Forgotten Title Bl model

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Theonetruegod, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Theonetruegod

Theonetruegod New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know which novel this one is? I been looking for it for a long time. I know it is a novel and a manhwa or at least a manhwa promo. The Mc is killed and reborn. He wants to get revenge on his cheating boyfriend and his mistress. They used him to model for the mistress. And made the mistress famous. Now reborn he proposely reveals that he was modeling for mistress. By wearing bracelets on his ankles

2. happyevangeline

happyevangeline Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait i know that novel but it aint bl, its straight (well this one she got rebirth but she found out that her fiancee has been cheating on her and and model and bracelet thingy to) its trial marriaged husband. Hope it helps

3. Theonetruegod

Theonetruegod New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then there is gay version of this one. Cause the MC was male in the one I am looking for. But thank you ☺️

I also remember that the Mc is sitting on a bench coming down from the sky. He is wearing a mask. Everyone recognizes his legs. Since his legs are well known. His ex and the mistress accuses him of trying to cause a scandel and that they didn't ask him to do it or this was only time. Because they got in trouble with people who hired them to model the jewelry