Spoiler (Bl) Lion King’s Adopted Son

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Jan 21, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting, but im still in a story now.
    Wow only 58chapter? Thats pretty short. Im reading one thats 100+ and only only 20% done.

I have a feeling someone else will do the spoiler before i am done.

3. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished MTL(ing) the story... its short and fluffy enough, the father did find out the truth soon enough like next day but they thought that MC died outside but later found out that ML took MC in as an adopted son... but the uncle end is not told or at least I didn't find it in my reading... ML can be said to be in love since the first meeting probably, at least he was fascinated by MC... MC begins to care for him after the kidnapping incident...
    So Jim, he is ML uncle subordinate and later betrays the Uncle anyway he kidnaps MC and Kairi a lioness in ML pride and throws them in an orc settlement as bait for ML, they hate outsiders... ML comes to rescue them they are being treated alright but hilariously their gender is being misunderstood the Ocrs thought that MC was female and the caretaker was male, anyway so ML wants to cooperate with the orc leader for alliance to defeat ML uncle and the leader wants ML to stay there for at least ten years to study their character shortened to two years I think though they ML never intended to stay there long but for MC studies in spiritual power they stayed for a short while... but then after winter the glaciers melted at a fast speed and the orcs home was on the mountains anyway with the help of the holy man other orcs decided to leave their home but the holy man friends didn't want to he tried to convince them but nothing and ML and the holy man almost drowned but escaped safely and well after this incident MC realized that he cared for ML...

But the thing is that despite caring for ML... MC misunderstanding about what ML means by eating him like he wants to have sex but MC thought he meant literal eating him... so ML actions are always being misunderstood by MC, poor ML. And after MC helps his father defend his territory and kill the intruding pride lion... the other lioness wants to mate with him and ML can't wait anymore and forcefully takes him and MC realizes what he meant by eating but he still can't accept him because he thought that he was straight. But well at the end ML goes to fight his Uncle and there the truth is revealed and the fight with the God he is a human from higher realm happens... MC realizes that he does care for him and slowly accepts him... In the end, ML becomes the king of everyone and MC and ML are fighting about the fact that why does MC has to marry him and not ML marry MC... I think it means that if MC marries ML he will be carrying the title of wife and he ML to marry him and carry the title of wifu... Though their story is good but more hilarious is the story between Kairi and the orc leader I felt their interaction was more fun... because the leader is always putting his foot in his mouth he cares for her but miscommunication ensures that she feels him to be overbearing...

saphhh, TomiNdumplings, Queue and 7 others like this.
  4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm i think it has enough spoilers for a summon o.o

@Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722