Spoiler [BL] If You Are Not Red, You Must Inherit the Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karry, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    First line is like, Ah starstruck cliche...
    2nd line is like, ....lmfao narcissist ML gong :facepalm::blobsweat_2:

I usually get the impression that the shou [bl] would be the narcissist most of the time but then recall in some bg novels that the male lead is sometimes narcissistic too.

2. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    FUCK!!! I THOUGHT THIS IS NOT BL!!!! orz
    check in to my reading list!!
    thank for the tag @Zhen_Qing and many thanks for all the spoilers

pcheshire and Zhen_Qing like this.
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowowo, I'm late with the reply. The problem was the car, not the place. The psycho friend knew the bro will buy a car for MC's birthday and found a way to tamper with it. It basically explodes as soon as it's parked when it's first driven. In the second life, bro also told psycho he's buying a car for MC to trap the psycho and make him expose himself. Psycho really tempered with the car, but bro was prepared this time and removed the threat.

4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, another novel with entertainment inustry as bg.
    Is the author made the entertainment element a big portion here? Or just passing through in the early chapters and fade to dark in the end?

5. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do bro know that the psycho will tamper the car (in this time)?

6. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I already forgot ._. I think MC told his bro of the past, but I'm not sure. My brain has already cleared out this novel to make space for others...

8. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel through MTL so some part I still didn't understand:
    1. What the relationship MC's adoptive bro with MC's stepfather? I mean I know that adoptive bro being adopted coz of MC and his mom, but what his relationship with MC's stepfather and his ex-fiancee? Why she want to use him to be Mrs.Bonnet ?
    2. Why that Bohang (or idk his name coz of I read it through MTL) attack MC? He want to make MC black, why?
    3. What happen actually with that "white rabbit" ( ML & MC cp powder), Lu jiajia? Why want to suicide?
    4. Why ML's father want to beat ML coz of the ML's biography or something in the extra story, idk?
    5. What Liu Nian found in the extra story? Its relate to ML and MC's scientific research

Sorry I'm not understand many thing
    Can anyone tell me?
    I think this novel is nice, but after MC background being known, idk as if author rush to finish this novel so after his identity known the novel being boring, and too many narration & description with the movie MC played especially the 2nd movie he play. What I disappointed is they didn't announce their relationship till the end of the story, I know they announce it in the extra, but still...... Well I know many author choose this style to announce showbiz's BL to their fans
    The most pitiful is I think Ning Yu (ML's friend) coz when she's pregnant ML stuff her with so many dog food with mobile hard disk&DVD and her image got ruin in ML&MC's western wedding hahaha