Forgotten Title [BL] I think it was a quick transmigration one and a harem?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Landfill123, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Landfill123

Landfill123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much, it just popped in my head. It has a zombie apocalypse setting but I think it's a quick wear novel, I just only remember this arc. However, it may not really be a QT novel

So the MC I think woke up in a trailer? Or a bus. It was a rebirth and he was with a former idol trainee? That idol is famous but the MC wasn't, they trained together I think. They've been living quite a while together. The ML has powers so MC kinda relies on the ML for basically most things. MC can give birth, that's his power (ml don't know yet at the start) However, he also has a smell that attracts zombies during his pregnancy.

So things happen and MC is dropped off a base. He stays there and does pretty well. But there is ML #2 that kinda likes him?

There are floors on the base. And ML #2 was kinda spying on MC.

I also remember that MC was offered to be a prince a.k.a prostitute (by the guard) so he can live on the floors instead.

Anyway, ML #1 and ML #2 actually knows each other.

Ml #1 goes at the base too a few weeks maybe after dropping the MC off.

But yeah, I think MC will be pregnant? Or is pregnant because he is emitting a smell that attracts zombies already.

Blood A likes this.
  2. Landfill123

Landfill123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I FOUND IT.
    A Hundred Ways To Kill A Heartthrob