Recommendations [BL] ML accidentally/indirectly kills MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SuouNono, Apr 12, 2022.

1. SuouNono

SuouNono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah what the title says, for the angst factor

Blood A likes this.
  2. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So not like pulling together a villain reform strategy. Where the ML stabs the MC to death directly?

SuouNono and Blood A like this.
  3. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have happy ending ones (bc mc gets reborn, usually) but if ur looking for BE ones i dont have sorry.

the obsessive shou moves on
    • this is a wife chasing one, where mc commits suicide bc he believed that ml was a scum man who used him, and ml went against a bunch of promises he made to mc. i personally thought mc was a little too harsh, but many people dont agree with that idk.
      both mc and ml are reborn and esp after mc finds out that ml is reborn, mc goes out of his way to punish ml despite knowing to some level that it was a misunderstanding

not sure if youd want these ones as the tone is generally fluffier, but here
    the tyrant's belove d empress
    • mc drinks poisoned wine that was meant for him and ml (emperor). ml somewhat blames himself because their marriage was arranged bc he asked the emperor for it (so it was also forced to a certain level), but this is only depicted in the first few chapters
    after cultivating with the enemy. [get the password from cg discord]
    • mc waits 300 years for the ml before getting murdered, then goes back 200 years, i think. the reason its kinda more ml's fault is that
      mc had a really strong cultivation root, that he ripped out because ml wanted to go to the heavens or something to become a god, and it would be easier if mc gave him his root.
      its less angsty and has more a pining vibe because
      ml lost his memories and has a different name, but falls in love with mc and gets really bitter that mc is in love with a trash man who probably forgot about him even though it literally is him lol

SuouNono and Blood A like this.
  4. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong maybe?
    It's a QT novel. The willingly MC plans his death in every arc, and makes it such that his death is somehow related to the ML and the ML regrets his previous choices that led to MC's "death". While each arc is a BE, the ending is a HE.

5. SuouNono

SuouNono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, this is the novel I was thinking of when making this post lol

6. PinetreeNo.2

PinetreeNo.2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Dongfang Bubai's Reborn Yang Lianting the mc is persuaded into leading their enemies to the ml for a final confrontation. The mc is tortured to distract the ml during the fight and they are both killed.
    This is a rebirth novel with happy ending. But do yourself a favor and read the tags/reviews first!