Spoiler [BL]My Wife Always Thought I Did Not Love Him (Rebirth)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by aNonYm0U5, Jul 29, 2017.

1. GD2318

GD2318 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'm rather curious what is in the head of ML. Did the ML never said that he loved the MC?
    Ah!! I can't wait anymore for the next chapter.

2. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc there's no ML's POV from first life. unless author will add more extra later

Corensi likes this.
  3. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's a damn shame. Now I'll never know if he's just a big tsundere or what.

But no matter what he is, he made the precious little MC feel like he isn't loved so I'll forever hate him for that. Unless of course he treats him better in the second life... Does he? (Like, does he openly show his love instead of torturing our poor MC by waiting for him to confess first *referring to an early chapter*)

morticia_addams likes this.
  4. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, ML treat MC way better bc just like in the first life, ML loves MC already, plus mostly bc when ML asked MC to do bone marrow transplantation for his sis, MC did it w/o asked anything as payback (while in first life MC forced ML to be w/ MC which kinda made ML reluctant to 'openly' admit that he loves MC)

5. Oweng

Oweng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the one who dumped the ML the MC? Saying he has wronged him for 7 years and now he's finally letting go

6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Been so long since I skimmed beginning of this one that I don't know anymore lol. Best check with someone else. All I remember was that in 1st life, MC did practically everything for ML only to be rejected/dumped.

Kittsune and alexfilia like this.
  7. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, in the first life, MC did everything for ML, but probably bc MC feels guilty and feels that ML not love him as much as MC love ML, so MC decided to break up/dump ML. And ML got angry, since he's actually love MC, but bc the way MC got together with ML using the bone marrow transplant thing, ML can't rly show he loves MC, while MC only think ML w/ him just to pay MC back after doing the transplant. Then later the accident happened to the both of them.

8. wow199548

wow199548 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please explain what made the MC's mother come and explain the misunderstandings to ML? when she was against them

9. AyameKnight

AyameKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually you can see the subtle hints in the first chapter that the ML liked the MC. Giving his scarf, not wanting to break up and his tsundere way of forcing MC to go back with him in the car as it was snowing even when the MC wants to refuse. I think the MC in the first life was too into his own tragic world that he didn't notice the subtle hints of ML's affection, esp. when you get the hint in one chapter of their past life alone! IMAGINE what the rest of the untold story is like.

Leir and alexfilia like this.
  10. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, from our perspective we can see it, but MC already believe that ML only with MC bc wanted to pay back MC since MC helped ML's sister. MC feels guilty bc using ML's sister to get ML, so MC couldn't properly see ML feeling, but then again ML probably did not show it clearly that he loves MC, idk whether ML ever say to MC that he loves MC instead of giving subtle hints, i meant if ML ever say it to MC, i don't think MC will think to break up w/ ML. ML probably a bit disappointed in MC bc of the bone marrow thing to get ML when ML actually in love w/ MC already.

11. AyameKnight

AyameKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He should have known that no matter what, no one will stay together for 7 years just because of a deal that only stated that ML had to date the MC. ML could have left MC but he didnt and stayed, I dont know about MC but I would have guessed that ML was a tsundere just by his actions and the way he speaks. Wouldn't you? but then again different fishes different food.

12. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh i don't know, if i was in MC position i most likely would be too afraid to believe that ML likes me after what i did to get ML, moreover if ML is a tsundere, it would be too hard to understand what he actually feels lol

13. totoroteddy

totoroteddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone tell what happens after they breakup because of MC's parents and what happens at the end

14. GD2318

GD2318 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC and ML met in through their work. iirc they met at a cafe. But after many chapters they got back.

15. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    after break up iirc MC's father agrees to give money to heal the mom, and MC+mom went overseas. MC worked there, he also met a Chinese girl who was raped there, she got pregnant and about to commit suicide bc she didn't want the child at all, but MC saved her and raised the kid. The girl left the kid to MC, after that MC back to China and was looking for a job and he actually sent his CV to ML's company iirc.

ML surprised to see it, and more surprised that MC actually already has a kid, he thought he married someone overseas and already forgot about him. Well, later MC explained about the kid to ML . . . iirc there's no more drama after that and kinda forgot how MC's mom finally agree to let MC back w/ ML. Oh-yea, later the kid's mom wanted to take him back, but after few days w/ the mom, the kid was looking for MC, so MC at the end raising the kid w/ ML.

16. totoroteddy

totoroteddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow so much drama but worth it at the end

17. wow199548

Reading List:
    Link
    could someone please tell which chapter they break up at?

18. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 54, if you read at danmeila then click at page 45 and you'll find chapter 54

wow199548 likes this.
  19. wow199548

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:aww::sushi_thankyou:

20. Endlessness

Endlessness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Does anyone know if it was mentioned in the story how Wang Hao and Zhang Yang got together? Like there's a chapter about their relationship or something like that?

(though I'm already really happy to know that they got together in the end :aww: )