Forgotten Title BL novel (jjwxc)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hmntlzn, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, suddenly I wanna read a danmei -Read it month ago, but somehow I still remember the story (when you thought the novel just "average" but you cant help to remember the story after finish the whole novel) and I want to read it again but the dumb me did not save the address and the original name.

The novel about MC (Shou) that thrown away by his family because of a girl (maybe she had protagonist halo or something).
    MC live with his beloved brother and father before. His bro and dad doted on him but when that "girl"-bitch- come to his family the bro and dad change. (Maybe MC got cannon fodder Halo after that bitch come to their house).

MC work in construction site and waiter in a bar/night club. Then he met ML in the nightclub and they sleep together. ML work in the same place as MC. They got closer, MC fell for ML, but ML like the guy he slept with in the nightclub (he didnt know that it was MC). But later ML fell for MC too. MC got pregnant and the story continue- *yup, Mpreg

I think the bro and the dad got cursed by that bitch golden finger/halo. They regret it, but they cant explain it.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020