Forgotten Title BL MC name Gu Heng and ML Luo Wentian

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by IntrovertedElf, Sep 29, 2022.

Tags:
  1. IntrovertedElf

IntrovertedElf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear I think I have read this BL novel in English. Sadly all I know is the Chinese name: 反派老总的炮灰男妻[穿书]

I am getting confused if I read it in MTL or as translated. Anyone who can help me find the title in English and check? The MC's name is Gu Heng and the ML is Luo Wentian.

The plot is :
    MC transmigrated as an Omega “cannon fodder“ in the script. In the script, MC is the older of two siblings. His family needs to marry one of their sons to ML (alpha) for reason like business or because of ML grandfather promise (kinda forgot). Original body likes ML. To ensure that he would be the one that marry ML, he drugged ML to enduce ML into estrus and mark MC. ML married Original body who is a needy and very obsessed of ML. ML likes the younger brother (a white lotus) and vice versa. Original body experienced backlash from ML as he kept on trying to get in between ML and white moonlight. He ended up dying miserably.
    After transmigrated into the script, MC decided to stay away from ML. He obviously changes his appearance from flower/colorful styling to style with more class and hair cut/darken his color). MC noticed that ML hated original body needy and seemingly “weak” behavior (taken from passerby7 post in another thread)