Resolved BL MC pretends to be a fool

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sanrsl, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Sanrsl

Sanrsl 『• scummy MLs don't deserve a wife •』

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this story on jinjiang a while back, so I'm not really sure about some points, since I use MTL to read.

MC is a small actor on his original world, got transmigrated into a script(?) as a fool

After transmigration, MC thinks that acting as a fool is interesting, so he continued to act as the original. When he was working, someone came to him and ask him if he wants to enter the entertainment circle, and follow him to join the shooting crew, but an uncle help him to tell the person that he (MC) is actually a fool. But anyways, MC still join the shooting crew to do labor work, act as a stand-in, and even get to play the role of a fool in the film they shoot.
    ML is a famous actor, and also the original's supposed fiancee. Their marriage arrangement was cancelled because 1. the original is a boy, and not a girl like the grandparents expected. 2. when the original was a kid, he got a high fever that wasn't able to treat on time, resulting him to become a fool. I'm not really sure about this:blobupset:

That's all I can remember for now, please help if you can:blobxd:

moonbao and Hiddenahalf like this.
  2. Shaorou

Shaorou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Sanrsl

Sanrsl 『• scummy MLs don't deserve a wife •』

Reading List:
    Link
    moonbao likes this.