Spoiler (BL) My Powerful Ex-Husband [Star]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: My Powerful Ex-Husband [Star] (厉害了我的前夫[星际])
    Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/29636.html
    Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2604291
    Description: @Fuyuneko
    Seeking help: I've been married seven years and my husband has been completely ignoring me. A few months ago, the other woman has appeared. Should I (the original poster) divorce him?
    First person replying: Sending question down
    Second person replying: If you don't leave, are you staying to celebrate New Year?
    ……
    Original poster: I wouldn't have expected that after the contract expired, I could divorce in a only a few days. However, I died.
    721 person replying: WTF, it's change to supernatural!
    722 person replying: WTF, topic is losing their life!
    ……
    Original poster: Hello everyone, I'm alive, divorced, and found a job, Everything is going well. It's only that my ex-husband keeps bothering me. It's a little annoying...
    Shu Xin: Divorce! Divorce!
    Baili Rang: Wifey, once again, you attracted my attention.
    Shu Xin: Take your other woman with you and get away from me! I want to concentrate on my job!
    Baili Rang: Who's the other woman? What's the other job? I've said it some so many time. I'm the only thing that can be in your life! You can only be mine!

The star's background. Involving other functions. The pit in his brain is unusually pure. Overdramatic. Please look forward to this novel.

P.s. There isn't another woman. There's isn't an affair. In fact, this is just an overdramatic story about not knowing what love is, much less knowing how to love.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  2. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeking help: I've been married seven years and my husband has been completely ignoring me. A few months ago, the other woman has appeared. Should I (the original poster) divorce him?
    First person replying: Sending question down
    Second person replying: If you don't leave, are you staying to celebrate New Year?
    ……
    Original poster: I wouldn't have expected that after the contract expired, I could divorce in a only a few days. However, I died.
    721 person replying: WTF, it's change to supernatural!
    722 person replying: WTF, topic is losing their life!
    ……
    Original poster: Hello everyone, I'm alive, divorced, and found a job, Everything is going well. It's only that my ex-husband keeps bothering me. It's a little annoying...
    Shu Xin: Divorce! Divorce!
    Baili Rang: Wifey, once again, you attracted my attention.
    Shu Xin: Take your other woman with you and get away from me! I want to concentrate on my job!
    Baili Rang: Who's the other woman? What's the other job? I've said it some so many time. I'm the only thing that can be in your life! You can only be mine!

The star's background. Involving other functions. The pit in his brain is unusually pure. Overdramatic. Please look forward to this novel.

P.s. There isn't another woman. There's isn't an affair. In fact, this is just an overdramatic story about not knowing what love is, much less knowing how to love.

3. Ars

Ars Simple-Minded Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha, so this is overly dramatic fluff, huh? Seems quite cute!
    Makes you wonder what's up with the supposed other woman :blobpopcorn_cool:

Chiiiiiiiii, psychobee and Selax like this.
  4. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the husband non-asian lol barry Jean lmfao... anyway
    百里让 - Baili Rang - so called Barry Jean pft
    ^百里 Bǎi lǐ - two-character surname Baili

This looks kinda interesting but is the husband a slag or just the kind who couldn't express well or just wasn't interested in MC at the time?

5. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you see the dark circle around my eyes ? it's a prove that i didn't get enough sleep bc too much danmei recs *buried myself in danmeis*

HesheFell, Kailyria20, Ryss and 3 others like this.
  6. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For someone like me who uses MTL, it’s difficult to keep up. I make lists with link and then take it one book at a time.

HesheFell and TammyMay like this.
  7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I also try to read one danmei and finish it, but bc all these recs and interesting summary, somehow, i kinda toss whatever i read right now and try the new recs, and if you give another recs, i'll do the same and i didn't manage to finish any QAQ the cycle repeat, i can't even . . . pfft i'll back and quietly read one of your recs so i can finish it before try new, hopefully i won't be distracted anymore orz

8. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    More danmei everyday yay!

9. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL

Chubby unicorn is a grandmaster because all her novels are in an Excel spreadsheet.

Organization FTW~

10. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Job!! :cookie::cookie: Your title have the word "star" so who does it applies to? MC or ML?

11. JNaomi

JNaomi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. TammyMay

TammyMay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am only at chapter 8 but let's see if I can be helpful...
    DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS MOST LIKELY INACCURATE; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK :)
    So, something happened and MC died or almost died and his husband stood to the side and did nothing to help MC. Husband also picked up a person, and is apparently very nice to him? Anyway because of his near death MC decided to divorce his husband but divorce has become very difficult and complicated, so because he doesn't have a specific reason for divorcing, he has to file a form and remain separated for six months, after which a divorce is possible.
    Before, he tried to get a job and had a nice voice so he worked as a singer in a nightclub but there were some issues. I think part of those issues is why ended up marrying Baili Rang, but that part didn't make any sense to me, so I ignored it <3
    His friend from the orphanage(?) called him and spoke about how his wife(?) is angry and wants to divorce him, and MC gives him advice and we learn that MC's husband didn't control MC's movement but he didn't like him going out either, so MC stayed home as a househusband.
    Apparently the two got together due to a contractual marriage of 7 years and MC and his husband have 99% compatibility.
    So MC moves out and tries to get a job. But the night before the interview he couldn't fall asleep because it felt weird to sleep by himself(?). After he came up from death/near death he gained an ability; controlling sound waves I think, and although it's D+ now it has the potential of reaching SSS level. Somehow Baili Rong's butler finds him and he tries to keep him in place but MC manages to run away. He is offered a job to be part of a band(?), and that's another part I didn't get so I ignored it too.
    Anyway the 'mistress' shows up and basically verbally abuses and attacks MC with his ability, controlling plants. Basically saying things like you're ugly, shameless and why didn't you die before?
    MC doesn't take his sh*t and attacks with his sound powers I think, and he wanted to do something to the 'mistress's face but Baili Rong shows up and stops him, and also the person who initiated the contract(?). Anyways, Baili Rong is confused and asks MC if he really wants a divorce, and I think MC is happy for a moment because he thought BLR will help? but then nope, something happened and MC tries to rush away only for BLR to catch him and insist that MC doesn't really want to leave.
    MC tells him he's annoying and not to follow him XD
    Then my MTL skills failed me.

13. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    What?!? Do they all have supernatural power? MC have sound wave power while the so called mistress have the power to control plants? What about ML, does he have supernatural power? According to what you say....ML sounds like an asshole to me.

TomiNdumplings and Misaki Yata like this.
  14. TammyMay

Reading List:
    Link
    I... think he does? It's why MC was upset, I think. But at the point I was reading ML is currently very weak and is wearing a special mask? As I said, my MTL powers are pretty substandard and I think I might need to reread those chapters before I can fully comprehend it. I am waiting for someone with superior strength to look into it :(
    Also, I felt like he was an asshole too. But MC did like him and he was hoping for their relationship to bloom at the beginning, I think. So he's probably a nice guy, actually?
    BUT as I said; take my words with a grain of salt cuz I am still a beginner at MTL-ing.
    Oh, and MC called ML "trash" because he is currently weak... Also, he's pretty angry with ML cuz he feels like ML wants to control until he dies, even though they are divorced.
    Anyways, my speculation? MC did die and ML did something to help him which is why he is so weak. Because the summary says something about 'idiot who doesn't know how to love', and its maybe probably ML? idek. I didn't even finish reading this, and I only posted the spoilers above hoping someone will take pity at you guys and give better spoilers XD

15. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! Now I sort of understand what you mean by ML being weak....maybe MC did die and ML used his power to bring him back to life, which drains a lot of his energy...can't think of any other reasons.

16. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    We're together in this danmei curse!!
    Once we read, we can't stop!!
    Once there's new novel, we will read them at the same time or put the previous one on hold until we forget where the last time we read them and read again from the beginning!!
    This is the danmei curse!! XD

17. TammyMay

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope I am not too off :blobfearful:
    I mean, I thought it was weird that he kept calling his husband 'weak', so this is the only thing my brain could come up with:blobcry:
    It looks pretty interesting, so I hope someone will give better spoilers, or else I will have to try my hand at this again :blobsob:

Selax likes this.
  18. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep on confusing all the danmei I read I'm like wait did this happen in this novel or was it that other novel or wth am I even talking about. too much danmei man :blobdizzy:

19. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i noticed that i mixed some novels together when i wanted to post a nee recommendation/spoiler thread. Then had to backtrack and re-read some of the novel to assertain that i had it right orz
    It‘s especially difficult when you read many transmigration novels back to back orz

20. TammyMay

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished chapter 11 (who's slow? you are slow!)
    Ok since no one has given any other spoilers, I'll give out Spoilers of Dubious Quality until someone takes pity and gives out the correct ones...
    DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS MOST LIKELY INACCURATE; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK :)
    Ok; so the person who arranged the marriage really did pop up and it wasn't my imagination. He's called different names in the MTL; anyway he raised ML and arranged the marriage between MC and ML; he is very disappointed with the fact those two didn't make any progress (romantically I guess). He wanted to apologize? But MC said he only had one request; for ML to divorce him.
    ML then instantly said, "Impossible!"
    MC thinks that the guy who raised ML is very strong, so he just tells him to 'control' ML. Then he tries to rush away and told ML that he's annoying (basically what I described during first spoiler).
    After MC left, ML started trembling and the older guy was like, "why are you so bitter?" (i guess he means why are you so persistent?)
    ML then tells him that he won't be living in the manor in the next few days and he mentions about Han Ying ('mistress') helping him look good? idk it didn't make sense to me.
    Then the guy who raised him said, "are you sure you can control MC? He wants to divorce you."
    "I will find a solution; it can't be helped, he can't do without me." said ML.
    So then ML's uncle (? guy who raised him) tells him to be careful and not put up a strong front since his body is weak. ML promises to be careful and follows MC.
    MC went shopping, and when he came back to his apartment(?) he was hugged from behind by the dude who offered him work(?), Mo. He even blew in his ear! And, he's wearing a mask too? (IS HE ML?? OR A RIVAL? who knows; i am gonna re-read the part MC was offered work later...)
    Anyway, MC thinks Mo is work/sex harassing him. So where MC lives they have nutrient paste but MC is used to cooking because it's more economical in the orphanage so he cooked for himself and Mo and they ate together, MC hadn't cookend in a while though because ML's family took good care of him. Apparently Mo Jin/Zhen(?) didn't like his food, but tries to eat it anyway (?). [I think he's awkward and/or he didn't want to take off his mask].
    MC meets with his friend from the orphanage and the two chat; MC's friend and his spouse's relationship are really similar to MC and his husband so MC encourages him to let him go, but his friend say that his spouse "can only ever be (mine)" and that he wants to keep him by his side. MC thinks his friend and ML are really similar.
    MC asks Mo if he hated him, but Mo dodges the question and advices MC to go to sleep early. (Mo and MC live in Mo's house, don't remember if i mentioned that).
    Anyway MC is uncomfortable and he goes to sleep and dreams of a man running towards him, telling him that he's coming. The man's face was vague at the beginning, and MC felt that the man is good like Mo, but he sounded like his friend? Anyway, the two men converge and transform to ML. In the dream, ML is like a shadow and tells him that he won't leave him, and that MC belongs to him.
    MC naturally got scared and started running, but the shadow is persistent and kept following him. MC tripped and as shadow approached him, he woke up.
    He woke up cold and he thought that the nightmare might be because of the cold. It's early morning and he can't hear anything from Mo's room so when he goes down he sees Mo exercising. Mo then explains that he couldn't sleep. MC makes breakfast and Mo is like a little puppy; he tells MC that he's hungry and that he didn't eat enough xD
    MC is first a little upset because MC is not his girlfriend, but his subordinate. MC then convinces himself that this is good because it means they have a good relationship. So, he made breakfast for Mo and Mo washed the dishes. MC thinks this weird and that he must've been swapped with an alien or something xD
    Mo took him on a flight via a private aircraft and took them to a field of flowers to practice MC's powers. So MC's powers include a minor mind control(?), sonic knife, control sound speed and volume. He also let slip that he met his ex-husband, which Mo is really interested in and is like, "you're divorced?"
    Since MC didn't want to talk about his failed marriage, he changed the topic back to practice and he gets a brief explanation. Basically Mo tells him that human world is perceived by five senses, so they assigned MC temp. to sound class and his practice is to contain sounds of nature from reaching the city(?). It's why they are in the mountains... MC is excited about practice.

For some reason I am getting daddy long legs vibes; like what if ML is all of those three people in MC's life? I am super curious!
    My brain needs a break. Once more I repeat, the accuracy of these spoilers are not guaranteed. I could have misunderstood or skipped something because I suck at MTL -- hopefully someone better than me will give out better spoilers...