees that and has an inkling of what is happening. GB meets with ML regularly and every single time he returns, his expression is not that good and he wobbles. Furthermore, Fu business is flourishing. Everyone understands what is happening (it’s just a show GB and ML puts up). His mom is actually quite anxious and goes to GB to understand the situation while he is writing something. She pretty much already knows what is going on. (this broke my heart a little). Then one day before going to the palace GB tells FJL that BLH will return soon, this sentence gives FJL a very bad feeling. At night, the same day, BLH returns instead of GB. DHT is very saddened about what happened to her son and goes into GB’s room and find the book/paper which GB was writing previously, she then throws it at FJL. It’s writings of FJL and GB’s interactions but from a pure and heart aching perspective as if GB was in love with FJL. Reading it, FJL realises that he actually loves GB.

FJL begs his aunt (who is a concubine of the emperor) to let him into the palace. He tries to find GB but is unable to (even DHT is not allowed to see her son) and thus completely changes his demeanour, being colder and more taciturn than before. BLH is now the substitute for GB, playing the flute, wearing red and other things. To give an example, BLH broke GB’s flute (at some point GB had given his flute to FJL) and was beaten until he was half dead. Also, FJL calls him DYX.

ML becomes emperor and takes GB as prince consort ( king consort? anyway, male version of empress). In this world, ML dies first, GB feels his heart beating. GB goes into that space again almost immediately.

I probably won't be reading the 4th arc so no more spoilers from me :p:whistle::sushi_hide: *goes back into hiding for real this time*

20. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    *tries to lure her out with sweets cuz the job was done great (again)*