Resolved [BL] Interstellar Arcs of Quick Wear Novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Agarah, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Agarah

Agarah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for two novels I read quite some time ago, but can't remember the titles.
    I'm pretty sure both were arcs in Quick Wear BL novels.

The people were divided in men, women and females (or something like that), with the MC belonging to the females.
    The arc mainly played in the military. The MC belonged to a troop of freshly graduated females, that were some kind of musicians or entertainers for the other troops.
    I mainly remember, that in the MC's troop was another female, that was envious/jealous of the MC. That person was moreover the little brother of the ex-boyfriend of the ML. The ML chased this ex-boyfriend for quite some time, but when they were finally toghether the ex-boyfriend broke up with the ML, because the ex-boyfriend of the ML's ex-boyfriend wanted to get back together because he still loved him and he was fatally injured and wanted to be togther in his final years.

This arc was with normal people and something like sentinels and guides.
    The sentinels (with their guides) were the strong force that protected the planet from the enemys in the universe.
    At some point, the normal people felt threatened by the power of the sentinels. After some shuffling, the ML (sentinel) took the MC (his guide) and all the other sentinels and guides to another planet to be free from the normal people, who didn't appreciate them.
    After maybe a few years (?) of peace, the galactic enemys attacked them and they defeated them successfully. The old planet, were only the normal people were left, was also attacked and they had to beg the ML and MC to rescue them.

2. weirdreader

weirdreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. nananna

nananna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I m not sure but Pleasing start over
    Bcz of music thing ..

5. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Agarah

Agarah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is!! :aww:
    I think I read Turn on the love system in MTL because I found it so interesting.
    And I even found the link to the wattpad page for Return of Lord God deeeeep in my bookmarks,
    there it is called Return of the fast wear of the Lord God.

Thank you very much

zarya likes this.