Spoiler [BL]I Heard They All Love Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HesheFell, May 25, 2019.

1. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    听说他们都爱我

By 李松儒 Li Song Ru

Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2912398

Complete with 74 Chapters
    (Funny fact: This was incomplete since 2016 and author finally went back and wrapped it up last year. This could account for the "abruptness" of the last half).

Summary:
    Jiang Xingzhe died on his 20th birthday. His memories of his short life before death: His brother wants to kill him. His lover wants to kill him. His buddy wants to kill him; No one really likes him. When he closes his eyes and wakes, he somehow turnes into another person. A teenager that looks exactly like him. The unpredictability of fate has entangled him with the past.

"I thought I was a lonely man, but I heard they all love me."

MC- Jiang Xingzhe/Chu Li(shou)
    ML- Jiang Xingjian(gong)

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  2. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Basic situation at the start:
    When story starts, MC is working at a bar and he sucks at it. Because of who he was before he transmigrated, he's never had to work. Jiang family was a force in itself(money, power, etc). He's constantly scolded for breaking glasses and getting his wages deducted. Manager wants to fire him but because the female bar owner thinks he's handsome and hired him, he can't. So he gives MC a hard way to go instead. MC is called Chu Li now and unlike when he was a Jiang, he has a mother. Unfortunately, his mother is sick and in the hospital. He's poured all his feelings into his new mom, so he accepts her as his relative. Naturally, that includes taking on the family's debt.
    MC hears someone call out his past name in the bar. He momentarily freezes up before shrugging it off. His colleague tells him that a guest wants him to wait on their room.When he gets there everybody is shocked by how similar he looks to Jiang's second young master. MC gets uncomfortable when he realizes his older brother is in the room. He scares the MC by pinching his chin, staring at him with cold eyes, and demanding to know who he was. His older brother(ML) doesn't accept it when MC tries to shrug off his question. And before he realizes what he's doing, MC slapped his hand away.
    My phone keeps trying to autocorrect the names, so I'm just going to type MC/ML/Older brother/Younger brother for simplicity.

Edit: I completed this novel already so feel free to throw questions at me. My summaries tend to be overly long and tires me out.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  3. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
  4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls spoil
    More conflicts
    Love rivals
    Villains fate
    Why everyone wanted to kill him
    Story plot
    Ml background
    How they fell in love

Heungbo likes this.
  5. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Love rivals
    Qin Mu and Ning Weidong vs. ML
    Lou Cheng vs. MC
    Villains fate
    Lou Cheng and Xie Yuanzhang- Imprisonment
    Why everyone wanted to kill him
    That's the thing. The description said that everybody wanted to kill him but in fact, as the title said, they all actually loved him. He thought they hated/disliked him. After the MC died, he suspected all of them for his murder at one point in the story. The person who actually killed him(Lou Cheng) was someone he was always uncomfortable around, because he could feel his hostility, despite the polite facade. Through a series of intrigues, misunderstandings, rumors, and feelings of inferiority, MC was really lonely and desperate for affection. So once he realizes the attitude of everyone after he dies, he feels really bitter and ironic. Because as my dad used to say, you show your affection for people while they are alive. Not after they die. It's worthless. I think that's why I understand MC's feelings so deeply. It's too ugly to give your all to a gravestone. Which by the way, ML did put MC's grave at the highest(also most expensive) elevation/position of this nice cemetary.
    Story plot
    MC tries to start his life over by living as Chu but between the brother who is in love with him, the obsessed friend who manipulated him, and the boyfriend who used him, all of them refuse to let him move on. In that order, they figure out that MC is Jiang Xingzhe. But MC was miserable in the past and doesn't want to go back, yet he's never stopped wondering who killed him.
    Fyi- The entertainment industry is also the setting in this book. MC switches his profession to acting and that's where a lot of the drama occurs.
    Ml background
    Officially, ML was the older brother of MC. Rumor had it that MC's mom caused ML mom to die. Because their dad, Jiang Kun, married his mom but kept cheating on her. ML's mom & family got between Jiang Kun's relationship with one particular woman(she put her foot down finally) and they broke up. Well, years later, MC's mom walks in looking like the same woman. She gives birth to MC yada yada yada I can't remember everything. But long story short, as outraged and angry as ML's maternal family is with their father, ML is not even his son. So he's been raising someone else's kid as his heir for 20 years:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:...deserved btw:blob_coffee:

Poor MC was carrying the label of the unloved, incompetent, illegitimate son when ML was the one who was the actual outsider:cry:
    How they fell in love
    ML was already in love but he felt so guilty and wrong for wanting his brother. Idk if he knew they weren't blood related at that time, but it didn't sound like it. So he distanced himself from MC while doing small things to care for him. Like MC could never figure out why ML would come home when he was home. He felt like he was being cursed lol:blobtongue:. Or when MC was too scared to eat with ML at dinner time. So when he thought ML went to bed, MC would rummage through the refrigerator hungry for food. ML saw him one night and started making larger portions so when MC wanted something to eat, there were leftovers. Then he no longer had to hunt for food:blobicecreamlove: At one point in the story, their housekeeper mentions how good ML was to his younger brother and MC was like, " Since when??!?":D
    When MC first met ML, he loved him to pieces. After he came to Jiang, he was surrounded by nothing but toys and a few servants in a huge house for a long time. He followed ML everywhere, worshipping the ground he stood on. Until one day, he heard some maids gossiping about their mothers. Poor MC was completely destroyed when they said ML didn't like him(which was true for that period in time). ML told MC former bff that he loved his brother, and bff told MC. MC didn't want to believe it but ultimately had to accept it. He didn't know how to face him at first but ML said to take his time. ML didn't believe crazy bff Ning would out him. That's what you get if you trust a mad dog:cool:
    Sorry I droned on and on. Now imagine if I did real summaries.....:notlikeblob:

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  6. Heungbo

Heungbo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You didn't drone on and on! It was perfect, thank you

HesheFell likes this.
  7. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how did others react along with mc and ml finding out that mc is not an outsider
    Did they regret treating mc badly
    Pls elaborate more on how the villains planned to kill mc and how they were punished

8. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't find out. It was a secret that stayed in the family. As for the father, when that fool found out he d@mn near had a heart attack. ML told him. After calling for help, the assistant told him he'd just gotten out of the hospital and ML regretted telling him. Other than Xie family, dad, ML, and MC, nobody knows about the blood thing. And frankly, it's water under the bridge. Xingzhe is dead, Chu is alive. It was just good closure.

Villains did kill MC in car crash. Ning wanted to get Qin Mu away from his beloved best "friend"( A nutcase who isolated MC from everyone else because he could only be his:blobowoevil_horns:) and Qin Mu wanted to break up(he wasn't in love and was just using MC's resources as Jiang young master), so they launched a scheme to make MC break it off by pretending they were together. MC was devastated, hopped in a car, and sped on the road( a habit he uses to vent) until a car crashed into him. He knew it was intentional immediately because the guy that caused it was like, " Gosh, this guy isn't dead yet" or something like that. The culprit behind the culprit was Lou Cheng and Xie Yuanzhang. Lou Cheng grew up with Qin Mu and was in love with him. He was basically a murderous version of Ning Weidong and saw MC as a problem. Xie Yuanzhang was the president of Jiang. Before MC died, he wanted Xie Yuanzhang's job(ML would not allow MC to have his way with investing in Qin Mu, so he tried to go over his head). As I said, Xie family knows about ML's real parentage. He hates Jiang Kun for his sister's death, but doesn't want to lose his company shares and power. He wants ML to be last man standing for inheritance rights, so that means no competition can exist. The Xie want Jiang's company to belong to them because of the stuff Jiang Kun did, but ML doesn't want the inheritance. He only wants MC. Xie Yuanzhang knows Lou Cheng through his late father. Author tries to semi obsolve him by saying Xie made him feel obligated and gave him an extra push in the wrong direction. Also making hateful Xie grandma a good and wholesome old lady when she acted like a biotch in the past to little MC. And once Chu entered the picture, looking exactly the same, they couldn't stand it. At first, they just thought ML treated him as a substitute. Once they found out MC was Xingzhe, they tried to kill him again with an explosion on the set. By that time, ML pretty much had everything figured out. Book didn't go into details but everyone was shocked that Lou Cheng tried to kill MC. After all, he was so kind and amiable. Xie Yuanzhang tried to leave himself a way out by bargaining with Jiang Kun but that went south when MC mom bashed his head in and caused a cerebral hemorrhage. Book ended with Xie Yuanzhang getting arrested after trying to leave the scene, and the dad's hospitalization not looking optimistic.

All the rivals have some sort of regret. ML regrets distancing himself from MC and not treating him better. Qin Mu regrets not accepting MC's feelings and treating him with disgust and reluctance, while using him. Ning regrets not being honest about his feelings. And later feels bad about isolating MC from everybody so that he was lonely.

Btw, MC found out he transmigrated into his own twin brother. So yeah, there was a legitimate reason Chu and Xingzhe looked identical.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  9. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad you didn't think so. It is a bit of a disorganized mess, so if someone wanted to do real summaries, they can. I'm just filling in the blanks with Q&A. Hopefully, everyone can still get a good understanding of the book with this.

midnight reader and Heungbo like this.
  10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the poke, and the spoilers~
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

11. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    pray for the english translation~~~~

12. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Now all I am wondering is what happened to the original twin. Did he die and MC took over.

Sometimes I wonder what happens to the original body’s self when people transmigrated. If they didn’t die, do they disappear?

Sorry off topic, anyway nice spoilers.

Zennie_613 and Saikyi like this.
  13. Zennie_613

Zennie_613 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My head became dizzy for a second there :sweating_profusely: but so far I have grasp the whole situation about the MC and the main plot line. And all I can say is that.. I'm speechless but I would like to know more about the in depth of the story cause this is totally one of my favorite type of novel :blobokhand: Thank you for the poke~

Hanaru likes this.
  14. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    That is a good question, just what happened to the original twin, author should totally make another novel and or extra the explain that x.x, it feels like a loose end.

15. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there cute moments?

16. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Original Chu did die. The twin killed himself after being cheated by their neighbors, the mom being hospitalized, and despairing over the money:blobsad:. I was kinda sad for him. I also wanted another story where he transmigrated but no dice.:blobsneeze:

Asami, Kaylee, Hanaru and 8 others like this.
  17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    why didnt the twin brother grow up with the father too? ....did the mother gave him away?

18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, MC mother? The mother that is said to be ill? WoW!!

Borrowing @HesheFell words
    Because as my dad used to say, you show your affection for people while they are alive. Not after they die. It's worthless.
    I dislike people that do that. I feel those people are scum indirectly. So, whenever I read this type of action (people) in novel, I'd torture myself XD

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    dance_monkey and Asami like this.