Forgotten Title bl novel i dont remember

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by wolfie.119, Jun 23, 2022.

1. wolfie.119

wolfie.119 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i only remember one part of the novel. idek if this is the beginning middle or end. the mc got kidnapped by a person that picked him up in a car and he got brought to a house in the mountains meanwhile the gong is looking for him and went to his parents and his parents said that he went on a trip. the gong went to the kidnapper's brother who had a pretty big company and his brother didn't say anything. he had people follow the brother and then they lost him. meanwhile the kidnapper tried to rape the mc but the mc smashed his head and locked him into the room he was originally kept in. the kidnappers brothwr came and pretended to have the gong on a call saying that he came to pick him up. mc got in the car but then felt that it was weird. the kidnappers brother just wanted him to take a couple of nude photos as blackmail to keep his mouth closed. mc escaped from the brother and somehow got the phone and called ml. when mc was calling the ml the brother was still chasin him and they both rolled down the mountain. before the mc fainted he wanted to see the ml again or have the ml call his name i think. when the mc awoke in hospital he thought that he was gonna die but instead the ml told him that he was fine. the ml also said that the brother had woken up two days ago and refused to say anything. the original kidnapper had also been arrested and the brother is trying to get him out of jail but the brother himself then got into jail because of embezzlement or something.

i don't remember what this is called but i've been searching for a long time. please tell me which novel this was. thank you. T-T

2. BewareofFangirls

BewareofFangirls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigrated into a School Idol and Forced to Do Business

missluna and wolfie.119 like this.
  3. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link