Recommendations BL Manhua and Novel like- Please, sleep with me (请与找同眠)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nessi, May 10, 2022.

1. Nessi

Nessi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the name sounds a bit wait what type...but that manhua is really a piece of gem...Western fantasy background with detectives and investigations...Soon to die (hopefully this part changes soon) drop dead gorgeous,badass,the long haired vice captain of Heiyu (so kind of high/supernatural investigators) X sly, flirty and mysterious Duke with a walking cat skeleton and someone who we know almost nothing about till this point (chap 70)...the plot is very good with magic and supernatural events, art style and characters are beautiful, and the sexual tension *cough* is very high even though almost everything was censored when things finally happened...there was some crossdressing involved and it was totally awesome and beautiful, certain long haired vice captain totally slayed it...now a professor and teaching assistant play is going on...for investigation purpose only *cough*...

So as u can see I love this manhua very much but unfortunately there is no novel for this...it's ongoing and I'm searching for novel or manhuas like this all-around but the search wasn't really successful...So kind people, help me out...

2. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not really sure what you are looking for. Is it the chemistry? The setting? The supernatural plot?

but if you want a good plot driven novel with mc and ml working together or a nice chemistry, a mysterious but present ml:
    Necromancer Survival
    Kaleidoscope of Death
    Falling into the Abyss
    Saving Unpermitted
    Panguan
    Guidebook for the Dark Duke

Nessi likes this.
  3. Nessi

Nessi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted novel/manhua with good mystery/supernatural plot and western fantasy type setting...Like Guide book for the dark duke...which I'm forcing myself to wait for the translation to complete...but all your rec ones are my fav type too, all of them are already in my waiting for the translation to complete list...Kaleidoscope of Death is a fav of mine, that novel is awesome...thanks a lot for ur recommendations...
    If u also like working together +good chemistry, I wanna suggest the one I've finished recently...U can check it out if u haven't read it already...It's quite good...
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/restricted-area/