Resolved BL novel, comedy daily life writer MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Accellia, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Accellia

Accellia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is transmigrated into annoying cannon fodder whose society hated bcs disturbing main CP of the story in the past, and now become someone very poor. MC then use writing in blog to whitewash his persona in society. his writing is a bit like biography; he write 'his' dark past, admitting 'his' fault and stupidity, how sorry 'he' is, now he's asking forgiveness from main couple and everyone. also writing his daily life and funny things abt the rich, successful, cool and handsome ML. he also sometimes write things abt main couple who is a public persona (an actress and a CEO, if I'm not wrong?). it makes the main CP relationship sweeter, becoming more true to each other, but sometimes inviting funny problem too lol

MC is also very business oriented where he'll do everything that can produce money. because in his true life he is also poor but very hard working at earning money. like endorsing of healthy tea and using lines from his dark past, "after I drink this, my brain is now clear and not stupid anymore"--or something like that. and I think he also sell an handmade ugly doll that at first, a giveaway item to his reader. then he published his book later.

I remember enough details about plot but why I always freaking forget about titles eventhough it's shorter!!

thank you in advance for helping me :)

ps: I write 'his' because it's original body owner's fault, not MC's. MC just taking advantage of it

2. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ratiocination

ratiocination Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the Bankruptcy of the Supporting Male Lead

Accellia likes this.
  4. Accellia

Accellia Active Member