Forgotten Title BL modern novel, please help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Da Xiao Jie, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read about this story quite a long time ago and I really want to pick it up again. I think I dropped it because I was waiting for an update.
    ML is a military soldier and MC is a surgeon/doctor. So an injured guy who was admitted to the hospital where MC worked is ML's friend. And that's when MC and ML met for the first time. I guessed it was love at first sight for ML and MC actually straight or didn't want to be in a relationship. Once ML's friend recovered, ML went to find MC and just picked him up and threw him (MC) over his shoulder. I didn't remember what they said after that.

ML is kinda possessive and very protective. He's easily jealous. He one sided-ly believes that both of them are in a relationship because he loves MC. He made this 'home rules'. I forgot what the rule is. But MC will get punished if he doesn't follow the rules. ML is quite gentle actually and very childish. There is one time where MC worked very hard until late night and ML turned off his alarm to make him rest a little bit more. And then ML called the director (?) or the upper echelon of the hospital and got a day off for MC.

Moving back and forth, I remember that ML's friend (or brother) told MC the story when ML came out of closet. ML just straightforwardly said 'I like men' to his family. Then, his father send him to military. It's very funny actually.

I only remember bits and pieces of the story. I hope anybody can help me.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  2. Himura Kouen

Himura Kouen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Eques

Eques Translation machine (not)

Reading List:
    Link
    Da Xiao Jie likes this.
  4. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє