Spoiler (BL) Like Love But Not 似爱而非

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by gnessa14, Jul 22, 2019.

1. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title
    : 似爱而非
    Author: 橙子雨
    Links:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=382093
    https://ck101.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3549185&extra=&page=1
    Main characters: Xiao Heng (肖恆, MC, shou), Luo Yuchen (洛予辰 , ML, gong)
    Summary (bad MTL):

He had always been on the cruel one in the relationship.

Ten years ago, the man stood in front of him and he said he loved him but the man looked at him in disdain. He always thought that there was enough time between them. It had taken ten years. If it lasted, it would be almost a lifetime. He knew that the man's obsession was too deep, and the so-called letting go was a joke. But when that person finally let go, the long-lost freedom didn't taste as sweet as imagined.

Tags: modern day, angst, abusive relationship, HE
    Note: This story was written much earlier than Untouchable. The author wrote 4 different versions. On jjwxc, there are 2 earlier versions. I read the version on ck101 which seems to be the final version in book form. The image has the covers of the published books.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
  4. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
  5. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ಥ_ಥ)

Holy crap.... This is so sad......

This sounds very similar to another novel.

Can you please spoil more? I wanna know the ending.

Thanks

6. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @gnessa14 for the summaries. I don't think I will read this (including the bit translated currently by Snow), because I think the ML is scum and doesn't deserve a happy ending.

7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Queue, Selax, maya_sov and 3 others like this.
  8. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked on the other thread and they got back together, it's completely horrible that MC got back together with him after all the abuse and heartache, for 10 years of ML not realizing who he truly loved [it's like a domestic abuse relationship where the one that gets abused always goes back, it's pitiful], I feel like laughing maniacally then slapping the author for coming up with this novel.

Then i read this version and it was only slightly better except they still got back together, no matter I feel MC should completely move on, but since MC is a permanent member of the domestic abusive relationship club, this would not happen.

Promises mean nothing in the face of action, and tbh after 10 years, can a person really change...as a vindictive person i'm too pessimistic to think such a person can be trusted.

BF is not to blame here imo, if ML truly liked MC, then 10 years of mistake would not happen, it would be brief 1 year or less, and MC is too weak-willed to deal with it all for so many years to the brink of suicide...how can anyone love you if you don't love yourself!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    Lucy scarlet and morticia_addams like this.
  9. muksunflower

muksunflower New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Luo Yuchen have intimate relationship with both Xiao Heng and Xia MingXiu for 10 years ? Or intimate relationship with MingXiu begin only after Xiao Heng move out ?

10. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow the ML is a cheater and trash both.