Recommendations BL mecha interstellar novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FormerlyHel, Oct 9, 2021.

1. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    right now I'm into the mecha/interstellar genre of BL. need suggestions to make sure not to missed out on any good ones.

anything goes, isekai or rebirth or just a QT arc where there's mecha and space BL story... shou x general/marshal is the cherry on top.

2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Married Life with Major General [Interstellar] - cultivator x major general (failed tribulation-transmigration)
    Bursting After He Transmigrated into the Cannon Fodder Omega - Awkward Hidden Prince A x cool and genius Mecha mechanic/scientist O (book wear)
    Why are the Protagonist Gong and Shou Fighting Because of Me? - Awkward Poor A x proud Green Tea O
    In the Future, My Whole Body is a Treasure - Marshal x Hahaha I forgot the plant... (Space rip--transmigration)
    What to Do When I Become a Koi and Fall into the Male God’s Bathtub - Awkward Bald tiger Marshal x koi species mermaid (transmigration? VR game)
    Marshal, Please Calm Down - one of my fav-- Black Panther Marshal x Cute Phoenix Eggs Hacker
    O Pretends to be B For The Violent Admiral - Bipolar General A x Fake B Admiral
    Interstellar Demon Legend - I forgot the ml, but mc is a snake demon who fail tribulation and became half snake in Beastman Interstellar.
    Lessons on Raising a Partner - Dragon x fairy
    A Filthy Rich Hamster in the Apocalypse - Mercenary ml x cute Stinky hamster
    The Virtuous Omega Disguised as the Vicious Colonel - this one has a great twist.
    Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich - Admiral x god of wealth
    Warhead Pet Hamster - Soldier? ml x human became hamster mc
    I Heard that My Fiance is Super Fierce - Dying Marshal x injured from space rip fox demon

applebeans, Leisheng and FormerlyHel like this.
  3. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Interstellar power couple

FormerlyHel likes this.
  4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FormerlyHel likes this.
  5. lavendidi