Recommendations Lists of BL Raw Novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Crepescule, May 18, 2020.

1. Crepescule

Crepescule Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a list of BL raw infinite stream novels from JJWXC. Before I wave goodbye to novels next week, I'm making a list of BL novels to binge read after I'm done with exams. If anyone has recommendations, please share. Also, if any of these novels are picked up, please notify.
    There's only completed novels for now. Possessive, obsessive, and yandere male leads are my favorite.
    I don't MTL, so I can't comment on how easy each one is to MTL.
    I'm planning on adding more novels to this thread when I'm bored.

1. 当抑郁症患者进入恐怖游戏 - When a Patient with Depression Enters Horror Games [***]
    Chen Lian was the type of depression patient that always sought death. Later, he entered a horror game. It was a pity that no matter what he did, he wouldn't die. After all, the author didn't want him to give up treatment. Just like this.
    ――What is it like to enter a horror game?
    Passerby: Repeatedly coming close to the edge of death, trembling in fear.
    Chen Lian: Repeatedly coming close to the edge of death, trembling in fear, hee hee.
    ――Are there any special experiences in horror games?
    Passerby: AAAAH ghost!
    Chen Lian: I love doctor-patient PLAY.
    Chapters: 88
    2. 我在求生游戏里成功脱单 - I Successfully Left Behind Single Life in The Survival Game
    Note: gong POV (maybe it's time for me to try one of these) [***]

Du Yixin had been single ever since his birth 20 years ago. His dream was to get a cute girlfriend. It's a pity that he didn't get a girlfriend, but inexplicably transmigrated into a strange abandoned high school.
    It was late at night. There was clearly no one around, but a broadcast turned on——
    [School is over. Students, please don't stay any longer. Leave immediately. The teacher on duty is about to start patrolling.]
    But he never thought that the most scary thing was not the game BOSS, but the man who cut down the BOSS and turned around to attack the players.
    Du Yixin: However, he still succumbed to the charm of my personality and decided to be my little brother.
    Ying Cheng (squinting): Little brother?
    Du Yixin: Boyfriend
    Ying Cheng: Humph
    Du Yixin: Darling
    Ying Cheng (blushing): Shut up!
    From enemies to buddies to sweethearts
    Chapters: 126
    3. 全世界都以为我想死 - The Whole World Believed I Wanted to Die [****]
    As a patient for depression, Chen Ning behaved extremely normal. When he needed to eat, he ate. When he needed to drink, he drank. His logical thinking was more like a normal person's than a normal person. Then one day, he was pushed from the top floor by someone. Everyone even believed that he was looking to die. Chen Ning thought, if they believed that he wanted to die, then they could believe that. Anyways, he had already died.
    Then he was dragged into an inexplicable game......
    System: Detected that host has a strong sense of death. Automatically binding to the "White Moonlight" system, please don't give up hope.
    Cheng Ning: I actually want to live.
    Chapters: 58
    4. 收养偏执神灵们后 - After Adopting the Paranoid Gods [*****]
    Note: harem

Ji Tang specialized in adopting overly resentful evil ghosts, and he helped them fulfill their wishes from when they were still alive. He gave them the warmth they had begged for but never received.
    ——It didn’t take long for him to become a pampered group pet among the evil ghosts.
    There was the musician evil ghost who had been pierced in both ears and was deaf. After death, he could play the most wonderful music in the world. But he only played for Ji Tang.
    The genius boy evil ghost who died in the prime of his life created the world's first holographic horror game for Ji Tang.
    There was the general and god of war evil ghost who miscarried justice for a thousand years. After death, he owned the strongest underworld army. But he only protected Ji Tang.
    The baby whale who died in a small pond carried Ji Tang and flew into the boundless blue sky.
    Even the ghost king became a minister under his pants!
    Later, all the evil ghosts discovered each other's existence. They found that they were only an insignificant one among all the evil ghosts adopted by Ji Tang.
    Ji Tang: OwO lovely.
    Chapters: 223
    5. 溺爱之渊 (快穿) - Deeply Spoiling (Quick Transmigration) [***]
    Everyone said he was mute, but he just couldn't speak.
    Because those who heard his voice would be unable to stop themselves from falling in love with him......
    He relied on the convenience of live streaming to make waves. As a result, he was betrayed by his number one first-rate local nouveau riche supporter and died. When he woke up again, he was summoned to the Lord God's space and needed to transmigrate to different worlds to complete different tasks with a bunch of people.
    But what about the promised infinite stream? How come to him, these villains were a group of idiots who only knew to gnaw on bones and eat meat?
    Could the task still be completed?
    Sometimes a human, sometimes a ghost, sometimes a monster: "If you follow me, I will let you complete the task, and I can even give you the heads of the humans."
    Fang Yu: Too ugly, rejected! Thank you!
    Chapters: 307
    6. 拒绝惊悚NPC的求婚就会死 - Rejecting the Thriller NPC's Marriage Proposal Means Death [*****]
    Jiang Chu suffered from serious sleeping beauty syndrome. Without warning and his knowledge, he would fall asleep. In order to alleviate this symptom and at the suggestion of his younger sister, he entered escape games for stimulation.
    However, he encountered these scenes every time——
    The scene of the wedding chapel of the evil god's eerie temple.
    The scene of the ghost marriage with the evil spirit from the deserted house.
    The scene of offering up a sacrifice to the king of the abyss.
    "We will be Together Forever, and even death cannot separate us."
    Low laughter emerged from the darkness. "Darling, are you willing?"
    Jiang Chu: I'm not......
    System: Warning!! The sanity value has dropped by 70%, and when it drops to 0, the player dies!
    Jiang Chu: I'm not......not that opposed to it : )
    Living is not easy. To clear the game, Jiang Chu had to first go through the plot.
    [A strange black shadow has appeared in the mirror. You choose: a. Capture it! b. Capture it!]
    [You are trapped in a room you can’t get out of. There is a blood-stained wedding dress on the ground. You choose: a. Only wear it once. b. Only wear it once.]
    Jiang Chu: ???? I suspect that you guys have joined with the system to kid me
    Can the game be played like this??
    Chapters: 100
    7. 在逃生游戏里撩最猛的鬼 - Pursuing the Fiercest Ghost in the Escape Game [***]
    The world's basic people suddenly lost their ideals and retired one after another to become aimless people.
    Farmlands were neglected, construction stopped, enterprises disintegrated because of employee turnover.
    When the social system was on the verge of collapse, an endless game descended......
    While all the people in the world were surviving in crevices, Chen Ni started to date the enemy at the escape scene.
    Thinking that he had picked up some golden finger prop, Chen Ni flipped his hand and threw it at the boss. Unexpectedly, he accidentally handed a love letter to the boss.
    Plague doctor (beak mask doctor): This love letter is okay, send another one.
    Chen Zui: I'm sorry, I disturbed you, I'm taking my leave. Don't find me for love, I want to concentrate on solving the case.
    Teammates: No, you can't, go date!
    All the people in the world: Begging you to fall in love!! Crazily calling for the beautiful love!!!
    Chapters: 142
    8. 无限之回溯死亡 - Unlimited Backtracking Death [***]
    Six strangers met in a mysterious and unpredictable enclosed space. One of them claimed to be a "veteran" and told everyone that there was a "ghost" among them that didn't even blink when killing. A way to avoid the hunt of the "ghost" and escape this world was the biggest question they faced.
    Mu Qin: I have a person I like very much.
    This person is very good and always likes to dance in front of me with a knife.
    But one day, he went crazy.
    Chapters: 218
    9. 逃生游戏BOSS怀了我的孩子 - The Escape Game BOSS is Pregnant with my Child [*****]
    Qi Yu was chosen by an infinite horror clearance game. Relying on cautiousness and some good luck, he successfully passed through one copy after another. But why did he feel like his copy was not the same as others'?
    In the abandoned hospital, the "crazy murderer" doctor nestled pitifully in his arms.
    In the mysterious ancient castle, the vampire duke passionately gave him a hot kiss.
    In the unmanned ghost ship, the little bird skeleton captain hung onto his arm tightly.
    They told him in unison: "I am pregnant with your child!"
    Qi Yu: I am not, I did not!
    Even if you guys don’t consider reproductive isolation, would you guys mind considering the possibility of two males having children?
    Chapters: 77
    10. 闯关游戏的隐藏BOSS总在秀恩爱 - Hidden BOSSES in the Level Game are Always Showing Affection [***]
    In order to break past the restraints of the Lord God's space, the saboteurs decided to use the identities of NPCs to conceal themselves in core games. This was for the opportunity to change the normal direction of the game. For example:
    Game BOSS: The password is xxx, I set it......Wait, why can't I open it?!
    Ding He: I'm very sorry, the password has already been changed to my darling's birthday.
    Another example:
    Player: Hahaha they are all dead, I can finally go out!
    Yu Xin: Those who once hurt him shouldn't think of escaping.
    All players & original BOSS: QAQ WTF why does this game still have two hidden BOSSES? Are people (ghosts) still allowed to live?!
    Chapters: 217
    11. 在恐怖游戏里做NPC - Being an NPC in Horror Games [***]
    Shao Fei was the expensive young master of a wealthy and powerful family. His material life was always plentiful, while his spiritual life was barren. One day, he was accidentally involved in a bug, and he suddenly found out: I am just an NPC.
    ——And it was even the type of unpredictable and dangerous horror game.
    Ever since the mysterious Lord God announced the global launch, humanity had fallen into a collective panic. Various countries openly established special forces called "raider teams", requiring members to devote their limited lives to raiding unlimited game copies.
    ——As the leader of the strongest raiders team, Ji Chen led a very stressful life.
    Chapters: 79
    12. 炮灰总在逃生游戏当万人迷[快穿] - Cannon Fodder is Always a Heartthrob in Escape Games (Quick Transmigration) [***]
    Yan Shaoqing was destined not to live past the age of 23, but he was not willing to just silently leave. He was determined to seduce 100 men and passionately date 100 times before he died. He always ran when he was finished seducing. Unexpectedly, in the 99th time, his body collapsed and he transmigrated into the world of horror movies. In order to break the curse and obtain a new life, he had to fill in for cannon fodder NPCs in horror movies and act as a weak pig teammate.
    Ba Jiao: Each horror movie big BOSS is crazy, and there is constantly the danger of death.
    Yan Shaoqing: Understood~
    Big BOSS: Since the first time I saw you, I just knew that you were the one destined for me. I will not let anyone harm you.
    Ba Jiao: ......
    Ba Jiao: Please stop flirting with that ghost! The transmigrators in the the horror movies are ruthless, and you are always on the verge of being a cannon fodder.
    Yan Shaoqing: Understood~
    Transmigrators: Although you are only an NPC, although you only exist in this world, but for you, I am willing to die again.
    Ba Jiao: ......
    Ba Jiao: Can we leave work earlier?
    Chapters: 121
    13. 被boss疯狂追求的日子 - The Days of Being Crazily Pursued by the Boss [****]
    The Lord God's space regulated that those who died could only receive a chance to chose another life if they completed transmigrations into horror worlds.
    Yu Jin: Oh, this is easy.
    Until he found out that in every world, there were people who had a mutual love, unrequited love, or necrophilic relationship with him.
    Yu Jin: ......I have been targeted.
    Others are playing horror games, but I am playing dating games.
    Others are escaping for their lives, but I am escaping marriage.
    Others are afraid of being eaten, but I am afraid of being "eaten".
    Chapters: 117
    14. 我在灵异直播里卖萌求生 - I'm Selling Meng in the Supernatural Live Stream to Survive [***]
    In this horror live stream game, a supernatural manhua was being continued. The whole word was watching this live stream game. If a task in the live room failed, the same supernatural event would occur in real life. At first, So Luo actually thought it was bizarre,
    In the hospital, the bald female ghost who wore a blood-stained red dress patted him on the shoulder. Su Luo gave her a wig.
    In the hallway, the stitched rag doll sang children's songs and grinned at him. Su Luo helped her sew her mouth.
    Every night, the rotting female corpse visited on time and scratched his head. Su Luo taught her make-up skills from Baidu......
    In this life, he turned the supernatural manhua's style into visual gag. All the ghosts were outraged, and the popularity of the live stream room skyrocketed.
    Su Luo: "If you don't do things against your conscience, of course you won't be afraid of ghosts knocking on your door, he. /Smug"
    Then, he saw the ghost hiding in the darkness and heard someone pulling down the zipper of their pants......

Su Luo: "......"
    Ghost: "I'll let you go if you sell meng."
    Su Luo shivered: "Meow......meowu~ QAQ"
    Chapters: 103
    15. 主神决定去死 - Lord God has Decided to Die [***]
    Ni Zijiao was the supreme Lord God. He created the game world and enjoyed the fights of the players for an endless amount of time. One day, Ni Zijiao grew tired of watching and wanted to find someone to kill himself. He happened to catch sight of a dying boy at his feet.
    ——Want to survive?
    The boy nodded.
    Ni Zijiao ground his foot on the boy's hand.
    ——Want to kill me?
    The boy nodded.
    Ni Zijiao laughed.
    So, welcome to the Lord God's game,
    dear god-slayer.
    When Lin Pei finally killed his way into the pantheon——
    Ni Zijiao (Excited.jpg): Now you can do anything. [Subtext: Hurry up and get rid of me! Cut me down with one slash of your knife, little cutie]
    Lin Pei looked at the obviously expectant Lord God and lifted the corner of his mouth. He gently carried the Lord God off his seat and took him home.
    Respect is worse than obedience.
    Chapters: 114
    16. 和逃生游戏boss先婚后爱 - First Marry, Then Love the Escape Game Boss [***]
    An Xi was inexplicably pulled into a live stream reality show. He needed to enter the worlds of horror games and successfully escape.
    An Xi: I choose the strong boss.
    However, in the middle of the first live stream, he put on a wedding dress and married the boss.
    #Evil ghost forced me to first marry, then love#
    #Also forced to scatter dog food in the global live stream#
    An Xi: Where is a single ghost, let me go and seek death.
    Teammates: No, no, no, you are not seeking death, you are pursuing a man!
    Audience: What a beautiful love! Locked, locked! The key system has been swallowed!
    Chapters: 49

Star count:
    [*****] = 3
    [****] = 2
    [***] = 11

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  2. Crepescule

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, I've been a member of NU for almost 4 years. :sweating_profusely: Wow, it has been long. I've been searching the forums and it seems that I need to post 5 times before this thread is displayed. No wonder I couldn't find my list of raws no matter how many times I typed in the search bar or tag bar. Does this post count as one of the five? Can I just post four more replies to this to graduate from new status?

Edit: I guess I'll just go look though the forums to find a thread worth replying to? Hopefully, this thread will be displayed some day.

Ash_Kira, Xyl, zarya and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cyltea

Cyltea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice list! Thanks for sharing :aww:

I like how this one got MTL'ed as "F*ck the fiercest ghost in the escape game":blobjoy:

Xian-laoshi likes this.
  4. AbrarMalik

AbrarMalik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please Make one for BG novels

5. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone else can do that. Like really, do you expect for people who like certain genres to go listening to requests to make a list of another genre? The Original Poster only did this to get recommendations, not give out any more.

6. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    These are all interesting! ❤️

7. lilly2805

lilly2805 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so interested in all of them but I just tortured myself since I can't read raws. Why did I do this to myself!? :blobconfounded:

8. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel youu.

Akemi-Aki likes this.
  9. Crepescule

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I can make a list for BG novels (specifically, infinite stream or quick transmigration). I'm always open to new genres. I recently finished reading Quick Transmigration: Rescuing the Blackened Male Lead. However, I'm going to be really busy this week, so it will take some time if you're still interested by then.

maecasano likes this.
  10. AbrarMalik

AbrarMalik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, take your time, and even if you forget don’t worry about it.

11. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Errr what does star count mean? I legit counted the stars and realised that's not it...

12. Crepescule

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I haven't read any of these novels, I decided to measure their potential.
    [*****] = Wow, I can't wait to read this novel!
    [****] = Eh. I'll read this in my spare time.
    [***] = I'm most likely going to drop this novel if I ever read it.

Shotoxoxokawai likes this.
  13. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Fellow fans of horror novel too but I prefer normal one, err, I mean no world hopping but Mc with the same team solving supernatural case.
    Such as Big Bump Yin Yang Road, weird mtl name. Mc and his team solved case after case with author separated the chapter based on case. Some case has few chapters and some have more than ten chapters.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-shonen-ai-yaoi-novels-recs.84327/

The link is above

14. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting is it already translated or you read the raw?

15. Crepescule

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I was a little bored and for some reason, people still seem to be interested in this thread. I'm the kind of person who doesn't care about a novel's popularity, but I was curious this time. Here's a list of top BL novels on JJWXC:
    If it hasn't been translated, I wrote the Chinese name.
    This isn't a complete list. It's purely based on the Classics Library on JJWXC.

• All of these novels were created more than 180 days ago.
    • All of these novels once ranked within the top three novels for each quarter.
    • All of these novels are ranked according to the amount of personal libraries they are in.
    • This list changes everyday on JJWXC.
    Notable novels that are missing: The Husky and His White Cat Shizun, Fantasy Farm, Game Loading, Glory, Surprise! The Supposed Talent Show Was Actually–?!, The Perfect Destiny, Ghosts Know What I Experienced, S.C.I Mystery Series

1. Heaven Official's Blessing - completed, ranked 1st overall
    2. Global University Entrance Examination - completed, ranked 18th overall
    3. A Certain Someone - completed, ranked 11th overall
    4. SAYE - completed, ranked 27th overall
    5. AWM: PUBG - completed, ranked 37th overall
    6. Breaking Through the Clouds - completed, ranked 4th overall
    7. Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallowing the Sea (
    破云2吞海) - ongoing, ranked 6th overall
    8. The Earth is Online - completed, ranked 75th overall
    9. Lie Huo Jiao Chou - completed, ranked 2nd overall
    10. Fake Slackers - completed, ranked 26th overall
    11. Those Years In Quest Of Honour Mine - completed, ranked 301st overall
    12. FOG - ongoing, ranked 133rd overall
    13. Don’t Pick Up Boyfriends From the Trash Bin - completed, ranked 164th overall
    14. Those Years I Opened a Zoo - completed, ranked 130th overall
    15. Qing Kuang - completed, ranked 72nd overall
    16. Unbridled - completed, ranked 38th overall
    17. After Getting A Job in the Nether World, I Became Famous - completed, ranked 422nd overall
    18. Part-Time Taoist Priest - completed, ranked 230th overall
    19. Fanservice Paradox - completed, ranked 77th overall
    20. Silent Reading - completed, ranked 7th overall
    21. Antidote - completed, ranked 74th overall
    22. Little Mushroom - completed, ranked 52nd overall
    23. Guide on How to Fail at Online Dating - completed, ranked 460th overall
    24. A Steel Coin (一个钢镚儿) - completed, ranked 124th overall
    25. Turing’s Code - completed, ranked 17th overall
    26. Imperfections - completed, ranked 10th overall
    27. Dinghai Fusheng Records - completed, ranked 9th overall
    28. This Question is Beyond the Outline (这题超纲了) - completed, ranked 443rd overall
    29. The Actor Extraordinaire - completed, ranked 687th overall
    30. I Like Your Pheromones - completed, ranked 830th overall
    31. My Five Elements Lack You - completed, ranked 295th overall
    32. I Love Farming - completed, ranked 840th overall
    33. Taoist Doctor - completed, ranked 783rd overall
    34. Your Rival in Love Gets Prettier Every Day - completed, ranked 117th overall
    35. Sha Po Lang - completed, ranked 14th overall
    36. Don’t Discriminate Against Species - completed, ranked 1260th overall
    37. Guardian - completed, ranked 48th overall
    38. I Only Like Your Character Design [Entertainment Circle] (我只喜欢你的人设[娱乐圈]) - completed, ranked 54th overall
    39. The Lawyer - completed, ranked 70th overall
    40. What Do I Want to Do with This Magnificent Beauty? - completed, ranked 625th overall
    41. Psychic - completed, ranked 290th overall
    42. Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil - completed, ranked 123rd overall
    43. The Whole World is Waiting for Us to Break Up (全世界都在等我们分手) - completed, ranked 647th overall
    44. Epiphanies of Rebirth - completed, ranked 1392nd overall
    45. Criminal Psychology - completed, ranked 127th overall
    46. I Have Medicine - completed, ranked 65th overall
    47. On the Consequences of Judging People by Appearance (论以貌取人的下场) - completed, ranked 796th
    48. Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong - completed, ranked 1131 overall
    49. Copper Coins - completed, ranked 1127 overall
    50. Phantom Skeleton Painting - completed, ranked 66th overall
    51. Supernatural Movie Actor App - completed, ranked 1382nd overall
    52. Do You Remember My Name? - completed, ranked 1424th overall
    53. I’m Not Human - completed, ranked 1796th overall
    54. Monster Apartments (妖怪公寓) - completed, ranked 2171 overall
    55. Devil - completed, ranked 615th overall
    56. Liu Yao: The Revitalization of Fuyao Sect - completed, ranked 42nd overall
    57. Banished to Another World - completed, ranked 177th overall
    58. Cub Raising Association - completed, ranked 857th overall
    59. There Is No Afterlife - completed, ranked 83rd overall
    60. Ghost Service Corps (鬼服兵团) - completed, ranked 456th overall
    61. RPG - ongoing, ranked 23rd overall
    62. Out of Place (格格不入) - completed, ranked 1137th overall
    63. Notification of On the Job Training for National First Grade Registered Exorcists (国家一级注册驱魔师上岗培训通知) - completed, ranked 109th overall
    64. I Have Amnesia, Don’t Be Noisy! - completed, ranked 1518th overall
    65. Unruly Flying Dog (飞来横犬) - completed, rank 873rd
    66. The King’s Return - completed, rank 1677th
    67. Boss (大哥)- completed, rank 611st
    68. The Last Dragon in the Cultivation World (修真界最后一条龙) - completed, ranked 2169th overall
    69. The Strongest God - completed, ranked 1303th overall
    70. Outstanding Ex-Husband (前夫高能) - completed, ranked 1727th overall
    71. Those Days When I Pretended to Be a Cat in the Imperial Palace (我在故宫装喵的日子) - completed, ranked 3745th overall
    72. Shan He Biao Li - completed, ranked 1457th overall
    73. Golden Assistant - completed, ranked 435th overall
    74. God Level Summoner - completed, ranked 1451st overall
    75. Quick Transmigration: I’m Almost Dead - completed, ranked 1384th overall
    76. Mecha Contract (机甲契约) - completed, ranked 913th overall
    77. The Wife is First - completed, ranked 3195th overall
    78. Palace Full of Delicacies - completed, ranked 1603rd overall
    79. Big Song Little Official (大宋小吏) - completed, ranked 1955th overall
    80. Tyrant [Rebirth] (暴君[重生]) - completed, ranked 3930th overall
    81. The Whole Entertainment Circle is Trembling (全娱乐圈颤抖) - completed, ranked 3746th overall
    82. Faraway Wanderers - completed, ranked 765th overall
    83. Thousand Autumns - completed, ranked 406th overall
    84. Below the Emperor (君为下) - completed, ranked 4271st overall
    85. The Way of the Evil - completed, ranked 2775th overall
    86. Report* (报*) - completed, ranked 4663rd overall
    87. Lord Seventh - completed, ranked 3145th overall
    88. Cunningly Soaring to the Skies (佞臣凌霄) - completed, ranked 10393 overall
    89. Heart Burning Jealousy (妒火灼心) - completed, ranked 226th overall
    90. 2013 - completed, ranked 1432nd overall
    91. Jin Se - completed, ranked 3741st overall
    92. Abnormal Natural History Museum Picture Book (不正常博物图鉴) - completed, ranked 2928th overall
    93. Bestial Blade - completed, ranked 4972nd overall
    94. The Final Protectors - completed, ranked 3449th overall
    95. It Seems Like an Old Friend Has Arrived (似是故人来) - completed, ranked 28842nd overall
    96. Lantern Shines on Rivers and Mountains (提灯照河山) - completed, ranked 2854th overall
    97. Recapture the Entertainment Industry - completed, ranked 1656th overall
    98. Returning Journey (逆旅来归) - completed, ranked 9181st overall
    99. The Ultimate Blue Seal (终极蓝印) - completed, ranked 7056th overall
    100. Traveling Doctor (游医) - completed, ranked 6628th overall

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  16. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you