Spoiler (Bl) I [Imperial] Am This Type of Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Jul 12, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-imperial-am-this-type-of-man/#

Summary
    System: Want to live? Want to recover from illness? Want to change Da Zhou’s fate? You only need 998 points to redeem a package guaranteed to cure all diseases and strengthen the body! You don’t need 2400 points, also don’t need 1200 points only 998 points. You won’t suffer losses or be fooled! Welcome to the system of the king of the dead…..

Ji Jinrong: This name does not sound very auspicious

System: Don’t pay attention to these details /(ToT)/ ~~

Ji Jinrong killed all his brothers. At the age of thirteen, he dragged his sick body to the throne and worked conscientiously as a puppet emperor in the hands of the courtiers and eunuchs. Everyone says that the great general Wei Tingjun has wild ambitions, and is intentionally revolting however, Ji Jinrong felt that Wei Tingjun was not staring at the throne but at him, who was sat on the throne!

Ji Jinrong carefully tempted: “If I die you can be the emperor.”

Wei Tingjun: “You dare die, I’ll have everyone buried with you!”

Ji Jinrong: “…..”

See, it wasn’t his misconception.

So even if it was to just tie the head of the wolf, he (JYR) won’t die easily.

Ji Jinrong: It’s getting cold, its time to ruin the country. I (imperial) have to go back and look for (tie) the great general!

@scriptor @lazynoodles

2. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i like it! Sounds fun.

3. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji Jinrong=mc
    Wei Tingjun=ml

king of the dead system= mc's system
    chaotic thief system= ml's system

Mc is 17. He accidentally killed all his brothers. Mc has a weak body and was told he can never live passed 18. Because mc knew he was gonna die soon. He raised a dog. Who only listened to him ml. Ml was mc's eyes and ears. Mc taught ml the art of war.

Over time mc slept more and more and was awake less and less. Ml became the ruler in his place.

Everyday mc would ask for small roast chicken, marinated duck meat and a roast pigeon. And ml would sneek into the castle and steal the duck and even pigeon.

When mc died. Ml cursed the gods for unfairness.

After mc died he was binded to a system. Mc binded to the system cuz he wanted to live.

System says we finally wound you. Another system had found a powerful host and unexpectedly after the task the host went crazy. He didnt leave the world and started( killing?) Or whatever.

The powerful host took over his own system and started to select his own world. Now theres a lot of complants because of him.

They also found his weakness mc. Mc asks, does he know this pwerful host? The system says yes. Mc says is it ml? System says yes.

Mc transmigrated and wakes up. The new body is also an emperor and a puppet, but he has a stutterer problem. Mc feels sorry for him because mc at least had friends.

Mc loves his new body. So healthy. Mc loves to stroll. Every little thing makes mc happy.

First thing mc does is order to Quickly prepare a small roast chicken, marinated duck meat and a roast pigeon.

Then he wants to ride a red firey hourse. The original host every morning would go horseback riding and shoot arrows. Original host wasnt that good so mc didnt really give himself away.

I think mc tamed the hourse.

Ml was watching mc for 3 days and laughs at mc. (I dont even know how he knows ts mc) he rides the horse and it kicks him off.

Not sure if i like this novel yet.

Lovina, alexfilia, Kaylee and 15 others like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was MC? How did he accidentally killed off all his brothers?

Lovina and Heungbo like this.
  5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read the first chapter. Im not sure if ill continue or not.

It was only explained in one sentence. Idk maybe later it will be explained.

Mc is Ji Jinrong. Hes a sick puppet emperor. He is mostly sick and and sleeps a lot. He is supose to die at the age of 18. After he dies he got his system but he must have been dead for awhile because ml is originally from the same world and same time period after mc died.

Ml got his system and went crazy. I think after 1 or two worlds the other system started to look for ml's weakness.

Ml's weakness is mc. So during the time ml was world hopping mc must have been dead and floating in space.

The first world is thier real world..

Im not to crazy about this because ml already seem to know mc in the new world.

I like watching the beginning of a romance, but ml had already liked mc. So i didn't get to see the progress.

6. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
  7. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I've read this novel before. If it's the one I'm thinking of:

-ML is a loyal dog MC raises. MC raises ML to be the next emperor because MC knows he won't live long and he's thinking ahead for the country's sake.
    -MC dies, gets bound to a system and transmigrates. Unbeknownst to MC, ML goes crazy in MC's absence and he destroys the entire world just to be able to transmigrate to where MC is (I think he forcibly gets a system to be bound to him)
    -in 2nd world and ones after, MC learns of what ML did and of ML's feelings. They get together and in subsequent worlds, they work together to save worlds (well, MC is mostly; ML just follows along because it's what MC needs to do)
    -ML is penalized for destroying the world -- I think in 3rd world, he loses his memory or something. His memories are back in 4th world and onwards
    -HE, 1v1. Eventually MC and ML settle down in some ancient historical world and live out their lives (I think)

Lovina, alexfilia, pcheshire and 15 others like this.
  8. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really accidently Killed. More like all the princes fighting for throne and mc win in the end.

Otherwise this story...ml comes off as a creepy psycho leecher...i can't stand it....

Like mc first transmigrate , but he doesn't know who ml is. Ml is some general (?) Who holds all the powers in court. Keeps making blatant suggestions at mc, trying to blackmail(?) mc "if you sleep with me, I'll give you back your powers" , "if you let me open your meridians(ie touch all over mcs body) your body can get stronger and we can go tour the country to eat good food (mc is a huge foodie), gets mc drunk and strips him (even though he only hugs mc to sleep but still wtf??)

Mc cant even fight back, bc he has no power to go against ml, and just has to endure ml literally molesting him.

And yea..i gave up here

Like...author is trying for cute, but this is just GROSS

But background plot:
    After mc dies, ml got chosen by a Traitor/Upsurper system bc of his greviance against heaven

But after he completed his first mission he didn't leave the world and started destroying it. System tried to force move but ml end up taking over control of system and goes around destroying other worlds until heaven had no choice but to give him back mc. Mc gets a Last Emporer system and his goal is to stop ml.

Kaylee, soie_yoie, pcheshire and 11 others like this.
  9. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    This ML comes off as Yandere.... (Can I drool in reel life?)

10. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give spoilers for arc 1? I dislike historical novels so when I read the 1st arc, my brain doesn't work. The MLT got me so confused. I checked out the translation for chapter 2 and I still don't get anything

lizabernal96 and Heungbo like this.
  11. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Queue, ferrelrose, Selax and 5 others like this.
  12. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    is this on hiatus? there is no update since July!!! why!!!

13. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, most of these novels is usually 'love interest falls in love first', so that's not anything new tbh, but since ML became rather desperate and probably totally blackened after MC's death, his reaction of wanting to pounce MC right away is just one of the reactions that could happen...which is understandable, not really recommended tho...the target of affection might get negative especially if there wasn't a confirmed relationship in that direction x.x

So kind of interested, because I like world-hopping novels, they tend to put some logic into stupid novels that the authors ruined as an afterthought of how to give excuses for shitty things their characters do.

mmem and lizabernal96 like this.