Spoiler [BL]My Wife Always Thought I Did Not Love Him (Rebirth)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by aNonYm0U5, Jul 29, 2017.

1. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    My Wife Always Thought I Did Not Love Him (Rebirth)

https://exiledrebelsscanlations.com/my-wife-always-thought-i-did-not-love-him-rebirth/

I dont know if it was already on NU but I thought this is good so I tried searching for spoilers... Didn't get to see one...

My mtl skills sucks so even if I tried the method of my seniors i'll have nosebleed again... It was horrible...:cry::unsure:

That said @alexfilia u said u'll help me find people to fill this place...:aww: dont back out on me....

Also help! @scriptor @kiara8

scriptor likes this.
  2. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed part of this in the past, so I'll tell you what I remember:
    -as summary says, it involves MC going back in time to before his relationship with ML.
    -this time around, MC doesn't want to get involved with ML no matter how much he loves him. Last life, he did EVERYTHING only for ML to dump him anyway.
    -MC actually follows through with this decision. This is a big change from his previous behavior so it starts getting some interest from ML. And MC is still heartbroken so he has difficulties dealing with MC like how he would be if he'd truly felt nothing.
    -MC gets cornered by ML at one point and the diary is left behind when he runs off. This diary was written by the 'past' him, not the him intent on getting away now. ML picks up and reads it.
    -MC freaks over the lost diary, he talks with ML about getting it back and ML gives it back. He thinks ML hasn't peeked. ML is confused over what's in the diary and MC's avoidant behavior.

...and after that, it spirals into a whole ton of drama. I skipped to see if it was HE after this.

-MC and ML have a ton of misunderstandings but it all gets sorted out eventually. Happy ending.

Edit: Part of previous time around's ML's irritation with MC is because MC was quite possessive, etc. He also schemed against other people trying to be with ML romantically.

3. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh... Thanks.. How did they got back together?... Also that wang guy(i forgot the name) whats hes deal?...

Edit: but before MC got back in time that scenario where ML seems to be in love with him? Is that true?..

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno lol, I lost interest and stopped reading. I generally go for the fantasy, history, and martial arts/cultivation genres.

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're talking about the first time they get together, I think it was because ML keep pestering MC. (Forgot the details)
    The second time they get together, MC is doing a side job as translator. The company he did the translation for belong to ML. ML invited him out for dinner and sometime later they get together again, with MC's mom blessing this time.
    Unfortunately, we wasn't given any scene about the MC first life so I can only assumed that ML is a tsundere

6. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wang Hao (?) ML friend, he's actually a good guy, although it seems at the previous life he beat MC (kinda forgot) bc he read the diary, but at the current time, he's actually can accept the relationship between ML & MC quite easily.

btw, he end up with Zhang Yang (another ML friend)

7. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason this story doean't seem to be good(?) I assume it was because of the drama?....

Hmmm?... Well i myself can't handle drama, tragedy stuff.... I rather comedy, action and yaoi genre... :X3:

Boinkers likes this.
  8. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    yea lot of dramas, one of the drama bc MC's mom saw MC & ML were kissing (forgot whether kissing or hugging), so the mom started to act indifferent to ML when normally she's like ML. And bc at previous life the mom died bc of cancer (?) so MC always worried about her, and when she's at hospital the mom refused to be treated (forgot this part) unless MC break up with ML. The father also appear and helped the mom to get treated, but ofc as long MC stopped his relationship with ML (his father super jerk imo, bc he left the mom, refused to marry her and be with someone else, but bc can't get children from his current wife, he wants to take MC from his mom).

Also, bc ML never know MC's father (even MC didnt know him at prev life), so ML thought MC cheated on him, MC did not clarify this but using this to break up with ML, also saying that the thing he needs the most is money and 'this guy' (his father) gave him this.

9. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    now i read a translated chapter of this, and i have to many worries and questions... because the mc tells the ml in the first life to break up... and the ml becomes mad, but also worried that the mc becomes sick, and even give his scarf... and in the accident he protected mc, or so i though... so confuseee...

alexfilia likes this.
  10. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    BOLD! SO BOLD IN THE FIRST POST THAT I'M CAPSLOCKING TO SHOW MY NAZI DISPLEASURE! lol.

*watches thread*

LadyBlue likes this.
  11. w3irdg3m

w3irdg3m Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the first life, I think ML's sister got sick, maybe leukemia or something that needed blood or something like that. MC had the right blood type so coerced the ML into being with him. Like, I'll help your sister and you be with me. That was how their relationship started in the first life time. So MC knew that ML was not with him willingly, and from that assumed that the ML had no feelings for him what so ever. But I think since they were with each other for so long, ML did have feelings for MC but just never showed it. That's why the title.

Once the MC was reborn, like the other posts said, he tried to avoid the ML at all cost, but had already lost his diary. So the ML was like, wth, your diary says you're totally in love with me, wth are you avoiding me? The MC's actions made the ML more interested in him. MC also helped out ML's sister in this lifetime but he asked for nothing in return. The ML actually expected him to ask for something. That's why ML's family is so grateful to MC. MC's family is poor because of his asshole of a father. MC's mom did not agree to MC donating his blood or marrow at first because she was afraid but after talking to the doctors and the MC, she agreed. After that, ML's family decided that MC is now their adopted son, and also asked MC's mom to consider ML her adopted son. Treat each other as family. That's how ML got closer to MC.

Like @clear said, the mom saw them kissing or doing something and completely avoided the situation, did not acknowledge what was happening. She got sick, the asshole dad came back because MC was his only bloodline since his wife could not have children. Knew about MC's relationship, told him to stop it, if he did, he would help to pay for schooling and the mom. I think at this time, the MC and the ML were happy together but struggling with work and did not have time to see each other. MC made ML misunderstand him and left to go abroad.

He came back years later with a child in tow. ML thought it was his kid and so more misunderstandings. But it was his friend's kid, who in college got raped or had a bad love affair, I don't remember. Had the kid and MC decided to take care of him.

Don't remember what happened after that but it was a HE. MC and ML got back together, both families accepted, and they had the cute kid.

12. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    just want to add a bit, iirc the sister need bone marrow transplant, and then it happened like @w3irdg3m wrote above ;D

As for the kid, the kid is from MC friend who got raped. Originally the mom want to commit suicide bc she found herself pregnant, but MC saved her, and later take care the kid bc the mom never want the kid.

The kid is a mix of chinese and western (sorry, idk the right term, my english suck ahh), so when the ML found out that the mom is also Chinese, he's started to suspicious. I forgot how he found out, iirc it was MC mom who tells everything.

But when MC & ML finally happy with their life and the kid, the mom want to take the kid back. Ofc they don't want it, bc MC & ML love the kid so much, At first the kid want to go with the mom, but only one day and later back again with MC & ML

13. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi,
    i read the first few chapters (until ch 20 or so) and i have to say i love it so far! you get both POVs in the MC's second life time.
    and what really motivated me to read it was the length of the story. it's only 67 chapters long, which is kinda rare in cn novels because normally they go up to 1000 chapters. ^^U
    in the first chapter you can clearly see that the MC in the previous timeline loved the MC, but because of their starting point (MC bargaining with MLs baby sisters life, as mentioned before) their whole relationship turned out weird. and the ML is a tsundere, which caused even more misunderstandings.
    in the second timeline when MC offered to donate his bone marrow, the ML asked him what he wants. there was a sentence which explained that ML kinda wanted MC to ask him to date him (bc of diary and at that point ML was already interested in him) as payment. But the MC said he didn't want anything and ML was kinda disappointed, bc he wanted MC to confess so that he could be the "sacrificing" man and go out with the MC. let's just say the ML was eagerly waiting MCs confession due to diary.

at that point i thought maybe it wasn't that onesided in the first timeline. there was a flashback in which it portrayed ML's bad reaction via MCs POV (the thing with forcing him to go out with him bc of his sister), so i think that ML wasn't portrayed correctly and maybe even then the ML wasn't that against dating the MC.

and some funny moments:
    -ML sees MC with another high schooler (a fat boy) at a tea shop/cafe and is kinda jealous/disturbed and asks a female friend if the fat boy is better looking than him, lol
    -ML asks for relastionship advice from the female friend on how to get together with MC and female friend misunderstand and thought they broke up and ML wants to get together again. thus come bad relastionship tips, which causes some funny scenes
    -ML doing things to get closer to MC wich confuses MC because ML is bad in it. MC sometimes even thought that ML was saying/doing mean things on purpose and runs away
    -ML gets hurt and he doesn't want to get to the hospital because he hates needles (although he doesn't say that out loud) and MC has to coax him to go

how they exactly got together the first time (in the second timeline):
    MC gets a love letter from a female classmate, ML overhears them talking and rushes in. Classmate is embarrassed and runs away, the ML kisses MC. after many kisses (ML got suddenly addicted to kissing MC), ML says that MC isn't allowed to read the love lettter and to reject her. he even wanted to not give the love letter back to the MC (he snatched it away before)

14. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um can you explain the events after mc went away with his dad ?in detail if if possible,

15. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    MC never go with his dad iirc, the dad indeed want to take MC away from his mother, but MC refused. The father intended to make him his heir or smth bc his official wife couldn't get pregnant. Later the father gave MC & his mom home, plus helped MC's mom to get surgery as long MC promised to cut his relationship w/ ML. Not to mention MC's mom refuse to get surgery (or was it drink her medicine) before MC stop seeing the ML.

So, MC broke up w/ ML, MC said that the thing he needed the most now is money or smth, and ML couldn't give him that, which made ML misunderstood that MC and that man (MC's father, ML never know his father still alive) has relationship.

16. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened with MC and his father in the end? ...did ml figured it out?

mereumsama likes this.
  17. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so long does it take for ml and mc to meet again and how do they interact initially with each other after meeting again?

18. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    there's nothing happened between MC &the father, i might be wrong but iirc ML figured it out after the mom told the ML everything

It doesn't take too long, bc there's time skip. After they met again, ML actually still love MC and MC too. But ML shocked bc he found out MC has a kid (MC's friend kid after she got raped). Later ML know that the kid is not MC's son though.

19. GD2318

GD2318 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :(Where can i find a machine translated novel (for free) of this novel?

20. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh I haven't read the raws of this, but the translated chapters on exiled rebels make me crave it (for the angst). A part of me kinda hoped that MC actually doesn't end up with ML lmao help me

Anyways, do we ever get to see ML's POV from the first life? Because that's the aspect I'm most curious about.