Spoiler [BL] If You Are Not Red, You Must Inherit the Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karry, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 不红就要继承家业[重生]

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/if-you-are-not-red-you-must-inherit-the-family/
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3410169

The description on the NU page for the novel isn't there so I'll just post the raw and mtl-ed versions here:
    重生了的池斐然,为了保命麻溜的滚进了娱乐圈。
    刚跟影帝容晋合作了一把,就被莫名炒了CP。
    「你们看然然!他唱歌时候从来没笑的那么甜过!」
    池斐然一脸懵逼,他上张EP是丧逼情歌总汇啊!
    都是失恋被甩,被三,备胎,难道一边笑一边当备胎吗!科学吗!
    容晋:“……”
    原来他喜欢我……

容影帝出道这些年还是头次被传同性绯闻,然后CP就炒糊了。
    池斐然每天就看自己不是被饭局,就是被包养,黑料要用集装箱批发。
    直到有一天,强大的网友终于8出了他亲爹是谁,后爹是谁……
    最怕空气忽然安静。
    网友A感叹:“红不了就要回去继承家业当总裁了,真惨啊……”
    网友B唏嘘:“最惨的是,可能还一次要继承俩。”
    The
    reborn pool is very beautiful, in order to protect life and slip into the entertainment circle.
    Just co-operated with the film emperor Rong Jin, he was inexplicably fired CP.
    "You see it! He was never so sweet when he sang!"
    Chi Feiran looked arrogant, and his last EP was a love song summons!
    They are all lost in love, being shackled, being spared by a spare tire, and laughing while being a spare tire! Science?
    Rong Jin: "..."
    It turned out that he liked me... The

filming of the Emperor of the Shadows was the first time in the past years that he was sent a homosexual scandal, and then the CP was fried.
    The pool is beautiful every day to see that it is not a meal, or is being housed, and the black material is to be wholesaled in containers.
    Until one day, the powerful netizen finally 8 out who his relatives are, who is the heir...
    Most afraid of the air suddenly quiet.
    User A sigh: "Red will not go back to the family business as president, really Cana ......"
    User B sigh:. "The worst thing is, one might also want to inherit two"

Edit: I don't know a lick of Chinese and I'm using google translate so I may have grabbed some unnecessary text in the description box in the website but I don't know. Soooooooooo, just a heads up, some parts of the description may be wrong (for something else):sweating_profusely::notlikeblob:

Edit2: Got rid of them (unecessary text. It was for the author's other novel(s)...oops).

Edit3 (7/11/2019): Saikyi graciously gave a more thorough description so I added it here!
    ------------------------------------------------
    I'll probably change this if someone can translated it better than the MTL. Just posting this here in case the 'No Description' on the NU page is pushing people away from reading it.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  2. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New pit advance to understand!

"I think I will get rich" [rebirth]"
    Reborn and rich students are affected by X beauty and sorrowful scorpion attack is
    probably the peak of life, greet the story of Gao Fushuai (big mistake).

Is this part of a short summary of a different story????

3. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually have no idea. :blobsweat_2:
    I was also wondering whether or not in adding that part when I copy & pasted the description. It's probably not part of the novel but I still added it in there in the slightest chance that I was wrong.:sweating_profusely::blobsweat:

Edit: Got rid of them.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    midnight reader likes this.
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have so so so so much to say about the quality, and yeah, I didn't read this because I thought the quality was going to be something I'm unable to tolerate based on the title.

MTL-Google: If you are not red, you must inherit the family business [rebirth]

MTL-Baidu: If you are not popular, you will inherit the family business [rebirth]

First impression matters, this one unfortunately failed to enter my good side. I'll probably wait until there's more chapters and binge to see if I like it.

Karry and midnight reader like this.
  5. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Advertisement for their next work. Some authors does this, you'll usually see them on jjwxc's descriptions. They shouldn't be considered a part of this novel's description.

Karry and midnight reader like this.
  6. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh, this makes so much more sense to me now. No wonder I would see these types of text sometimes when MTL-ing. :facepalm:
    Thank you!!!:aww:

7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    No prob. You'll get used to it after some time hahaha

Karry likes this.
  8. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chi feiran = mc =shou
    Rong Jin = ml = gong

Chi feiran rebirthed, in order to save his life, he rushed to enter the entertainment circle.

Just after he collaborated with film emporer Rong Jin, mysteriously their cp rumors started

[Look at Ran Ran (mc)! Have you ever seen him smile so sweetly before!]

Cji feiran = dumbfounded. His last EP was a conversion of depressing love songs!

Being dumped, getting cheated, being a spare, dont tell me that its one hand smiling while singing about being a spare! Unscientific!

Rong jin: ...so he likes me

Rong jin first time in his career to have rumors with the same sex. And then the cp rumors turned bad.

Everyday, chi feiran sees himself, if its not about a dinner party, then its being a kept lover, the negative news needs a wholesale container to hold.
    Until one day, the omnipotent internet dug out who his father is, and who his stepfather is...

The most scary thing is the air suddenly going quiet

Random Internet person A: if he can't get popular (become red) have to go back and inherit the company and become president, really tragic...

Random internet person b sobs: the saddest thing is, at one time, might have to inherit two [companies]

N-th generation wealthy ‘prince’ shou vs on the surface a unreachable flower, in reality narcissistic, internet addict, wild imagination film emperor gong

Heungbo, Zayan, Kaylee and 14 others like this.
  9. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i started reading this...

Mc grew up overseas, died right after college graduation. His car exploded cause of bomb someone planted. Mc suspects its his( older) step brother (adopted) , cause it happened right after his stepdad got him to intern at his company. And chris gifted him car, and also called him so that he stopped in the car right before bomb went off. Mc thinks Chris (stepbro) may have done it cause hes afraid stepdad would let mc inherit company. Mc is very sad about this bc they were really close, and he doesnt even know of its true now.

Mc rebirthed to when he was 17. Mc mom and dad is divorced, mc grew up with mom. Mc runs away from Chris cuz he doesnt know who to face him , he makes up excuse he wants to become celebrity and its easier for asian ppl to go back to china. Mc now stays with dad who wants to spoil mc rotten.

Mc signs in same company as ml. Due to dad arranging everything, mc gets super special treatment. He gets his own exclusive top agent, and his debut is planned at some famous/popular music ceremony. (Mc played music since young, and he studied music in college) mc gets a choice of all these famous song writers to pick from, he picks songs that were super popular in the future. One includes one that ml originally sang.

Ml was in the company to sign tv show contact. He did a bunch of autographs for company workers. Mc was getting styled, his hairdresssrr ran off to ml, so agent & assistants took mc too.

Mc first impression = ml is someone who shines, cant take eyes away.

Ml first impression = cute, as nice looking as me

Ml autographs MCs shirt(back) cause mc didnt have any paper :blobrofl:

Mc is just so adorable and sweet. He feels guilty cause he's about to steal one of MLS future work, changes his mind bc it would bother him that he's basically stelaing what should belong to other ppl, even though the original singers are all already famous and would not make a difference to them. Mc decides to writr his own songs.

Mc has no inspiration so to goes online for help. He read that someoen got inspiration after watching a movie, so he digs out all of MLS movies to watch. Starting from the very first one when ml was 16.

Mc watched three movies, and all three are about ml getting dumped, cheated, being a spare . Mc feels so sad for mls characters. He writes 5 songs.

Agent is shocked by the quality, arranges a music producer (?) To help mc finalize songs. They only have a few weeks until the music program ,

Music producer is like, you're only 17 why are you writing such mature depressing songs??
    Mc: i got inspiration from movies
    Producer: young ppl should watch less of these types, watch more motivational, coming of age ones!
    Mc:..... *Who knows why ml played such depressing roles when he was 16 >~<*

:blobjoy:

Heungbo, Ozzieozz, Zayan and 19 others like this.
  10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    If he doesn't get popular, he'll have to inherit the family (business). It's something the netizens exclaimed near the end of the novel when they found out the MC's lineage. It's a very nice, feel-good novel. It gave me a relaxing time and good mood. It can get a bit boring if you need more THINGS to actually happen in the plot, but yeah, it's nice and easy on the nerves.

11. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is actually killing MC?

12. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc's adopted brother's psycho friend. Their father, after deciding to let the bro inherit the business and take care of the MC, let the bro befriend this guy from a decent family as part of making his connections in the world. The bro and the psycho knew each other for along time and the bro always took him for his closest friend. But the psycho hated MC, because in psycho's family, he also had a stepmom and step brother who were eyeing his inheritance and psycho was disgusted with them. He saw the MC and MC's mom as obstacles to bro's future and constantly spoke against them and goaded the bro to take measures against MC. After seeing that bro actually liked his family and had no intentions to act against the MC, psycho decided he was disappointed in bro, and took matters in his own hands - killing the MC, while also making bro listen to his death as a sort of last 'eff you' to bro and to feel all superior and clever. In the original world where this happened, bro went berserk and tortured and killed the psycho. The last chapter after the finale is all about the world and it was so damn tragic. Tbh, if there was no ML, I would've shipped the bro and MC, there's huge potential there. The author was more original tho, and didn't follow the familiar step siblings road, and I don't mind the ML she chose for MC.

Heungbo, Ozzieozz, Kaylee and 14 others like this.
  13. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im so glad it wasnt stepbro!!!

Heungbo likes this.
  14. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek: What a psycho!!
    Thank you for the spoiler :sushi_thankyou:

Heungbo likes this.
  15. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The title is a bit literal here, 红 (red) basically represents success and popularity, typically in showbiz or as celebrities, so the title here basically means more along the lines of "If you're unsuccessful, you have to inherit the family business"
    Just letting you know so you can make more sense of why they mention the color red in the title!

jadelin likes this.
  16. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did mc parents react to his death in the org world
    Did they know who killed him

17. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    His parents were devastated. They learned through the bro who was the killer and they left the matter to the bro and didn't care that he imprisoned and tortured another person. The bro feels guilty because he ignored the warning signs (psycho always talking against MC etc) and because MC got killed in the car he gave him for his BDay. He didn't think his adoptive mom would want to see him, so after his revenge, he left home and lived like a hobo wandering around and homeless. The mom got sick with grief since she lost the will to live and take care of herself and eventually died. Bro showed up at her funeral and saw his father, who seemed to have buried his heart with the mom. Basically, their family got broken when MC died. The parent didn't explicitly blame the bro, but the bro blamed himself and went crazy. The father was actually a cold person who didn't care for kids, he only ever loved the mom and got used to the children because of her. In fact, the only reason bro got adopted was because of the mom and MC, so bro was always grateful to them and treated them like family. Anyway, that chapter sucked and it made me cry. I don't understand why the author placed it last, after the happy finale >_>;.

Ozzieozz, Kaylee, psychobee and 12 others like this.
  18. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So..i got really annoyed and 8 abandoning this story...

Mc is such a gary stu, which is still ok cause he's cute...

But ml acts like a teenager once he falls in love with mc while thinking he has to wait at least until mc is 18... But this is still bearable cause it doesn't go overboard....

But then the author starts writing about mcs annoying gdm mary sue mom and I'm just idgaf about your failed marriage. A failed marriage isn't only the fault of one party, why are you blaming the dad so much?? Like, your mother in law doesn't approve of you, and dad didn't really understand, but like duh?? You knew this before marriage?? And just cause mil acts crazy, doesn't mean you can punish dad like he was the one who did something bad??? (Mil told young mc that once mom remarried, she wouldn't about mc anymore, so that mc would want to follow dad back to China, which is totally wrong but still why are you taking everything out on dad instead of mil?? And this is major enough for you to completely cut off all contact for mc and dad??? Cut off contact for mil sure, but seriously it's not like dad can control what mil does even though she is his mother) And this it's just becoming a huge part of the story and...yea.. no.

19. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you to all that contribute to the spoilers!
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

20. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this...

ML is a narcissist. He misunderstood MC for liking him. At that time, MC not yet 18yo. ML want to be a good elder and guide MC to the right path. But then ML realizes that he likes MC too. When he knows that MC actually didn't like him romantically, he is sad, but then began to persue MC slowly. He didn't want to frighten MC. ML's manager is funny. He freak out when he thought ML brings bad to MC.

About MC's mom and stepdad. They didn't have a child. MC's mom didn't want to give birth and stepdad didn't like children. From the start, they want to make MC as heir and stepbro as deputy to help MC. Stepbro is cold but he love MC and MC's mother. His feelings is true.

About MC's mom and dad. I understand how they're feeling. Dad always thought that "whatever she (mil) do, she's still my mother". He love MC's mom but he can't confront mother. He always told mom to be patient. Mom can't tolerate anymore and then divorce and go abroad. She didn't have money, she start from below, and met stepdad. At that time, she married stepdad because she needs a background (she didn't want mil to take MC, stepdad knew about this). Mom still allowed dad and mil to met MC. Mil love MC and want to bring him home, so she said that mom will not love MC anymore after married. Mom angry and didn't allow them to meet MC anymore. But she allowed dad to see MC from afar, and promised him to let MC meet him when MC grow up.

ML family is a scientist or something. They have money and brain.

Btw I have a question about MC's death. The cause of explosion, is it from the car itself or the place? The psycho met with stepbro and told him that MC will die if he didn't stop the car. Stepbro terrified and call MC to stop the car. But then, the explosion come. The explosion place is the same both in last and present life. The car color and brand also the same.

Ozzieozz, Kaylee, alexfilia and 9 others like this.