Spoiler (BL) How Could this Cat Tease Me ?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Sep 2, 2018.

1. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha funny you asked, because I just edited my post to include a bit more spoilers to keep my post on topic. I'm only up to chapter 29 so far.

2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, just finish reading it. ML's sly enough that they're at the stage of grooming each other huh.
    purple_mangosteen started a recommendation thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-shonen-ai-yaoi-novels-recs.84327/
    I've only glance at it. It's a long list as well.

midnight reader and xblkdragonx like this.
  3. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    ohooooooo!!! thanks for the tag @Zhen_Qing
    and thanks for the spoilers!!!

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  4. compass96

compass96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah i want to join the danmei sect as well but i can't see the gates.

5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually potential members just tag me in spoiler threads or poke me at my profile. :blobsmilehappy:

compass96 likes this.
  6. compass96

compass96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah i see.

7. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just skipped around to see how their relationship develops. I skipped to chapter 66 and it looks like rumors of MC and ML are flying that they're gay. However, around this time, people found out that MC used to date Guan something (the actress we were introduced to in ch 1). So MC is "cleared" of being gay, but the rumor persists that ML likes MC. ML doesn't seem to dispel this rumor lol. When an actress bluntly asks what their relationship is, MC says they're just friends. ML tells her that MC hasn't promised him anything (but it's hinted that ML is pursuing MC haha).

Then I skipped to chapte 83 and whooooooo. So between ch 66 and ch 83, the two of them become boyfriends. In ch 83 MC went on a blind date set up by his parents. He quickly leaves but he gets drunk. He tells ML to come pick him up, and has ML take him to his (ML's) home. LOL then while ML is helping MC wash and get ready for bed, MC tells ML, "Let's do it." Haha...so apparently there's a sex scene in the novel and I'm like oh man, I shouldn't be reading this at work xD. Prior to chapter 83, MC got sent some sex toys (like cat ears, cat paws, cat tail) from someone, and MC wears it because he owed ML for something. ML kisses MC on his forehead, eyes, nose, and jawline, but doesn't do anything beyond that, much to MC's disappointment. ML correctly reads MC's expression and says they're not ready for it yet. He wants their first time to be a happy memory, and when MC is about to complain, ML teases and says MC has a film shoot tomorrow. If they do it tonight, he won't be able to sit. MC scowls and quickly gets up. However ML is internally frustrated haha. He DID want to do it with MC, but held back bc he knows he needs to do proper research first. He doesn't want to hurt MC.

Then in 83, apparently ML is done researching haha, because my god, it was a pretty descriptive scene for a CN!

Lol ch 84 continues from ch 83. MC wakes up and remembers what happened the night prior. He feels around his backside to see if it's painful, but ML was really gentle and attentive. He doesn't feel any residual pain at all. ML is already up and when he sees MC feeling his backside, he asks did it hurt? MC says no. ML then gets up and says he's going to make them breakfast, what does MC want to eat? MC says he's super hungry, he can even eat a cow. ML says since he didn't eat last night and he was drunk, it's best to eat light for now to avoid upset stomach. How about congee? MC complains that since they slept together, ML changed. He's so hungry that he can eat a cow, but ML is only going to make him congee! (<< LOL MC is too funny)

MC: I don't want to eat congee! Su Chi, you don't love me!

ML sits down on the bed beside MC and leans down to kiss MC: Love you. Love you forever, Xia Rong.

Ch 92: Xia Rong is in Antarctica filming. The film (a gay themed one!) is revolves around the aurora, so until they can film the aurora, the staff can't leave. So Xia Rong is stuck there for a few months. Just as the New Year passes, Xia Rong tries to call Su Chi because he misses him so much. But Su Chi doesn't pick up. Just as Xia Rong laments, the aurora shows up, meaning they can finally wrap up filming! Just as the staff rejoices, Xia Rong gets a notice from one of the staff members that someone is calling him via the satellite phone. Xia Rong picks it up and is happy to find out it's Su Chi. Unable to help himself, Xia Rong blurts out he loves him.

Su chi: ...
    Xia Rong: Hello?
    Su Chi: Ah, sorry. I didn't hear you. Can you repeat that
    Xia Rong: I said I love you! Don't you dare make me repeat it again!

Su Chi laughs and says he doesn't dare, but when telling someone you love them, isn't it better to be done in person?

Xia Rong turns around and sees Su Chi behind him. Apparently Su Chi bought a ticket and personally flew to Antarctica because he missed Xia Rong too much.

Haha so the entire staff sleeps in tents. Su Chi and Xia Rong have to share a tent, but that's no big deal (and everyone in the staff apparently knows they're going out and have no issues with it). In order to make space, both of them turn into a cat. However, when Su Chi goes over to lick Xia Rong's face, Xia Rong is like, "Hey! Don't lick me! What will we do if we turn into human and run out of space?" Su Chi is like, "I can control it, but I'm not sure about it." This pisses Xia Rong off, so the two start wrestling as cats (lol the staff hearing rustling from outside and assume the two are doing it xD).

As they're wrestling as cats, Xia Rong feels something poking at his thigh. Su Chi is like, do you think we can do it as cats? Xia Rong sees that the dick is barbed and says, "No! This looks much more painful than doing it as humans!" HAHAHA

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  8. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding more about how the two revealed their relationship to the world.

Su Chi and Xia Rong are both nominated for a movie award. Although Su Chi is favored to win, some ppl speculate that Xia Rong can be the dark horse and end up winning. However, Su Chi ends up winning. During his award acceptance speech, he ends his line with, "I love you because you're cute". The media goes into a frenzy because no one knew Su Chi was in a relationship, so for awhile people are trying to figure out who he's dating.

Skip forward to a few months, Xia Rong decides to hold a concert. After all, he broke into the entertainment world due to a singing contest, but it's been a few years since he sang. He mostly focused on acting. So when he held the concert, a lot of ppl were excited for it. In the middle of the concert, Xia Rong decided to sing a new song. A spot light opens up in the middle of the stage, and the audience sees Su Chi playing the piano. Xia Rong sings a love song talking about how he wants to spend the rest of the life with "you". When the song ends, Su Chi walks up next to Xia Rong and the two hold hands.

Shizun, alexfilia, ahsudole and 2 others like this.
  9. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually~~mc sent himself the cat toys technically :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

when he moved to mls house one time earlier on, he told his assitant to buy cat toys (real ones). His assistant thought he meant "cat toys" (x rated ones) and this want sent to mls house. And ml was like."...?!?!?!" But when mc arrived, he was late filming his live cam thing, so it just got shoved in a closet. And ml is still like "....???" :blobneutral:

Shizun, alexfilia, ahsudole and 2 others like this.
  10. xblkdragonx

Reading List:
    Link
    haha oh is that what happened? I was just jumping around and saw that MC was embarrassed about the sex toys sent to his house xDDD. MC just loves creating situations for himself lol

But it got put into good use!

I just finished the novel, and awwww the two of them are super cute together. It's a really sweet novel. I did skip ch 35-82, so I am missing quite a bit, like how they got together and their first kiss. But from what I did read, it's adorable.

11. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol you just skipped the main plot, which got quite annoying and i gave up there. Basically ml confesses to mc, chases mc openly for a bit, gets mc agreed to 6 month trial period,mc gets kidnapped (...) Ml rescues him (kitty ml ran like MILES after the car!!! His poor paws!!!) Mc started to bend, ml continues to win mc with lots of stuff, mc finally agreed to get together ( sorry ...i forgot what exactly happened...)

Meanwhile the plot story is... There are cultivator sects hiding from normal ppl, this famous film director/producer or whatever was one but talentless. bc of some illegal stuff he did, got kicked out of sect, used his minor skills to gain fortune in the normal world. He has a son, but son got cancer and died. (karma going to son from his evil doings, since he somehow blocked the karma that would go back to him)

Mc has pure yin body which can somehow help revive son ie. Son soul will take over mcs body. (Ml has pure yang body btw~ )

Mc and ml turn into cats bc 4 years ago or so mc saved the spirit cat who is also guardian spirit of this cultivator sect. In order to repay mc, cat turns mc into his lookalike so that evil guy cant cast some kinda evil spell of mc. Ml is pure yang body, so hes sorta fated to help mc, he turns into cat too which is based of of the spirit cats lover :ROFLMAO: (spirit cat is gong, silver cat is shou ml is kinda disturbed seeing his cat form acting so shou, ml also walks in on the cats xxx once :ROFLMAO:)

So ml turns into cat to block spell for mc. Only when ml cant block does mc turn into cat too.

So cultivators show up get rid of evil guy eventually, and mc and ml return to normal lives. But i think they keep ability to turn into cats still (not sure about this)

Shizun, alexfilia, ahsudole and 3 others like this.
  12. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl easy or not?