Resolved BL infinite flow/survival game

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DealingWithIt, Jun 4, 2021.

1. DealingWithIt

DealingWithIt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can’t remember these BLs I read. I have two and I figured I should just combine the post.

The first was an infinite flow, death style game. The MC was a participant in the game and the ML was an officer (?). I don’t know if that’s the right word but basically him and his little unit were there to uphold the rules and, if the participants kept breaking rules, dole out punishment.

MC takes the fall for someone else and has to go with them to this punishment room that had no effect on MC at all lol I think the setting of the first game was in a cabin and they had to write answers on a wall.

For the second BL, it was also an infinite flow, death style game. The first game was on a bus and they had to figure out which two people were imposters. The MC TOLD them he had fallen asleep under the bus seat and woke up but he really was just kinda spawned in and didn’t want to be suspected. I remember they used the dash cam to help solve the game and I think that MC was physically strong (in such a way that others were surprised). ML was mixed Chinese and Ukrainian (or something similar).

Thanks in advance!

2. wallyblob

wallyblob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first novel you're referring to is Global University Entrance Examination -- one of my top favorites. I can pull so many of my favorite quotes from this novel.

The second novel is Forces of Temptation! I think it's still ongoing on jjwxc but there are many chapters out and I'm also currently reading it :)

DealingWithIt likes this.
  3. DealingWithIt

DealingWithIt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! I start and stop so many things they get all jumbled up haha

wallyblob likes this.