Forgotten Title [BL] mtl I found on wattpad but lost later on

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lost Happiness, May 14, 2020.

1. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm trying to find the an mpreg, system mtl on wattpad. MC had a one night stand and got pregnant. He later found a token that opened a system, he needs to gain exp to open new plots of lands that grow special magical vegetables that MC would use to make dumplings/pao and slowly grow a food business. He at first has a radish plot and a radish spirit comes and help him out in return for food and bed. Later he got a cat demon who MC recognized as a cat he used to care for as a kid but died. She has been waiting for MC apparently and later becomes a sister when customers visit to eat MC delicious dumplings/pao. ML is a boss, he liked MC food when his secetary bought and gave it to him. He is trying to find MC.

Another mtl on wattpad, don't remember if its mpreg but MC gained a space that grow special items such as a flower that helps cure hair loss and insomnia. There was also apples that cured a female's acne ridden face that no doctor can cure. MC is married to ML but their relationship isn't good at the start of the novel. ML's mom like MC though. MC was at first ridiculed for the magical products until people said it works, soon MC started upping the money and limit the quatity because the items in the space isn't infinite. They actually came because someone planted them there. MC would meet 2 boys who said that the space used to be barren before the first owner rebuild it into what it was. They also said that the items are slowly diminishing and the others(I think there was a small tribe in the space but MC has only met 2 so far) don't know what to do. A perfect example of overusing the eco-system.

zarya likes this.
  2. RedSmith

RedSmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know the first one, but the second one is 怀上豪门老男人的孩子. You can google it.

3. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one is 带着庄园养娃致富