Resolved Bl novel : Global University Entrance Examination

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BanniNotBunny, Sep 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. BanniNotBunny

BanniNotBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently reading this Global University Entrance Examination novel.
    I have read it till chapter 23 (1st subject has been completed. 2nd exam is going on)
    Many people recommend this novel and it does have great ratings and reviews.
    But I am not liking it as of now because:
    MC is extremely arrogant. Dont put anyone in his eyes. I get the OPness but this kind of character is too much.
    MC is going against the ML about each everything just for the sake of it.
    Not liking the MC so far and not liking the CP so far.
    So

Can anyone tell me that is it going to be like this the whole novel or does it get better?

I wanna drop this novel otherwise. Just reading it because of many 5 star reviews.

2. bunny-in-a-bush

bunny-in-a-bush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,
    So I read the novel upto 135 chapters I think now. And it does get better so don't worry just continue reading.
    Do you want any spoilers?

So, the ML and the MC already know each other before and already fell in love two times and get their memories wiped twice. The reason the MC comes off as arrogant is because of his past which he doesn't remember but he was conditioned into not looking at other people with his eyes to protect them and his body still remembers that reflex. And he was blind when he got his memories wiped so he can't look at bright things for too long. And he is OP because he was the first ever invigilator in the system but got kicked out. So there are so many plot twists and it gets deeper and interesting as it goes on but i won't reveal too much.

Nyaa.23 and BanniNotBunny like this.
  3. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not like the novel much at first myself, although my problem was more like I felt there wasn’t a sufficient amount of world building. I also think I didn’t like the characters at first. I did continue reading it, and I did like it a lot better about mid way through, I think? By the end I liked it enough to put it in my recommendations list.

You can find my review here: https://www.novelupdates.com/fdrev/?comid=128017&sid=25853

BanniNotBunny likes this.
  4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When you're the so called the genius of the geniuses, is how you can be ignorant to others lol but it doesnt mean, MC is not thinking of the greater good, if not he'd not 'erase his memory and coming back' to the game again.

If you dont like MC or ML, then just read the story inside each games. One of them is so sad and I wish to know the end and why it happened like that.

That's because you only read the first arc, where they felt 'he's so noisy/ he's so annoying".
    it's not even where MC and ML understand each other (without getting their memories).

5. BanniNotBunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you everyone. :)
    I just read the first arc that's why wanted to clarify it first before directly dropping it because many novels are kinda 'not interesting enough' in initial chapters but are great overall.
    I'm gonna continue reading it.

Anra7777 likes this.
  6. Nana24

Nana24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of my favourite novels. Glad that you continue reading! U should try reading the manga, even though it's incomplete and are currently in the 2nd game. They have great art (especially those faces)

7. BanniNotBunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thanks