Spoiler (Bl) I Love Farming

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Jul 20, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-love-farming/#
    jjwxc

Description
    When Cui Qichao’s blood of the ancient emperor was awakened, he began to suppress the king’s instinctively by farming in various worlds.

Yandi God, the quality of the peasant blood-growing fields is guaranteed.

Cui Qichao: I love farming, farming makes me happy!

Seems like CQ has a pet cat Xio Bai that he’s raising to work in a canteen
    Their interactions r pretty funny
    The 1st arc is set in a campus setting involving mc improving canteen food

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  2. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is Xiao Bai and the romance is really slow

Arc 2 - Medieval times, CQ is a lord, ML is a black cat
    Arc 3 - ABO intergalactic world, CQ is a omega, ML is a tabby cat
    Arc 4 - Xianxia world,
    Arc 5 - Real world, CQ and ML meet
    Arc 6 (EXTRA) - Mermaid world
    108+109 - Visiting previous worlds with the ML in human form

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Every arc is quite long isn't it? Around 20+ chapters per arc.
    Anything you can tell us? Why is the ML in the form of a cat? Is he a shape-shifter or cursed to be a cat?

5. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically the real world is set in some super advanced society where people go to other "dimensions" via technology to play some sort of role and this adventure is recorded and cut into videos. (So basically a TV show.) Entertainment companies like to recruit people to do these missions and apparently people are usually given a script to follow in that world. The scouter that approaches MC tells him that he won't be given a script and can basically do whatever he wants as long as it matches the setting as he is assigned. So to help him transition into the job, the company gives MC a 21th century college campus setting which is not too old tech in comparison to the current society. His body has an uncle who is head of the university and the age of the body is 24. The company tells him that the only restriction he has is to make a campus story so no being a businessman. MC gets around this by being a canteen worker (well he is the boss of a college canteen to be exact) instead of being a student or professor like the company was hoping. MC apparently has some bloodline of an emperor that makes him desiring to grow plants and be really good at growing plants. (He can give precise measurements of how deep and far apart the seeds need to be planted, the soil type, etc.) He joined the entertainment company since the futuristic world's land is too expensive for him to plant things (his house is already full of containers of plants) and hopping to dimensions is much cheaper way of releasing his need to plant things.

In the first world, MC ends up adopting a 2 month old kitten and "creatively" names it Xiaobai. MC is well versed in training animals apparently and keeps scorning the kitty as being a stupid cat. Xiaobai is a shepherding cat--a cat genetically modified with the characteristics of a shepherding dog so he's supposed to be smart and easily trained. He's like, normally an animal needs to do something 5 times to understand it but Xiaobai still doesn't get it. Once MC says something insulting ML's IQ, the kitty is finally trained in that command haha. MC says pretty much right off the bat that he's training Xiaobai to work in the canteen.

6. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    @fox23 - is ML one of the filming crew instructed to guide MC or part of the technology's data?

7. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not part of the filming crew since he clearly can't verbally communicate with MC as of arc 1. I haven't read enough of the webnovel to know what's going on with ML.

MC has deemed ML trained enough to herd the ducklings MC is raising for meat and eggs however. There is also some sort of bug or mistake regarding ML as well? I'm mtling so I'm not sure about accurate this is, but apparently ML is either nor or is not supposed to be a shepherding cat since they weren't developed yet. They are created a few centuries later. Regardless, MC decides to continue training ML like a shepherding cat since ML is clearly smarter than an ordinary, non genetically modified cat but stupider than the cats MC is used to dealing with. ML saw MC cooking and decides to try biting into the hot pepper out of curiosity. Instantly regrets it.

So far, there is no indication that ML is the ML; he seems like a very ordinary cat who has been trained to herd ducklings and help plant seeds with his owner.

MC really likes cat!ML, so he requests for the data of ML to be transferred to the next dimension he will be traveling to.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  8. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. So the ML is a hacker or something along those lines. He sneaked into the company's virtual reality plans to prove that he could and successfully got away with pretending to be a npc. Then he decided to try something that no one else had done before: make a human become a non human being. Aka he turned himself into a cat but ended up getting captured and given to MC as a pet. Hence his anger of being treated like a cat by MC and his daydreaming of torturing MC in return. Torturing in this case being MC roll over on command and all the cat training that ML had to go through. The author even jokes that ML got Stockholm syndrome--that after getting "tortured" (ahem pet training) by MC for 3 planes, ML couldn't let MC go.

If you think ML is silly and cute... he's apparently 16. MC isn't taking ML's pursuit of him seriously yet because ML is underage.

The entertainment company seriously considered charging ML for trespassing and a whole slew of other crimes and tries to remove ML from the artificial planes without success. (They don't want the public to know that they are hack-able and tarnish their reputation.) MC agrees to help with Ljj (that's the entertainment company) with other entertainment projects like TV shows as long as they don't punish ML.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  9. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

missycin, Selax, Kleep and 10 others like this.
  10. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds pretty amusing, sounds quite short too 6 arcs total, I think 20 chapters for an arc is kinda average length. 10 is super short, 50 is too long for world hop novel...i've read one with 200 chapters per arc lol /dies.

Lady Lullaby, missycin and pcheshire like this.
  11. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck is that?! So long!
    I thought that for world hopping, 10+ chapters per arc is average. :hmm:
    Because the character development for MC and ML can be spaced out between all the arcs.

pcheshire likes this.
  12. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea there are some that are very long, that each arc can be an average 100+ novel on it's own as a series lol haha...
    Most of the time world hop novels have quite a bit of time skip going on if the MC is there for some time like over a few years or more, but there are some authors who don't do the time skip and fill in everything that happens.

So some world hop novels end up have thousands of chapters as a result lol, there's one i read that isn't actually that long per arc but almost endless scenarios, like each arc is roughly 10-15, but apparently hasn't ended yet....so for me roughly 10 arcs with 20-30 chapters each is just right lol...afterall endless scenarios is like ...ok this one seems familiar just different setting or w/e...or omg when will we reach the end...are you going to literally do a 100 worlds author?!

But yea back to the thread subject, i wonder what kind of bloodline makes you wanna farm all the time, is he descended from a farming god of ancient times or something pft.

13. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator drop this novel? Well I wait so long so I can binge..:cry::cry: