Resolved BL Maybe quick transmigration?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by an_anonymous_guest, Jun 29, 2022.

1. an_anonymous_guest

an_anonymous_guest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a bl novel that could be quick transmigration but since I only one arc/storyline it could be normal transmigration. I'm pretty sure its a chinese novel and what I remember involves a cultivation type novel.
    The original plot involves a super powerful MC (shou) who was chasing his shizun (both the orignal and current ML) who was a typical stoic, righteous cultivator type. The original plot is the original MC onesidely chasing the original ML who wholeheartedly supports his disciple but is too cold for romance due to cultivation.

The MC transmigrates into a half demon who was the product of rape (Great Evil Demon and poor noble? woman). Since he's a half demon who doesn't know his heritage, he can't cultivate and is considered a waste. In the original, he was one-sidely in love with the original MC and used by his evil dad.

Transmigrated MC finds a corpse in the woods who is a fragment of ML. Treats him as a friend and as a result ML develops a heart demon or the already present heart demon becomes a male yandere for MC. Plot occurs and ML gives into his heart demon and kidnaps MC.

2. Saphychan

Saphychan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember all the details since it's been a long time since I read it, but I think the 4th Arc of "It's Actually Not Easy Wanting to be a Supporting Male Lead" is similar...? :hmm:

3. Iruma666

Iruma666 『 Banana Pudding Enjoyer 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Did The Affectionate Love Interest Collapse Today? :
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/did-the-affectionate-love-interest-collapse-today/

4. an_anonymous_guest

an_anonymous_guest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES!!! It's Did The Affectionate Love Interest Collapse Today? Thank you so much!!!

5. Theonetruegod

Theonetruegod New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know which novel this one is? I been looking for it for a long time. I know it is novel and a manhwa or at least a promo manhwa. The MC is killed and reborn. He wants to get revenge on his cheating boyfriend and mistress. Who used him to model for the mistress. Now reborn he proposely reveals that he is the true model. By wearing the bracelet on his ankles