Spoiler (BL) How to be a Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by shizukarin, Jan 27, 2018.

1. shizukarin

shizukarin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original Title: [系统]女王是怎样炼成的
    Author: 一竹de幽篁
    Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/1645.html
    Link: http://www.ck101.org/0/40120/
    Description:
    As a living for twenty years has been to Cock wire male straight man itself, and after one day wake up, but found to be a stupid Meng Jun upper body systems, or by attacking develop a system? ! Let us look at a fried hair by how evolve into a queen by [pseudo], by the way hooked up to a hidden story of faithful dog attack.
    This article Meng point: Queen by the system, integrated through
    this article may mine point: Goldfinger, open-ended
    ps: to reality-based, integrated through the world, supplemented, 1v1 master by text

Bringing attention to the novel above~ purely MTL version :blobdizzy: can't read chinese :blobtriumph:
    do call the sect @alexfilia ~

things that i got from skimming through the mtl:
    the system guide the MC to be a queen-like shou. For instance, the MC mission is to have a beautiful skin. It is separated into 3 level: soft (i forgot?) > supple > creamy. Task reward could be a Whitening Moisturising Body Wash 30 ml :blobReach:
    MC met the ML in the airplane, 2nd meeting got eaten due to various reason but didn't burst MC chrysanthemum if i'm not mistaken.

sorry guys i'm not good at this :blobcry:
    The main mission for MC is to become queen, to help achieve this the system, called Jun (mtl), gives out secondary/sub-missions by going into parallel world and lives there completing certain tasks. So througout the novel, the MC goes back and forth between original world and another. When MC succeed the sub-mission, rewards are given to help the main mission.
    Another point, the MC profession is a novelist. I’m guessing MC’s experiences in another world was used to create his novels.
    Imo, this novel leans more towards shounen ai than yaoi. Either that or some meaning lost through MTL so i didn’t quite catch them. At the end of the day, i’ve only skimmed through it so.. awaiting another person to verify these :blobsweat_2:
    It’s short chaptered and good for light reading.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  2. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    The title is so bold that looks like want to say a gay want to be a S&M Queen...

3. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    looks interesting! XD
    waiting for more spoiler but I will insert this in my neverending bookmark!! XD

4. shizukarin

shizukarin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s more like icy cold-like person (?) so queen-like aura/kudere on in the outside stupid meng on the inside i guess. The MC is originally straight guy but the system leads him to become icy shou. It doesn’t touch S&M at all from what i get, ML is the loyal dog type.

5. Sasakira

Sasakira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. GinDole

GinDole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does the "de" in the raws stands for?

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Context?

9. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Mosstree

Mosstree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is a split between the real world and the novel worlds, where he mostly go to the novel worlds in order to complete the mission and get the reward, and ML is in the real world. The ML in the novel worlds are not the same as the real world ML, but since the MC clings to his straightness, he focuses on acting out his role as an icy queen but doesn't return those ML feelings. Towards the end of the novel, it shows that he isn't as clueless of their feelings and unaffected as he seems.

11. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  12. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone make sense of the MTL-ed summary?

13. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    I vaguely remember seeing this story it was on my list of raws i was going to read xD but yea the plot summary mtl seems pretty confuzzled.

14. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's jjwxc site: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2015120

Basically, our poor MC got a shou training system attached to him. He's getting trained to become a queen shou lol. MC is horrified because he's a straight man. Story is about MC's queen shou training and how he attracts a hidden, loyal gong (ML) on the way.

Pairing is 1v1
    MC = shou = Chu Si Cheng
    ML = gong = Huang Fu Jin

*need a check on ML's name, sometimes authors tag characters a little weird on jjwxc.

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Will MC be pampered like the pretty little Queen he is training to be?

cheerydandan likes this.
  16. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia i wonder what's happening but i didn't receive alert even though my username poked on your list up there

17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's because I did it from my phone ....the list is too long to do it correctly (manually) from there orz

clear likes this.
  18. Mosstree

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, ML is Huang Fu Jin

Yes! The more Queenly he becomes, the more he gets pampered.

19. Mosstree

Reading List:
    Link
    FYI this is summary from MTL.

MC is Chu Sicheng. He's smart, but lazy and wants to avoid troublesome things, so all through high school, college and work, he muddles his way through it, just doing enough to pass by. When he was 29, he was set up on a blind date by an auntie who knew him. The girl told him that the only good thing was his education and that he didn't have parents so she didn't have to serve in-laws. He was cursing inside, but he agreed to marry her anyways because it was too troublesome to find someone else. He bought a house and a car to prepare for the marriage, only to wake up one day to find himself reborn into a dinky apartment.

System comes online and starts spazzing and selling Meng (acting cute). MC asked what was the System, and System explained it was a raising gong and shou System. It also clarified that he wasn't reborn, but in a parallel space five years in the past. MC finally snapped and began to rant and curse at the System. An hour later, System timidly said that it analyzed that MC fitted the Queen character, but MC said he didn't care and wanted to quit. System panicked and begged MC, saying if he did that, System would be recycled. MC hearing this, reluctantly agreed to complete the tasks, but warned the System that the requirements shouldn't be too troublesome. He tidied up the place, but System was still being noisy.

It made MC remember that at this time, he was 24 and was about to graduate. After his bros egged him on, he had gathered up the courage to confess to the class beauty, only to be rejected and ridiculed. He'd gotten drunk after that, and now was the day after. He suddenly got a call from Zhang sister. Zhang sister was the group leader of his intern class at the company, and had always looked out for him. But in the original timeline, she'd contracted cancer and died when he was 29. She was still alive in this timeline, and she'd called him because he hadn't shown up for work. He told her truthfully that he'd been drinking. She'd heard about his failed confession, and said she'd put in vacation time for him so he should rest well.

MC hung up and went online. He was a web novel writer, and he caught up with his Editor Blue (Wei Lan), and promised to post more chapters tomorrow. System No. 2 showed up. At first MC thought it was System playing a joke, but System No. 2 was more serious, and said that it was there to prevent 'low IQ, selling Meng' System No. 1 from delaying the training program. It explained that he'd get a reward for completing the training program and he was most suitable for being a Queen shou. He accepted it, and the first task was to get tender skin. He could do it the ordinary way, or he could go to a parallel novel universe to complete missions and get rewards. He chose the latter, after making sure the tasks wouldn't be related to romantic entanglements. His bros showed up with alcohol and food to get drunk with him and help him get over the failed confession.

It's a similar world and setup as F4, i.e. a clique of rich chaebol, and female protagonist is someone poor. Protagonist = Xiahou Xuecheng (XHXC). MC's identity is their senior and student president of the school. He wasn't in the original story, and was created to lower the difficulty since this was his first branch mission. His task is to get the button from XHXC's uniform and to increase Goodwill with protagonist to 60 points. System gave him friendship tips on where to be, and first was to meet the rich kids at the gate. They were mobbed by girls, but MC with his cold and elegant aura, said a few words and scattered them. He doesn't interact with the protagonist before turning around and leaving. System heckled him for trembling during the scene, and he retorted, he was just a common person, where would he learn how to act like a rich kid.

The next run in was at the swimming pool, where XHXC showed up to find MC already there swimming (and admired the view). They ended up having a friendly competition and MC wins. XHXC is dazzled by MC's smile. Next encounter is at lunch the next day. MC is eating, coldly and elegantly, and when XHXC saw him, he stopped, and the gaggle of fangirls blocked the entrance. XHXC got heckled by a girl for blocking the entrance, and he replied he was one person and wasn't enough to block an entrance. But your fangirls!! In the ensuing scuffle, a bracelet flew into MC's soup and splashed him. Instead of getting mad, he coolly told them to disperse, got up and left.

XHXC can't stop thinking about MC, and when MC suggested that they should wear their uniforms to the school's 20th anniversary celebration, XHXC does. MC makes up an excuse to change out of the uniforms and easily gets the button. A jealous girl set fire to the room, and MC takes it as his way to exit the world since after he leaves, it would be an empty body. This way, the fire would neatly take care of the corpse.

Extra: XHXC had settled down, married, and taken over the family business. He'd done everything that was expected of him. But one day of every year, he'd allowed himself an indulgence: to come and visit MC's grave.
    Edit: I changed 'ML' to the Side World protagonist name/abbreviation, since ML of 'How to be a Queen' is not the same as the Side World MLs. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  20. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More... poor ml
    Waiting for your next spoiler