Spoiler (BL) Let Me Shoulder this Blame!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Dec 30, 2018.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *camping*

3. castorl

castorl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still reading but omfg I'm laughing so hard, MC is trying so hard to die but ML (the protagonist) foils him time and time again :ROFLMAO:

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoils us

Moonlightlily13 likes this.
  5. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Seconded

Moonlightlily13 likes this.
  6. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil the arcs and their summary

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  7. castorl

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm out for New Years Eve dinner right now but I can summarize the first arc when I get back in a few hours, if no one else has gotten to it (y)

hmudara and Dayong9909 like this.
  8. castorl

Reading List:
    Link
    Already starting to forget what I read, so sorry ahead of time if I remembered anything wrong :sweating_profusely:

Disclaimer: I didn't translate a thing so anything in quotes is still me just paraphrasing!
    Arc 1
    MC is the grand/imperial marshal of this empire, while ML is the protagonist (I might use these two terms interchangeably in the spoiler, but they're the same person) who is the leader of the insurgents' group. The current government overran the previous one run by the royal family, and ML is the prince of that royal family. The current empire sucks so most of the common people want the previous royal family to be back in charge. MC's task in this world is to make everyone think he betrayed the insurgents, and he automatically fails his mission if the protagonist dies because instead of only making people think he betrayed the insurgents, it'd be like he really did betray them lol. So he's gotta help them out from the shadows and keep the protagonist alive, all while playing the role of the Big Bad in their eyes (sounds busy):blobsweat_2: For example, the ML got caught so MC tries to get him to faint from torture without killing him, so he can use the excuse of needing to extract more information from ML still to get him treatment while at the same time it would take ML out of the cold prison cell, get him better living conditions, and he'd be able to leak ML's location to ML's buddies for a rescue. It's actually this kind of treatment that clues ML in to be suspicious of MC's "defection." ML and MC used to attend the same school together and went through a lot of stuff together until 5 years ago when MC murdered their teacher and "defected" to the imperial empire. In a previous battle, ML personally shot at MC and MC took the bullet and fell, which was how the imperial army fell into disorder (MC is the commander) and ML was able to escape with his men. Yet, according to ML's knowledge of MC's physical abilities, he should've been able to dodge that bullet. ML: hmmm very suspicious. (Also, I just want to say that from my understanding, ML is totally already in love with MC from the very beginning :blobsmilehappyeyes:)

MC comes in to "interrogate" ML more, but really he came because he was panicking because his system was suddenly blaring warnings that ML's level of misunderstanding was becoming dangerously low. ML tries to probe MC about his suspicions and MC responds coldly, but ML doesn't believe him and tests him more, and along the way realizes that MC's health has severely deteriorated, though he doesn't know why yet. At one point ML steals MC's gun from him and points it at MC, but MC gets an alarm that the ML's life is in danger even though he's the one being pointed at with a gun. Ding! That means someone's about to barge in. MC has a special skill that makes him really strong for like 3 seconds in return for a much longer period of damage to his body/suffering afterwards. He unhesitatingly activates it and reverses the situation on ML, just as someone barges in and is like "Release the marshal...eh?" This act of course saved the ML and ML totally knows it, so his hunch is practically confirmed. MC despairs at the ML's level of misunderstanding him dropping even further. Finishing the mission without the protagonist misunderstanding MC as much as possible means his final score plummets. Still, he doesn't give up because at least there's still the chance that the common people will continue to think he's a betrayer until he's able to die.

MC purposely gets himself caught by the insurgents to set up a hostage exchange situation- himself for ML. This is honestly right after ML was thinking something along the lines of, "I don't want to see you use your own life to protect mine again." (referring to MC taking a bullet in order to let ML escape from that previous battle)
    ML hears about it from the lieutenant always by MC's side (as he came to bring ML food), and is a combination of :blobangery::blobsob:

ML: "Why weren't there guards with him? How could his whereabouts be leaked in the first place anyway?!"
    Lieutenant: "He didn't want his weak status to be known so he didn't take guards. We also dunno how his whereabouts were leaked since they were supposed to be top secret." :blobwhistle:

The lieutenant puts a bowl of warm noodle soup before ML. "The marshal agreed to go with them without resistance on the condition that they let me go. I received orders to look after you, as ~your safety also determines his safety~, so please eat well and quickly recover your strength asap. You should know that the insurgents group will not be as kind to him..."

"Did he have any words for me?"

"He said to remind you to eat well, take care of yourself and live happily."

---
    Indeed, MC has been treated like crap since being taken hostage and is basically slowly dying (which he honestly doesn't mind since he needs to die but also he's not allowed to suicide). Just as he's feeling cozy about sleeping and never waking up, people rush in and are like "We'll make you pay for His Royal Highness!" and MC gets a scare like ?!?!?! DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO THE PROTAGONIST???

"The government just released news that the prince was killed." MC checks his system and is like whew, the protagonist is still alive and kicking. MC clues them in that it's a trap set by the government to get them to enrage, kill MC, then seek revenge for ML. He has no issues with dying, but if the insurgency fails then he also fails his task. No more than 3 days later, ML comes and he's internally dying when he sees the condition MC is in (no food, no water, no treatment for his injuries and also suspended from a wooden beam for days). MC is happy, he can die! As he lays there dying but not quite dead yet, he hears ML say, "Do you guys even know what he's done?" MC is like noooo it's going to take another half hour for me to fully die, that's totally enough time for the protagonist to make me out to be a hero! NOO!! He ends up coughing blood on the ML which gets him rushed to be saved. He watches his life meter drop below 20% but then stops and even starts climbing again which means he's recovering. ML is like thank goodness...while MC is more thank goodness my ass!! He'd forked over 50 points for anesthesia from the system so all this time, he didn't actually feel any paint. Now, the anesthesia is about to wear off :unsure: MC and ML exchange some heartfelt words, during which MC practically admits everything he's been doing was for ML's sake. It was his very teacher who told him to go undercover, who put the gun in MC's hand and physically beat him until he shot the teacher. ML is then like...."So everybody heard that, right?" All the eavesdropping rebels now know the truth, MC's hope for more points via misunderstandings dies more lol.

Then, their base...gets attacked! The hostage exchange period has ended and MC wasn't returned. MC then leaves the base on his own and stalls his people while ML and ML's people evacuate. MC had to use the 3 second strength boost function again to put on a strong front in front of his people. After he gets in the car, he's spitting up blood and dyinggg :)blobparty:), then the poor lieutenant injects him with super medicine and rushes him to the emergency rescue government building. The next time MC opens his eyes...ML is right there :blobokhand: MC is like, I tried so hard to die but couldn't, then I blink and get caught by the protagonist again. ML snuck in to the government by changing his fingerprints and iris or something, so he can move about pretty freely without getting caught. He keeps MC on video monitor constantly.

At a time when the ML isn't in the room, the lieutenant reveals to the MC that the reason for his physical deterioration over the last 5 years is because...he was injected with a special poison by his teacher that wouldn't let him live past 30. MC('s body) is 29.5 years old atm or something around there. MC&ML's teacher chose MC for his abilities, but didn't fully trust him, so the teacher made this failsafe in case MC ever really did betray ML. Of course, ML overheard all this through the monitoring~

ML vows to find a way to let MC continue to live, and also make sure everyone knows MC is a true hero. MC: no pls :facepalm: There was another heartwarming scene between ML and MC, and this one short part of their convo had me in stitches :blobjoy:

ML: I'm going to tell everyone about your sacrifices. You'll be a hero and people will love you. :aww:
    MC: No wait, I don't want you to- :blobfearful:
    ML: But I want to. :blobamused:
    MC: No, you can't do this!! :sweating_profusely:
    ML: Shh don't be afraid. :blobwink:

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

In any case, now that MC is back, that means he's in charge of putting down the rebellion even though he's on the verge of death. He starts bombarding the bases that the insurgents have actually already abandoned, which is fine, but to the common people, it makes him appear even more ruthless and hated. Which would be great for MC. Except when do things ever go right for him? :blobxd: This time, the civilians have joined in the revolt! They're protesting by attacking the palace. MC immediately heads over because the rest of the royal family, ML's family, are still there and MC's gotta rescue them. After he does so, people bomb the building and it collapses, then corner MC, I think? They're like, "You don't scare us!" MC: Excellent. This is exactly what I wanted. ML: "But this is not what I wanted..." MC: :notlikeblob:. The civilians are like, "He bombed the building and killed all of the royal family members!" ML: "Did you see him do it? He actually came here to rescue the royal family. Right, MC?" MC: "Err..." ML: "You promised you wouldn't lie to me again." MC: "....:blobcry:" ML: "Thank you everyone for assisting my cause. The government is evil but MC is not. He's admirable and a hero." Then people from the crowd start speaking up for MC too, like how he raised the taxes but then never collected said taxes. Meanwhile MC, crying, not from feeling so moved but out of despair for his points LOL.
    He ends up collapsing (not out of despair, but his really crappy body condition). When he wakes up again...he's been cured of that condition from the thing his teacher injected him with! Turns out he's been asleep the past few days and the coup d'etat has already succeeded.. MC: :blobdevil: "Thanks..."

The previous government's president, who'd been in hiding sets up a bomb and makes a great show of luring in the MC and trying to kill him. MC instead goes in and activates his 3 second cheat mode and kills that guy pretty fast. Turns out, that guy had been mass broadcasting the scene so everyone in the country has now seen MC's heroism. RIP the last of MC's reward points :blobangel:

Not long after, his body really can't hold up anymore so he dies for real. His score is pretty crappy, but he actually managed to get the ML to still misunderstand something. The ML's misunderstanding at the time of MC's death was....that MC wanted to live on lol.

By the way, they also kissed and stuff in this arc but I left out all the details and really sweet scenes so you can enjoy them in their full glory when the translation comes out :blobparty::blobpats:

9. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks fr yr hard work.
    Moar plz

10. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so weird cuz when the ml kisses the mc, The mc doesn't react at all.

Over it's a cute novel. Waiting for more spoilers, while I read..... Why? Cuz ur faster than I am. Hhaahahahaha

SourKandy likes this.
  11. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *set the camp* :blobpeek::blobpeek:

more spoiler pleasseee :cookie::aww::aww:

12. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, more! :X3::X3:

13. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO:

Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard. Have you reach the Wuxia arc

There is this character form their agency who is supporting by acting as the big bad boss. And when the xian xia arc started caused in the interstellar arc he changed MC fate against the main god system he got punished and is confined. Problem is that he is supposed to be the villain in the next world which is a xian xia and he is supposed to have taken over MC body and caused MC to be framed. System told him they are trying to resolve the issue of the villain missing in action :LOL:so MC has to act as he is possessed

And he is like I have never acted as s villain before so system hurry and find examples of villain acting for him :ROFLMAO:

14. castorl

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't had a chance to read further yet, but that sounds hilarious :blobjoy:

15. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im really liking this so far the mc and ml are just so cute together. mc always failing to keep the blame and ml just shows up and proves his innocence pratically right away.slighly annoying this is that arcs just drag on and on instead of ending sometimes

Im not done yet, but short summary so far:

Arc 1 summary already done

Arc 2 mc is adopted son. ML is big bro and some company president. ml younger bro is famous actor . Mc is unknown actor. Younger bro drunk driving crashes car w mc in it and tells reporters mc was the driver. Young bro only has scratch on cheek , mc has bad injuries. Original storyline mc gets blamed, jailed, yelled at on internet , when hes released Is disheartened , leaves country but plane crashes and he dies. Here, Mc very eagerly accepts the blame, and goes to jail for a few days while waiting for trial, ML finds out rushes back from oversees, but mc acts too suspicious (always asking "just to check, you know i was the one driving right?? ) So he pushes younger bro (who always gets in troubles) and younger bro admits he was driving but still doesnt want to admit to the public bc it would ruin his reputation, then he tries to jump off building to suicide instead of admitting his mistake, mc injures himself more saving young bro (the storyline characters cant die before he finishes the story or his missoon fails) more digging finds out that younger bro actually drugged mc that night so that he could `sell` him off to someone(?dont really rmbr somwthing like that). there is this actor under their company that is working with another company to destroy ML company and this is all their plot. , ml gets kidnapped on the day of trial... mc misses his death plane running off to save him... other actor and younger bro gets jailed. Mc lives like 20more years or something but dies earlyish cuz of his weakened body.

Xi-hime, yfndsh, Cuteybell and 26 others like this.
  16. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Face slapping moments?

17. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 3 mc is a holy knight, has ice powers, tried to assasinate pope but failed and was jailed. ML is a high rank priest, fire powers, in charge of questioning him

Since mc spent too much time in the previous world, he only has 48hours to finish this world. The first three arcs are beginner arcs, so he only has a certain amount of time to do them (weird concept)

So mc is going to be executed in two days. Original story, the pope and lot of thw chuech members was taken over by dark powwers which is why mc tried to assinate. He cant tell anyone bc holy knights are sworn to protect the church and if the public found out it would ruin their faith in church (light god church) on the day of execution, he suicides but kills the pope. ML then takes over as new pope and cleans out all evil

Systwm tried to help mc, tells him he tried to hard to take all the blame last world which is why no one beleived him, so this time when ml ask why did he do it, mc says "im innocent!" And then ml believes even morw that he had good reasons behind his actions. :ROFLMAO:

Mc breaks out of jail (but saves mL from his attacks) all prisoners has a brand that acts like gps tracker + weakening device + will auto kill him at scheduled time, follows, goes in disguiSe and rescues mc from some thugs... Soldiers chase after them. Ml brings mc to dangerous forest to escape. Mc got a new ability from the last world ( fortune finding) and they stumble upon this cave that ml is suppose to find way later after mc death that reveals the truth bwhind the pope . Ml is way bad at hiding his identity so mc has figured him out very quickly. Mc just wants to run back into jail amd wait the two days for his execution and storyline. He locks ml up into a level up array takes away the evidince (a book) and runs off back to the soldiers.

Apparently they r trying to kill him instead of capture now, so he wastes all his time and energy running arouns the forest. Mc tries to suicide along w everyone so at least ml can continue storyline , but light god shows up and pardons mc from his crimes (erases the brand), makes him immortal, also stops time for mc so he wont get autobooted out of the world after 48hrs. Gods count as workers for the main system/world so the light god sort of knows hes a transmigrator (complicated to explain...) Light God thinks ml and mc r lovers bc ”even when u r dying you only think of ml” :ROFLMAO: and shows ml a edited version of whats happening with background music and everything but with out his part. Ml escapes the lvl up array early, thinks mc is dead. Finds footprints, and chases after mc.

Mc back in town to kill pope, but light god somehow told evryone that mc is innocent. Foe some reason the sun does not rise the next day and they are stuck at eternal night...(didnt really understand this part well..somehow related to stopping time i tthink??) Pope has a speech blames everything on ml. For some reasons, ml admits to this . Mc is mad ml is stealing his "blames" [is there a better way to say this??]

Ml gets thrown in jail. Mc looks for evidence (??) Fight with pope, gets injured. Oh also, mc now runs on solar power after light God stopped his time and gave him powers :ROFLMAO: ml also acknowledged by light god and has light powers so hes the only one who can recharged mc (by kissing) alt Mc can eat food but he always forgets ! Bc its enternal night rifht now, mc needs lota of kisses:D

Pope puts strong illusion over ml so his flames looks black (`proof ` he is now dark) makes ml fight him in public. Mc has to die together with pope bc his dark powers cancels the light gods powers other wise he would be stuck in this world forever(?) More fighting happens. Mc converts to the dark god to kill the pope...(its confusing...Somehow he puts light powers into pope by turning to the dark god ) the two different types of powers together kills them. While mc tries to escape the world, system shoves him back in...the dark god took over his body...more fighting with ml who doesnt want to injure mcs body. mc defeats him, dies, finally free to leave.

System does something so the body is just in a comatase state. Ml becomes pope ....light god + mc thinks that mc was some minor god (?idk better word) from another world here to experience tribulations, ml on path to become a god...waiting hundred of years for mc to wake up

18. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean, im not sure what you are asking?

19. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fyi, theres alot of stuff that im skipping or skimming over, these are pretty long complicated arcs. Also a ton of cute scenes but too long to write.

Arc 4 10 years into zombie apocalypse

Mc was experimented on as a child, the city got destroyed when one expiriment failed, everyone thinks it was MCs doing for revenge though. So they banished him from human society...and are all afraid of him cuz he super strong and can control forest that eats ability users, evryon calls him `son of hell` he robs other ppl for resources , has a city in his forest , mc also has wings

Ml leads group that fights zombies and collect supplies for B city. A rank fire + light abilities.

Mcs Mission - keep his evil bandit name, protect his forestcity , secretly protect mls group, sacrifice his life for humanities future

System still tryinng to help "its bc your face looks to innocent, no one believes you will do evil tthings" give him mask to cover up his face. The mask does not survive 3sec after transmigraying cuz its right into the middle of fighting :ROFLMAO:

Right away ml group thinks he is just another kid pretending to be `son of hell` and stops attacking (mc always wears a mask and apparently its mass produced and kids like to wear it wth??)

mc ends up following their group bc the city he said hes from as an excuse just got destroyed by zombies. Mc has power to grow plants/control plants. Ml and co leader suspects mc identity pretty quickly, but he has already won them over, so they think he is tragic and ppl misunderstand him . Ml group all adore him. Mc leads them to lots of well stocked supplies . There is a evil scientist that use to experiment on mc that hidding in B city. He discovers mc righr away after they return. Tries to capture mc, mc beats him up, ml rescues him. Evil scientist is really the dark god from last world who followed him to this world to get revenge for being beaten last world (not really evil, hes funny, treat him like a villian transmigrater)

Group goes on mission to T city. Gets ambushed. B city wants to kill group so they can blame `son of hell` and gather all the other cities together to kill mc. Mc saves them and kills the other ppl instead. Mc locks group into a storage room and confronts the city alliances on his own, almost kills everyone and destroys his mission (there are complicated reasons) ml arrive him time, poisoned + almost dies saving mc, mc trades himself for antidote. Group escapes into city forest, mc bought back to b city. Teams up w scientist to clear mission. Ml `rescues` mc again.

Mc power core is "life" and if its planted into ground, it will end the zombie apocalypse. Ml finds this out after they `defeat` evil scientist. Tries to hide it from mc but mc already knows. Mc sacrifces himself to do this. Somehow god ml from last world takes over at last moment, brings mc back to last world or something??

↑ I got very confused here, not sure what really happened, mc was unhappy that the last world body is comatose making ml wait for it to wake up, system promise he will open back door and let him back in after this world, but ml suddenly regains his memories, ask mc to follow him back, mc agrees, but then mc is back in the system space and there is no more mention of this besides a random comment on his waist hurting longer so yea idk???

Very cute part: ml gives mc hot choco every time in a new world, and this is how mc is identifying ml :ROFLMAO: since its a zombie apocalypse, they cant find any hot choco powder, so ml is learning to make it from scratch/real chocolate . Mc is so disappointed and uncertain until ml finally makes hot choco for him:X3: ml makes mc lots of instant ramen here though, mc is like, we should make this our secret signal instead (worries about going to ancient setting where there is no choco at all) ml is just ???

20. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some random things i forgot to mention:

Author says at the very beginning that mc and ml are originally together, just for unknown reasons they are seperated and mc is world hopping

After last arc mc knows that ml is following him around worlds . just that his memory will be sealed cuz hes not really suppose to do this? Since main system found out about this, ml might not be able to take over the protag. role anymore

Mc also gets to keep one skill from any person in each of the previous worlds he cleared

What he has so far
    1. Close combat
    2.fortune finding (passive skill)
    3. disguise (in modern settings = put on glasses no one will be able to recognize you, gods/coworkers excluded)
    4. taunt (aggro attacks to him, special skill auto given to villian transmigraters :ROFLMAO:)

Arc5 ancient china setting

Mc is the right prime minister (china has a left and right prime minister positions) hes known to abuse his powers , kick out all the good officials, embezzels, etc.

ML is the new emporers uncle, famous general, prince regent cuz protg still underage

Protag of the storyline is the emporer. Hes like 16-18 (not sure which)

The old emporer was horrible& lazy, only listened to one concubine who was the daughter of the left minister. So any decisions was based on what she would say, she wanted her son to be crown prince, so emporer plans to kill current crown prince (protag).

Mc does all these horrible things in order to gain power to keep the country alive, the money he steals are used to supply their army+ support the good officials he kicked out of the capital (which was to keep them safe)

Mc finds out kings plan, breaks into palace kills concubine, takes king hostage, forces king to keep crown prince as protag, kills the whole left minister family, king is angered to death.

Protag hates mc , cuz mc isolated him from the emporer (who doesnt care about him), but protag thinks he does cuz mc petended to be a kindly father emporer who sends him stuff and teachs through books...

Mc used to be protags study partner when they were younger, before mc did a 180personality change , protag feels betrayed by mc

5 years ago, army at war, king cut off supplies, mc kneeled in snowstorm for 3days(also getting knee injuries from this) trying to change his mind but failed, so mc threw away his honor in order to support the country by becoming a `corrupted` official

So protag writes to uncle (ml ) for help who rushes back to the Capitol, and arrests mc, accuses him of crimes (which he did do albeit for good reasons) house arrest in his home while waiting for trials, but they took everything away so mc has no place to sleep and not allowed foodr (=_=)

Ml has a secret crush on mc from like 10years ago, ml leaving for the army for the first time, mc just got first place in imperial exams, some horse goes out of control in the streets , ml watched mc catch it , and is like :aww:

So original story, mc planned to be executed so that the new emporer can step out of his shadow, only years later does all the good +reasons behind his actions are revealed. Protag overturn his crimes, usher in a renewed prosperous country, ml dies in some battle

Mc mission : keep his infamy until death, watch the emporers enthronement ceremony, later activates side mission, prevent mls early death, make sure he lives to a natural death

So when mc arrives, ml is questioning him , mc doesnt answer anything(prev world experience, whether he admits or denies, he still somehow loses blame right away) , ml still beleives he has reasons behind him actions and can be pardoned. (Ie. `Hes too proud of course he wont admit anything` :blobmelt:)

Protag still cares for but hates mc, basically lashing out for his betrayal but cant stop caring but forcing himself not to

Protag brings prison cage/cart to parade mc thrown town on way to jail, assassins attack them, mc tries to secretly protect protag, but bc his taunt skill, majority are attacking him, and protag is right behind him so its super obvious that he's protecting the emperor :ROFLMAO: mc is severely injured, ml + protag super worried, ml brings mc to his house for doctor, protag is flustered and goes back to palace.

Next day, mc goes to trial w severe injuries (that he hides) refuses to explain his reasons, insist its bc he wants power and wealth, but since he failed he got nothing else to say. Protag storms off angrily, ml brings mc to side room to rest, protag orders them both to be under house arrest there instead of throwing mc into jail

ML figures out reasons behind mcs actions but agrees not to tell protag. Guy loyal to mc breaks in to try and rescue him, mc refuses to leave, guy gives mc poison, says the emporer was sending him this (and he intercepted)

Protag and mc talk, mc ask to live until his enthronement, protag refuses ("i swore i won't become emporer until i kill all the traitors (mc)") mc ask to see him in his emporer robes at keast, protag refuses, but ends up leaving to wear it, but when he arrives mc already took the poison and died (mc faking death, he has special antidote from system)

Ml is heartbroken, Protag nearly has a breakdown from regret especially when ml explains mcs actions to him. Ml takes mc back to his house, is super shocked but super happy when mc wakes up the next day.

Ml and mc (in disguise) goes to palace, mcs loyal friend is holding the head of revenue department hostage while they find proof that mc spent all his money on the country and his family is entitled to be pated back. More assassins, mc saves protag again revealing his identity (only to protag who recognizes his voice), protag is very sick, having a breakdown, mc gives 2nd part of antidote to him (2pills, one is antidote, one is body healing which mc didnt eat yet) so he will be weak/in pain for the rest of his life

Protag reconciles with mc (passing word through ml), mc and ml goes travel the world afterwards, until 30years later where they die natural deaths

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    LoveSweets, Xi-hime, yfndsh and 25 others like this.