Spoiler [BL] I Heard You Are Going to Marry Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kaylee, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Heard You Are Going to Marry Me

NU link https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-heard-you-are-going-to-marry-me/

Description

It’s a funny story about the love between Xing Biao, a gang boss, and Lawyer Su Mo.

After several years since they got married, Xing Biao’s henchmen often had such a conversation.

“Do you know who is the last person we should offend?”

“The son of our boss? He has been spoiled by our boss and Lawyer Su.”

“You are definitely wrong. Haven’t you seen Lawyer Su punish that boy by asking him to recite criminal laws? When the boy fails to correctly and completely recite them, Lawyer Su doesn’t allow him to watch TV and eat snacks. If our boss tries to intercede for the boy, he will be asked to recite the laws together with their son.”

“So it’s Lawyer Su who shouldn’t be provoked by us.”

“Bingo! Lawyer Su won’t spare anyone pissing him off, neither will our boss and their son.”

Title 听说,你要娶老子
    Author Wintersweet With Fragrance Of Ink
    寒梅墨香
    Status Completed (it written as completed, so dunno how many chapters, thus I ask for help)
    Translation by flying lines

The summary is funny, but from that I thought it's a story AFTER they get together.
    The NU review are all.....about the mom LOL
    So I wanna ask those who have read this (MTL/Raw).

I tried to find the raw, but all sites are giving me different number of chapters. One gave me 600 chapter and more (whatta shocked!), another 400ish, and 200, and 111 chapters.
    Anyone can help, how many chapters this novel have actually? So I can find it by myself. I usually check with NU status whenever I wanna MTL, of how many chapters to find the right website. So, if there's hidden chapter/extras I can find antoher site that has it.

And question with the genre, since there's only arranged marriage tag in NU. I can't figure out. What kind novel is this?
    I read the translation in rlfying lines, seems comedy, light tone, story. What else? Slow romance? Since it's comedy, funny, so maybe no tragedy?

Forgot to poke @Zhen_Qing

2. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kaylee
    There's ±360chapters from LCread (with VIP chapters)
    You can read the full raws in HERE
    The main chapters is 270 chapters and +90 extra chapters for main couple and side couple.

lazuuli, morticia_addams and Kaylee like this.
  3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @psychobee Thank you!
    270 is a lot! And 90 extra chapters is a lot too!

psychobee likes this.
  4. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some sites say chapters but it's really talking about pages. So sometimes the pages are longer than the chapters because sites with tons of adds break up chapters into 2 or 3 parts.

Kaylee likes this.
  5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I should spoil a bit, but these all are from flying lines translation, it's up to chapter 20 as of now.
    So, basically Su Mo (SM) just finished his school abroad, and had to go home coz his mom that likes soap opera, and drama and she ultimately sold him to a marriage with a gangster boss, while listening to his mom on the phone telling him that he tripped and sprained his ankle, oh before the call, he was hitting, punching, and kicking a robber, till the robber white eyed were out :blob_grin::aww:

Su Mo went to meet the gangster boss, Xiang Biao (XB). XB is the typical gangster boss, no education, but has good heart, very quick temper, like to hit the table, and like to spoil his lover, and gay. oh, Su Mo is not gay, his mom watched too much soap opera :facepalm:.

First meeting, XB managed to make SM goet mad at him. XB thought SM was a cripple coz his ankle wis sprained. It said, the first win by SM already destined how XB will never win against SM :blobxd::blobjoy::blobjoy:

I read the reviews, and everyone mad at the mom. Understandable.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  6. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kaylee yeah, I feel the same when I see how many chapters there

7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel very po[ular or what? 90 extra chapters!!!

8. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know. I didn't read the raws. Just helping you search the raws. At first I want to read the raws but seeing so many chapters make me shocked.
    Maybe if there's any spoiler and looks good I will try to read the raws.

Kaylee likes this.