Forgotten Title BL manga or could be story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kitty_R, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Kitty_R

Kitty_R Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From other POV: I would like you to help me find a story I do not remember very well but it's about the uke and the Seme attending a party, well the thing is that the two spend a night together, but when they wake up they both promise to forget what happened, it's there when uke begins to realize that he had fallen in love with the seme, always remembering that night they spent, but seme doesn't think the same since he likes a girl and that girl turns out to be uke's best friend and she is in love with another boy, that's why she also rejects the Seme, the thing is that as time passes, the uke continues to insist that Seme be his partner, but he continues to make it clear that he still likes the girl and that he does not like men. Well... Seme goes to the house of the uke and he is going to claim that because of him the girl hates him since at a party the Seme pushed the uke making him fall into a pool of alcohol and the uke comes out of his home running and the seme tells him to die which uke has an accident where it causes him to lose his memory and emotions and he only remembers his friend from the past and I only remember until there if someone knows the name, please tell me. thank you Ah- I also remember that the seme falls in love with uke because the girl goes on a trip and he begins to feel alone and realizes that who he was in love with is the uke and not the girl ... ..

2. AsteriaHenituse

AsteriaHenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of think of the same plot it was called "Secondo Piatto", in here it's not a party but a wedding it kind of has the same story as you've described but only as far as the point where they both sleep together and promised to forget it, I kind of don't know what happened nxt cuz, there was still no nxt chaps when I have read this

But it definitely was not this

3. Weiyuexuan

Weiyuexuan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of heartbreaking story :(

4. Tafyunn

Tafyunn Gimme your recommendatio- *yawns*

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping hope someone finds out what the title is soon :blob_plusone:

5. Deleted member 343155